Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 846 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.
    #201 8 years ago

GhostPAPA.jpgGhostPAPA.jpg

Ghost pinball! Zombie Queen wizard mode?

#202 8 years ago

shawn of dead pinball would be awesome or zombie land

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

shawn of dead pinball would be awesom

someone just needs to find a Stern - walking dead beaten to death off route. Swap out the graphics, swap the bash toy for a zombified Ed, and use pinall browser to modify the sounds / dots
    Shaun-and-Ed-end-Shaun-of-the-Dead-600x298[1].pngShaun-and-Ed-end-Shaun-of-the-Dead-600x298[1].png

#204 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

someone just needs to find a Stern - Walking Dead beaten to death off route. Swap out the graphics, swap the bash toy for a zombified Ed, and use pinall browser to modify the sounds / dots
    Shaun-and-Ed-end-Shaun-of-the-Dead-600x298[1].png

Hell Yeah "You've got red on you." lol

#205 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

I made you a virtual in MS Paint. You have to use you imagination to play it. Flipperless in 2015! (there may be a mode where you eat Flipper the dolphin though). It is the new cool.
    jaws.png

Still seems more fleshed out than a JJP game. Where do I send 8k?

#206 8 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

GhostPAPA.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    Ghost pinball! Zombie Queen wizard mode?

I would actually love a Ghost themed table. What a great band.

#207 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nullpunkt:

You'd like the backglass to have Whoopi, Demi, and Swayze portraits drawn like the DM translight I bet!

#208 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

You'd like the backglass to have Whoopi, Demi, and Swayze portraits drawn like the DM translight I bet!

The back board would have a penny that you could raise up by making successive combo shots. When it reaches the top, it unlocks the Sexy Pottery Multiball.

#209 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nullpunkt:

Yeah, really looking forward to their next album... I still can't get over how catchy they are for a weird retro early Sabbath-meets-BOC hybrid. Also seem like the nicest fake-Satanists one could hope to meet.

#210 8 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

Still seems more fleshed out than a JJP game. Where do I send 8k?

The code is more complete than Stern releases. The cat in my avatar is a welter weight tabby boxer. He repeatedly kicks the asses of my other two cats daily.

#211 8 years ago

I heard the next Spooky game is Roadhouse. Or Muppet Roadhouse. Ben? Rumors flying all over here on Pinside.
    download (1).jpgdownload (1).jpg

#212 8 years ago

The Kerminator?
    Calendar.muppets1998.jpgCalendar.muppets1998.jpg

#213 8 years ago

36b77870d75428c986271c62f220f3ef.jpg36b77870d75428c986271c62f220f3ef.jpg
    00615512d52e0dce2e5f6b775ebfb199.jpg00615512d52e0dce2e5f6b775ebfb199.jpg
    Chops.jpgChops.jpg310ca4a4049e4f1d96dde0b25ff8837a.jpg310ca4a4049e4f1d96dde0b25ff8837a.jpg

#214 8 years ago

Here's my guess

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #215 8 years ago

I'm pretty sure the next game is "Boutique Pinball Manufacturer Tycoon"

#216 8 years ago

I have top secret info that the next Spooky Pinball title WILL be One of these 3 titles.

So much thrills and suspense from all 3 of these titles! You could have Uncle Charlie Mode, Opie's tantrum Multiball, or Dad finds the "Beaver" in bed Ball Lock.

You guys in your 20's and 30's are just gonna LOVE one of these bad boys in your collection!

Better get ready to put in your orders because these will sell out super fast!

I love "Beaver" so that's what I'm hoping for. Now put in your vote!

