Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DevilsTuner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#273 8 years ago

Rob Zombie FTW!

#276 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Since Ben is an amiga fan, surely it's going to be the Pinball dreams "nightmare" table
    » YouTube video

Maybe it will be MINDWALKER. I might feel the need to fire up the Amiga 3000 today. I still use the 500 from time to time as well.

#280 8 years ago

I sure hope Captain spaulding has a spot

#293 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The next title should be "The family Emery with weird Uncle Ben."
    Follow Charlie as he tries to keep an up and coming pinball company in the black. Wife Kayte scrambles between the bank job and helping out Charlie. F it mode is where she finally quits her real job and works for the guy she's sleeping with full time.
    It needs to include the Squirrel mode where we deal with the adventures of Charlie's daughter. She gets her driver's license and a boyfriend, only to dump the boyfriend shortly after. More come calling while Charlie tries to beat them away with a stick.
    Don't forget the Roach mode where we deal with Charlie's son's exploits. Not sure how to program this one but it WILL include Godzilla and a drum set.
    And every now and then we get a glimpse of weird Uncle Ben Heck. Ben is the mad scientist with hair like Einstein. I think he drinks more than Einstein though. I KNOW he drinks more than Einstein. I think he's smarter than Einstein.
    It could also have a MN multiball mode where a variety of pinheads from MN come and visit the shop and do nothing but drink beer all day while the Minions are actually trying to get work done.
    The game needs a huge tub of cheeseballs as the main bash toy.

What no Spotted Cow mode FOR SHAME!

#299 8 years ago
    House_Fishboy.gifHouse_Fishboy.gif
    #301 8 years ago
    house.jpghouse.jpg
    #303 8 years ago

Complete with Overfiend Intro I hope. Urtosukidoji FOR LIFE

2modm3q.jpg2modm3q.jpg
    #337 8 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

» YouTube video

I remember the Drama that caused when Mtv sold the wall without Robs knowledge. Its gonna be a great game.

#342 8 years ago

ITTTTTTS SHOWTIME!

#418 8 years ago
    se8.jpgse8.jpg
    #494 8 years ago

All one has to do is call rob zombies license department and ask to make apinball and they will tell you all you need to know on why you can't right now.

1 week later
    #678 8 years ago

Really hoping for rob zombies haunted attraction

#684 8 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Rob zombie might be good for a small qty market. Really not my cup of tea

Rob seems to love pinball just like the rest of us though. Could be something really special for sure.

#687 8 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

we need a Pinside 'tail -f' equivalent for this thread so I don't have to keep refreshing and scrolling

Didnt we have live chat once upon a time here? Maybe I was just high. I dunno lol

#691 8 years ago
    Quoted from VacFink:

Have to admit doing the same, feel likes working for blizzcon tickets.

NERD FLAG!!!!! hey fellow nerd!

#697 8 years ago

That was his last live dvd i think

#710 8 years ago

THANK YOU GOD! CAPTAIN SPAULDING!!!!!!!

#718 8 years ago

THIS IS THE HOUSE BUILT ONNNNN SIN! GLargh gigigigiy blarrg arghhhhhh Tee pee for my butt hole!!

#723 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I am open to questions now!

What does the sculpt for Sid look like. Full body or torso or head?

#731 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

It's a re-designed Pinball Zombies PF.
    AMH buyers get "right of first refusal" on first 150 as a thank you for getting company off the ground
    Sculpt of Sig isn't done yet but I believe it's waist up. I specifically asked he be holding a bag of greasy chicken, and a cleaver

DONT FORGET YOUR CHICKEN!

#739 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

"the bag needs a dark splotch on the bottom, so we KNOW it's grease!"

This movie is SO under appreciated. Its a damn work of art lol. They play it up here in teh drive in from time to time for private scar showings come on up and bring the game if its done in october!!!!! Just Eau Claire

#742 8 years ago

Thats awesome. My first concert at 17 was White Zombie and Pantera on campus in MD back in like 94 it was AMAZING! neither band was huge yet so crowd was under 600 people!

#757 8 years ago

fans will get it

#762 8 years ago

The dude doing the art is really killer. I am hoping for like a 60-70s line art movie poster kind of thing.

CANNONE Poliziotteschi 1.jpgCANNONE Poliziotteschi 1.jpg
    the-undead-movie-poster-1957-1020427610.jpgthe-undead-movie-poster-1957-1020427610.jpg

supertrashflyer.jpgsupertrashflyer.jpg bi3bVEu0UgByCz9U8DPRFZoNriH.jpgbi3bVEu0UgByCz9U8DPRFZoNriH.jpg
    #767 8 years ago

Hell can we get a Grindhouse pin next

grindhouse-movie-teaser-poster12.jpggrindhouse-movie-teaser-poster12.jpg
    #768 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Was that the Vulgar Display of Power tour? I saw Pantera in 94 I think on that tour. Possible it was 95 by then, not sure. Loudest damn concert I've ever been to.
    Phil Anselmo comes out and goes "how many of you motherf**kers are on speed?!" and it looked like the whole pit just went YEEEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

If it was the year the def tones opened. It was a 3 card night def tones opened for White zombie Pantera head lined.

#770 8 years ago

It was the coolest Sean Yseult came rising from a grave with green acid hair and those shorts she would wear. MAN! I tell yah!

seanyseult.jpgseanyseult.jpg

#772 8 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

If it was 94 it would have been the Far Beyond Driven tour unless the show was really early in the year.

early fall if I remember. We went cow patty tipping the night before and scored. Dont remember a lot of the small details but I remember it was awesome. Like 6 of us in a Suburau brat.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DevilsTuner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game?tu=DevilsTuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.