Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider em-pinman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#161 8 years ago

The Outer Limits.

Ken

Original Outer Limits.jpgOriginal Outer Limits.jpg
    2 weeks later
    #216 8 years ago

I have top secret info that the next Spooky Pinball title WILL be One of these 3 titles.

So much thrills and suspense from all 3 of these titles! You could have Uncle Charlie Mode, Opie's tantrum Multiball, or Dad finds the "Beaver" in bed Ball Lock.

You guys in your 20's and 30's are just gonna LOVE one of these bad boys in your collection!

Better get ready to put in your orders because these will sell out super fast!

I love "Beaver" so that's what I'm hoping for. Now put in your vote!

Ken

The-Andy-Griffith-Show-download.jpgThe-Andy-Griffith-Show-download.jpg my_three_sons_open_with_pics_2.jpgmy_three_sons_open_with_pics_2.jpg beaver1959title.jpgbeaver1959title.jpg
    2 weeks later
    #322 8 years ago

OK, word is out, the next Spooky pinball will be one of these two titles or both combined.

You're just gonna love them

This really has a WOW factor

Ken

I Was A Teenage Werewolf poster.jpgI Was A Teenage Werewolf poster.jpg frankenstein.jpgfrankenstein.jpg
    #358 8 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Will the game be there, or is the reveal in a presentation?

It's now reveled: "Pee-Wee Herman's Haunted Adventure"

Ken

PEE WEE 06.jpgPEE WEE 06.jpg Pee-Wee-Large-Marge_300.jpgPee-Wee-Large-Marge_300.jpg tell em large marge sentcha.jpgtell em large marge sentcha.jpg
    #472 8 years ago

Well the gang at Spooky Pinball told me all my previous predictions based on my misinformation were wrong so I do apologize to you guys and gals for that and they said I just need to take a number and have a seat and wait to see what the next title is.....................and wait....................and wait.....................is it just me or does it seem like eternity?

Ken

beetlejuice-waiting-room.jpgbeetlejuice-waiting-room.jpg
    1 week later
    #560 8 years ago

Next title: "Supernatural"

Specifically the episode: "Night of the Zombie Chic Blowers"

Deans 2nd favorite next to "Asian Chic's in Love" Hmm .....having issues finding these episodes on the CW....... stay tuned..........

Ken

supernatural.gifsupernatural.gif
    #792 8 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

What does the LE get you? Other than costing an extra 500

Bragging rights for sure................

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider em-pinman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game?tu=em-pinman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.