Ken

The-Andy-Griffith-Show-download.jpgThe-Andy-Griffith-Show-download.jpg my_three_sons_open_with_pics_2.jpgmy_three_sons_open_with_pics_2.jpg beaver1959title.jpgbeaver1959title.jpg
    #217 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Here's my guess

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

haha that could be awesome

#219 8 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I have top secret info that the next Spooky Pinball title WILL be One of these 3 titles.
    So much thrills and suspense from all 3 of these titles! You could have Uncle Charlie Mode, Opie's tantrum Multiball, or Dad finds the "Beaver" in bed Ball Lock.
    You guys in your 20's and 30's are just gonna LOVE one of these bad boys in your collection!
    Better get ready to put in your orders because these will sell out super fast!
    I love "Beaver" so that's what I'm hoping for. Now put in your vote!
    Ken

The-Andy-Griffith-Show-download.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    my_three_sons_open_with_pics_2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    beaver1959title.jpg

I watched and enjoyed these shows growing up on Nick at Night along with Dick Van Dyke, Green Acres, Mr. Ed, Get Smart, Dennis the Menace, Doby Gillis, Patty Duke, etc. Hated Donna Reed show. My parents watched them, and it gave me an excuse to stay up later, so I watched with them. I think my favs were Mr. Ed and Get Smart. I liked the fact that Alan Young was also the voice of Scrooge, and I was watching Duck Tales at the time, so it had parallels.

#220 8 years ago

My vote is for Voltron...

No, He-Man...

No...the Walking Dead done right. FEAR TWD. If only the zombie fad would last long enough.

#221 8 years ago

Zen just announced a Portal table! That would be a second "I'll-buy-that-sight-unseen" machine behind Futurama.

#222 8 years ago

Heman would rock!

1 week later
    #223 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Thought that was common knowledge. John didn't like me helping Chuck with a "competing" zombie game and told me to make a choice.
    Ironically Johns game is now a bunch of aliens and clowns and Chucks game has been rethemed towards horror.
    And yes, John has no business sense whatsoever. The guy makes his customers sign NDAs to buy a game featuring Ben Heck with whom he doesn't have a contract or legal agreement for compensation for use of likeness.

b49eeba0b7ea5a0f63eb4f9cfaf43439877766abc16b4fe9edc2ff2e08abc1e9.jpg

Re-themed towards HORROR. This was posted by ben in the jpop thread.

#224 8 years ago

Chucks game = AMH
    So horror means ghosts in this case.

#225 8 years ago

I thought Bens game was amh.

#226 8 years ago
    Quoted from Biv:

Chucks game = AMH
    So horror means ghosts in this case.

Nope. They're two different games.

#227 8 years ago

BHZA was campy sci-fi ish, which was why I was out.

AMH seemed too tied into reality shows, which I hate.

If it's gonna be in my game room, it's gotta be a beloved theme. I'm the one looking at it forever.

GotG (maybe), Jaws, Return of the Living Dead, 007. These are heavy hitters.

Star Wars has been marketed to death by Georgie Pordgie Lucas, tired of franchise just about.

#228 8 years ago

The more I heard about game #2, the more excited I get. This may be the first dark themed pin since BSD. I keep hearing the announcement is coming in June?

#229 8 years ago

June 5th I was informed here.

#230 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

I made you a virtual in MS Paint. You have to use you imagination to play it. Flipperless in 2015! (there may be a mode where you eat Flipper the dolphin though). It is the new cool.
    jaws.png

I genuinely "lol'd" at this post. Particularly the "stuff" label. Thanks, man!

#231 8 years ago
    Quoted from deeproot:

My vote is for Voltron...
    No, He-Man...
    No...the Walking Dead done right. FEAR TWD. If only the zombie fad would last long enough.

No voting!

This isn't a democracy, it's a Chucktatership.

#232 8 years ago

Got some juicy insider info!

Game #2's kernel will be cycle locked to 1000Hz and contain improved servo driving routines! There will also be a real time graphics blitter as frames are loaded.

#233 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Game #2's kernel will be cycle locked to 1000Hz and contain improved servo driving routines! There will also be a real time graphics blitter as frames are loaded.

Whoa, mathematical!

#234 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

GotG (maybe), Jaws, Return of the Living Dead, 007. These are heavy hitters.

Not sure how WoZ fits in with those......

#235 8 years ago

I love improved servo driving routines!

#236 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

meg-ryan-o-face.gifmeg-ryan-o-face.gif

#237 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Can someone translate Ben's info to my level? What does it mean for an average player? Use small words.

#238 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nullpunkt:

Can someone translate Ben's info to my level? What does it mean for an average player? Use small words.

