Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 846 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.
    #301 8 years ago
    house.jpghouse.jpg
    #302 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Old Testament stories aren't any different than Tales of the Arabian Nights, just better known stories is all. It all ties into monomyth, hero's joruney, etc. Same reason why the plot structure of every movie is the same (especially comedies)
    Game 2 has nothing to do with the bible, though may be some demons and hellish monsters if we're lucky!

So you're making a Troll 2 Pin?
    That, or arguably Peter Jackson's greatest film, Bad Taste.

Still dunno how you go from that to LotR, then to Hobbit. Maybe there is some cycle to producing movies when you have to make a few terrible ones for good ones to come out.

#303 8 years ago

Complete with Overfiend Intro I hope. Urtosukidoji FOR LIFE

2modm3q.jpg2modm3q.jpg
    #304 8 years ago

And don't forget Squirrel mut the dog mode. First one up in the morning to let the dog out to take a dump gets an extra 10,000 points. This one's mine every time.

#305 8 years ago

There's also "Enter the shop" mode. First one to enter the shop and call someone an asshole, gets an extra 10,000 points. This one's also mine every time.

#307 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nullpunkt:

Do you have a decent write up of it? Sounds like it could be an interesting piece.

Listen to Dennis Nordman himself talk about it on TOPCast show 36. Go to 51:20

Specific Episode - http://www.pinrepair.com/topcast/showget.php?id=36

List of all TOPCast shows
    http://www.pinrepair.com/topcast/past.php

#308 8 years ago
    Quoted from DevilsTuner:

What no Spotted Cow mode FOR SHAME!

Automatic upvote for Spotted Cow. My July 4th Wisconsin trip can't get here soon enough.

#309 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

We could always throw in the sleeping arrangements at Hotel Emery. They involve Roach's bunk beds or the couch in the Nordman suite.
    The Nordman suite is in the basement. Charlie's house is old. It's the middle of January and it's time for bed. Charlie has a great space heater for the room but we forgot to turn it on before hand. It's so f'ing cold, I keep all my clothes on, cover up with two blankets and move the space heater right next to the couch. It's not too bad. Along comes about midnight and I wake up with sweat dripping off my balls. It was so f'ing hot I thought I was going to die!!!
    Never a dull moment in Benton WI.

Gotta be careful during Hotel Emery mode not to get a Guinea Pig in the face.

#310 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Old Testament stories aren't any different than Tales of the Arabian Nights, just better known stories is all. It all ties into monomyth, hero's joruney, etc. Same reason why the plot structure of every movie is the same (especially comedies)
    Game 2 has nothing to do with the bible, though may be some demons and hellish monsters if we're lucky!

Follow your bliss!

#311 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Diablo 3?

IDC what it is, my next pin is going to be a Spooky. Keep up the good work.

#312 8 years ago

The Devil's Rejects ruined House of 1000 corpses for me. It also ruined any chance I had to be a Rob Zombie fan. It'd take a lot to compensate for whatever that monstrosity of a film was.

#313 8 years ago

Tutti F^%ing Frutti!

Loved that movie.

#314 8 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

I think you're confusing iconography with religion. It's just imagery from an old book, nobody's going to the First Church of Gorgar every Tuesday afternoon.
    I was raised as an ultra-conservative fundamentalist but I didn't even notice the crosses on Metallica until somebody complained.

Heaven and Hell,God and demons are religious are they not? You're taking it far too seriously.

#315 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Shit, Ben. I forgot the Spotted Cow on tap mode at Lawrences Pub and Eatery. You need to down six of them before you can try for the Big John Burger. Last one to puke gets an extra 10,000 points.

The LE comes with a built-in cheese pump.

#316 8 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

The LE comes with a built-in cheese pump.

Tap, Beer for home use, soda for Chuckie Cheezy. The Cheese pump is only for 7-eleven use.

#317 8 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Tap, Beer for home use. The Cheese pump is only for 7-eleven use.

Here in Wisconsin, we require both of these options.

#318 8 years ago

Is benheck coding spooky #2?

#319 8 years ago

I would assume more than that. It should be using the PinHeck board-set and have a couple of empty beer cans with his finger prints inside. Unless he decides to stop saving the one's with Byan Kelly's prints he had been saving in case he needed a scapegoat.

#320 8 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Is benheck coding spooky #2?

unfortunately last I heard, nope

I know he was thinking about doing dots???

#321 8 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Heaven and Hell,God and demons are religious are they not? You're taking it far too seriously.

