Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jazman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#294 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The next title should be "The family Emery with weird Uncle Ben."
    Follow Charlie as he tries to keep an up and coming pinball company in the black. Wife Kayte scrambles between the bank job and helping out Charlie. F it mode is where she finally quits her real job and works for the guy she's sleeping with full time.
    It needs to include the Squirrel mode where we deal with the adventures of Charlie's daughter. She gets her driver's license and a boyfriend, only to dump the boyfriend shortly after. More come calling while Charlie tries to beat them away with a stick.
    Don't forget the Roach mode where we deal with Charlie's son's exploits. Not sure how to program this one but it WILL include Godzilla and a drum set.
    And every now and then we get a glimpse of weird Uncle Ben Heck. Ben is the mad scientist with hair like Einstein. I think he drinks more than Einstein though. I KNOW he drinks more than Einstein. I think he's smarter than Einstein.
    It could also have a MN multiball mode where a variety of pinheads from MN come and visit the shop and do nothing but drink beer all day while the Minions are actually trying to get work done.
    The game needs a huge tub of cheeseballs as the main bash toy.

Wow...

just wow...

Drink some more there Bryan and see what else you can come up with!!! I'll be waiting one the edge of my seat to see what's next!

Jaz

#340 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

there's officially a counter on the homepage:
    http://www.spookypinball.com
    That makes it revealed June 14th at 12:45am eastern time
    Charlie also hinted that next year they would be possibly expanding their build space

Yea, it says "all will be revealed at the RMPS" so I expect the counter is off a bit... but who knows, maybe they'll be pulling a late night!

Jaz

P.S. I think that would 12:45 central time (11:45 local show time), so who the hell knows?

#366 8 years ago
    Quoted from SquidVicious:

My guess and entirely a guess is we may see Elvira's third title

While I think that would be cool, I'm pretty sure that's not it and here's why... Any new Elvira pin has *got* to include Greg and Dennis. As long as Greg is the art director at Stern, it is HIGHLY unlikely that Stern would let him do work for a competitor. So, given the current state of things, I don't see it being Elvira 3.

Jaz

#413 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Maybe she was like the Olivia Munn of her day.
    I don't get Olivia Munn either. (but our MVP QB does

You wouldn't kick her out of bed, would you?

Jaz

#439 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Well, KT, Charlie, Ben. Today is the day!!
    Drum roll please...

Well, according to their web site... 8 days, 9 hours, 11 minutes, 15 seconds as of the time of this posting...

Jaz

#508 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

clearly charlie "wants" to do it, question is whether he could acquire that license
    https://www.facebook.com/SpookyPinball/posts/506097346118164

Well, maybe Rob called?!?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jazman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game?tu=Jazman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.