It means smoother, essentially
    download (3).jpgdownload (3).jpg

#239 8 years ago

I was told in confidence that it was going to be a bit more retro but still fit within the "Spooky" theme. It's also going to be in 3-D, but not HD if that makes any sense.

spooks-t.jpgspooks-t.jpg

Sppooks.jpgSppooks.jpg

Spooks-bars2.jpgSpooks-bars2.jpg

3-Stooges-Spooks-1.png3-Stooges-Spooks-1.png

These pictures are unrelated, or are they?

Spooks-bars.jpgSpooks-bars.jpg
    #240 8 years ago

America's Most Haunted Too: Electric Boogaloo

#241 8 years ago

Swamp Persons (instead of People because then it would have to be licensed)

If Ben likes to make fun of the ghost hunters, this is likely his next pin. Or the Search for Bigfoot

#242 8 years ago

I'd like to see the continuation of campy horror. Maybe a Monster game where there is a bed with a monster under it and maybe a monster in a closet and a kid has to defeat the playfield/bedroom.

Edit: That's free to use, no payments necessary Ben and Charlie. Just sign my game when I come and buy one.

#243 8 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

I'd like to see the continuation of campy horror. Maybe a Monster game where there is a bed with a monster under it and maybe a monster in a closet and a kid has to defeat the playfield/bedroom.
    Edit: That's free to use, no payments necessary Ben and Charlie. Just sign my game when I come and buy one.

You know, that could actually be a pretty cool theme with the right art (granted, that's a statement that can be applied almost anywhere).

Something revolving around a kid with a flashlight, toy helmet, and a popgun Calvin & Hobbes style fighting off bedtime stories like the Boogeyman, the monster in the closet, and the like.

There's a lot you could do with that.

#244 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nullpunkt:

You know, that could actually be a pretty cool theme with the right art

Yeah, I've been designing it in my head for years but am not smart enough to proceed with making this game. The artwork that I imagine in my head is similar to the style in an EM shooter called Captain Kid. Exaggerated and simple colors, very cartoonish and hand drawn.

http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/capkid.htm

The reason I like that artwork is the EM shooter is based of a kid dreaming he is a pirate and this game would be a kid's imagination getting to him, so somewhat similar just with a horror theme.

#245 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Ok now THAT'S funny. What're you using, an Amiga 500?

#246 8 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

What're you using, an Amiga 500?

Yes, he's got it saved on his fat angus drive

#247 8 years ago

Bored Millenials ruining an otherwise interesting thread.

#248 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Atari_Blitter.jpgAtari_Blitter.jpg
    download.jpgdownload.jpg

This is Ben's workstation:
    download (1).jpgdownload (1).jpg

Fun dork trivial info: Dana Carvey's brother is responsible for the video toaster. Talented family.

#249 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

Fun dork trivial info: Dana Carvey's brother is responsible for the video toaster. Talented family.

Oh heck no! Is that why he wore that shirt on wayne's world?
    film-waynes_world_2-1993-garth_algar-dana_carvey-tshirts-video_toaster_shirt[1].jpgfilm-waynes_world_2-1993-garth_algar-dana_carvey-tshirts-video_toaster_shirt[1].jpg

I wanted a video toaster so bad as a teen, more so for the animation than video editing. I remember them boasting about todd rundgren using it for his music video

And then promo videos like this with celebrities like penn gillette and tony hawk

ahh the memories

#250 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

I wanted a video toaster so bad as a teen, more so for the animation than video editing. I remember them boasting about todd rundgren using it for his music video

That video changed the music video production industry overnight. I found my VHS copy when we last moved, still in the white promo dust cover. When I was 16, I volunteered at the local public access TV station just so I could play with their Toaster. Fond memories... backing up a few years, I made the almost immediately regretted decision to buy a C=128D instead of the newly released A500. Year or two later, bought a used A1000 with a genlock and a 2MB sidecar for a whopping total of 2.5MB of RAM. Invited 6 other nerds to bring their floppy drives over so we could play Dragon's Lair without having to swap floppies every couple minutes.

Quoted from eggbert52:

Bored Millenials ruining an otherwise interesting thread.

I seriously doubt there are any Millennials on Pinside who have the remotest concept of what a blitter even is, let alone why they were used in the mid-80's or why they aren't anymore.

Besides, Ben started it. Isn't he the reason for this thread being interesting?

There are 846 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.