No, they are not. The people who worship, venerate or are afraid of them are. I'm not taking this seriously at all nor do I believe in mythological characters and places, only the ideas that create them. Look up 'iconography' in the dictionary and then look up 'religious' and see if you don't change your mind. I'm perfectly happy to discuss, studying religions is one of my hobbies but the only thing I'm religious about is pinball.

#322 8 years ago

OK, word is out, the next Spooky pinball will be one of these two titles or both combined.

You're just gonna love them

This really has a WOW factor

Ken

I Was A Teenage Werewolf poster.jpgI Was A Teenage Werewolf poster.jpg frankenstein.jpgfrankenstein.jpg
    #323 8 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

No, they are not. The people who worship, venerate or are afraid of them are. I'm not taking this seriously at all nor do I believe in mythological characters and places, only the ideas that create them. Look up 'iconography' in the dictionary and then look up 'religious' and see if you don't change your mind. I'm perfectly happy to discuss, studying religions is one of my hobbies but the only thing I'm religious about is pinball.

Iconography is the study of meaning of symbols in art, is totally different than religion, other than the study of its artistic symbolism anyway. I get where you're coming from, but I think a lot of people might say a pinball with a symbol of a demon might have religious connotations, even if you're a believer or not.

#324 8 years ago

Iconography is the study of meaning of symbols in art, is totally different than religion, other than the study of its artistic symbolism anyway. I get where you're coming from, but I think a lot of people might say a pinball with a symbol of a demon might have religious connotations, even if you're a believer or not.

Totally agree & think we're on the same page now. I'm not religious but I'm fascinated by religion, same with superstition. And I do a pretty damn good Stevie Wonder karaoke.

#325 8 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

Totally agree & think we're on the same page now. I'm not religious but I'm fascinated by religion, same with superstition. And I do a pretty damn good Stevie Wonder karaoke.

It's the snarky jabs of 'superstition' and 'mythology' that remain unnecessary though.

#326 8 years ago

It's the snarky jabs of 'superstition' and 'mythology' that remain unnecessary though.

Not trying to be snide, just honest. I can understand why that might be offensive.

#327 8 years ago

Maybe Charlie will announce the second game on Mondays podcast . With all the May pinball happenings, how in the world will spooky pick what to put in that podcast?

#329 8 years ago

Clearly the next title is terminator genisys vs minions
    11101640_907433065984588_1765653975461315080_o[1].jpg11101640_907433065984588_1765653975461315080_o[1].jpg

#330 8 years ago

I wasn't trying to by snarky or 'jabby' at all. Sorry, I came off that way to you. I'm relaxed. But you can't get all bent out of shape when folks see it another way.

#331 8 years ago
    Quoted from Euchrid:

I wasn't trying to by snarky or 'jabby' at all. Sorry, I came off that way to you. I'm relaxed. But you can't get all bent out of shape when folks see it another way.

And you are? This conversation has been over, unless you logged in with a different account...

And I'm far from bent out of shape.

#332 8 years ago

Mexico's Most Haunted

#334 8 years ago

I just got wind of the new title: Silent But Deadly.

#335 8 years ago
    Quoted from txstargazer3:

I just got wind of the new title: Silent But Deadly.

i hear that gameplay stinks so far...

#337 8 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

» YouTube video

I remember the Drama that caused when Mtv sold the wall without Robs knowledge. Its gonna be a great game.

#338 8 years ago

there's officially a counter on the homepage:
    http://www.spookypinball.com

That makes it revealed June 14th at 12:45am eastern time
    Charlie also hinted that next year they would be possibly expanding their build space

#339 8 years ago

From their site "The best pinball company in Benton, WI".

I love Spooky haha

#340 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

there's officially a counter on the homepage:
    http://www.spookypinball.com
    That makes it revealed June 14th at 12:45am eastern time
    Charlie also hinted that next year they would be possibly expanding their build space

Yea, it says "all will be revealed at the RMPS" so I expect the counter is off a bit... but who knows, maybe they'll be pulling a late night!

Jaz

P.S. I think that would 12:45 central time (11:45 local show time), so who the hell knows?

#342 8 years ago

ITTTTTTS SHOWTIME!

#343 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Buffy!!! Buffy!! Ok, we'll take Supernatural too.

#344 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Oh crap, not another wrestling pin.

#345 8 years ago

In 9 days, you'll know...

See you in Denver!

#346 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Ash vs The Evil Dead.....dream theme for many of us New TV show this fall. No brainer. Fingers crossed!

#347 8 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

See you in Denver!

Or if you want to know today, just call me.

#348 8 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Or I'll just wait 3 days before the show, Ben will probably leak it on twitter

#349 8 years ago

#350 8 years ago

My guess and entirely a guess is we may see Elvira's third title

There are 846 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.