Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyCharlie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#157 9 years ago

Hit a few Benton yard sales this morning... Ben was coming down to work on game #2 with me today... I took this as a sign. We're working in an ark, and a whores of Babylon mode right now.

IMG_20150425_082032078.jpgIMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    1 month later
    #345 8 years ago

In 9 days, you'll know...

See you in Denver!

#370 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Big Boobed zombie alien attacke form the sharknado

That sounds like my dream theme right there!!!

#419 8 years ago
    Quoted from JOESCHALL:

You guys are all dead wrong. The secret has been kept for long enough--it will be Motel Hell, one of the great bad films of all time. There are clues all over in AMH--everybody is just missing them

Wait until you see the John Ratzenberger drop target... buried up to his neck!

It takes all kinds of critters to make... well, Spooky games or something.

1 week later
    #820 8 years ago

Typing on my phone with bad internet connection here... Still working the Denver show.

Again, NOT taking money on this in advance. When we do, it will be a $1,000 deposit down and NOTHING more until your game is done. I wish we could be mini Stern and just sell you a game... Very hard at this level, but we'll keep working towards that goal.

Hoping to have all AMH's out by January 1st, then switch to Rob Zombie immediately. We all know that rarely goes as planned but we'll do our best to stay on track.

The 50 LE's will be offered to AMH customers as a thank you... Many are already claimed. What's left will go to those on the interested email list in order received... Which is long at this point. You won't see anything more on the game until the art & playfield are fully assembled with all the bells, toys, and goodues, and close to production quality. We can't handle building more than 300 units at this time... Thats just being honest. Our contract (I hear those are really important) clearly states this number, and we WILL NOT make more. Same as AMH.

Alex Horley is a crazy talented artist... Rob insisted on him, and I'm still shocked we have access to his talents! Check his stuff out... Its pretty incredible.

The playfield has undergone changes for sure. I want it to be more "random chaos" than a typical fan-layout game, but yep, Aurich and Ben (and many of you) were right... It needed more flow and more toy interaction. It also needed to lose the physical ball lock, get a bigger trough (6 ball House of 1,000 Corpses multiball, 7 ball wizard mode anyone?!) and auto launcher to keep the action going... We did all that and more. I hope you like it, I fully understand that not all of you will. It's pinball... If w all agreed PS would be boring as hell!

Thanks everyone... We're doing our best here and making lots of improvemnts across the board (total pun intended) both in our games and with our company. With all that has happened this year in pinball, we just want to show this absolutely can and is working. I'm a nervous guy by nature... We've put everything we possibly can into Spooky Pinball, and words dont even begin to cover how grateful we are to be here.

Gotta head back down to the booth and get back to work.

Sincerely, thank you all.
    Charlie Emery

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyCharlie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game?tu=SpookyCharlie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.