Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#615 8 years ago

Apologies if already mentioned....

Once announced tonight how soon and by what mechanism are orders taken?

#617 8 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Did pinside somehow revise the link you posted? Looks like a direct link to Rob Zombie's website, but no clear connection to Spooky ...

No...If you go to spooky website and under links...rob zombie is there.

#651 8 years ago

Anyone know when and how orders will be taken?

#653 8 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

From facebook: "Sales info will come later. Today is just all about the reveal."

Thanks! I don't do Facebook public or otherwise

#666 8 years ago

Drum roll..........

#743 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

It's a re-designed Pinball Zombies PF.
    AMH buyers get "right of first refusal" on first 150 as a thank you for getting company off the ground
    Sculpt of Sig isn't done yet but I believe it's waist up. I specifically asked he be holding a bag of greasy chicken, and a cleaver

Yes but only 50 LE...as an amh owner how do we get on a list for LE? I already emailed kayte.

#755 8 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Ben or anyone else know how much down there going to want when we can pre order and how soon ?

$1000 down...order now through July 4 for amh owners then the rest after. 50 LEs.

#759 8 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

i thought we were done with preorders????
    lol

It's a deposit and it's with a company that's actually delivered.

#784 8 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

What's the price?

Same as amh...500 more for le

#788 8 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

What's the price?

#823 8 years ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Music themes are popular. I totally get that. I'm hoping it will be awesome and it probably will be. I was just hoping Spooky would do something more unique and outside the box than another rock band theme, ala Stern. Gameplay and layout aside, it's also going to come down to how the theme is integrated. Is it going to be like AC/DC where it's like a virtual concert, or is it going to be some imaginative horror concept with RZ music and characters?

I think the latter...already been said that elements of the movies would be incorporated...so I'm inclined to think more than just a rock opera pin.

#824 8 years ago

Now the next title is known maybe it's best to lock this thread so that all content is in the new thread...there's some misconceptions and some of that is due to info being posted in two different threads. Just a thought.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game?tu=robertmee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.