Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 845 posts
  • 211 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mnpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg

There are 845 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.
    #751 6 years ago

just 1? weak

#752 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

» YouTube video - Here is Pinball Zombie's. Maybe Ben can elaborate on what is re-designed?

This is my first time seeing this. Let's hope the the Rob Zombie pin significant improves on this layout as that doesn't look that good.

#753 6 years ago

Yeah pretty awesome theme. Anxious to see layout and pics but I am tentatively in.

#754 6 years ago

Ben or anyone else know how much down there going to want when we can pre order and how soon ?

#755 6 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Ben or anyone else know how much down there going to want when we can pre order and how soon ?

$1000 down...order now through July 4 for amh owners then the rest after. 50 LEs.

#756 6 years ago
    Quoted from oohlou:

This is my first time seeing this. Let's hope the the Rob Zombie pin significant improves on this layout as that doesn't look that good.

Yeah, I can't say I'm super excited about that layout. Hopefully there have been significant changes. That's really the only thing holding me back from being 100% in on this.

#757 6 years ago

fans will get it

#758 6 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

when we can pre order

i thought we were done with preorders????
    lol

#759 6 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

i thought we were done with preorders????
    lol

It's a deposit and it's with a company that's actually delivered.

#760 6 years ago

I have wanted a Rob Zombie pin from the get go. I'm looking forward to how things develop. Awesome!

#761 6 years ago

Cant wait to see the Playfield. Any ideas when? Do they actually have it NW show?

#762 6 years ago

The dude doing the art is really killer. I am hoping for like a 60-70s line art movie poster kind of thing.

CANNONE Poliziotteschi 1.jpg
    the-undead-movie-poster-1957-1020427610.jpg

supertrashflyer.jpg bi3bVEu0UgByCz9U8DPRFZoNriH.jpg
    #763 6 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

$1000 down...order now through July 4 for amh owners then the rest after. 50 LEs.

k thx for info that sounds fair.

#764 6 years ago
    Quoted from wonderpuddle:

Yeah, I can't say I'm super excited about that layout. Hopefully there have been significant changes. That's really the only thing holding me back from being 100% in on this.

I haven't seen it yet, but apparently the layout has been updated because of a lot of similar feedback to yours.

#765 6 years ago

I want one. Just make sure Baby is in it.

#766 6 years ago
    Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Thats awesome. My first concert at 17 was White Zombie and Pantera on campus in MD back in like 94 it was AMAZING! neither band was huge yet so crowd was under 600 people!

Was that the Vulgar Display of Power tour? I saw Pantera in 94 I think on that tour. Possible it was 95 by then, not sure. Loudest damn concert I've ever been to.

Phil Anselmo comes out and goes "how many of you motherf**kers are on speed?!" and it looked like the whole pit just went YEEEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

#767 6 years ago

Hell can we get a Grindhouse pin next

grindhouse-movie-teaser-poster12.jpg
    #768 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Was that the Vulgar Display of Power tour? I saw Pantera in 94 I think on that tour. Possible it was 95 by then, not sure. Loudest damn concert I've ever been to.
    Phil Anselmo comes out and goes "how many of you motherf**kers are on speed?!" and it looked like the whole pit just went YEEEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

If it was the year the def tones opened. It was a 3 card night def tones opened for White zombie Pantera head lined.

#769 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

If it was 94 it would have been the Far Beyond Driven tour unless the show was really early in the year.

#770 6 years ago

It was the coolest Sean Yseult came rising from a grave with green acid hair and those shorts she would wear. MAN! I tell yah!

seanyseult.jpg

#771 6 years ago

Not my cup of Zomb-tea, but best of luck to Spooky et al!

#772 6 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

If it was 94 it would have been the Far Beyond Driven tour unless the show was really early in the year.

early fall if I remember. We went cow patty tipping the night before and scored. Dont remember a lot of the small details but I remember it was awesome. Like 6 of us in a Suburau brat.

#773 6 years ago
    Quoted from DevilsTuner:

It was the coolest Sean Yseult came rising from a grave with green acid hair and those shorts she would wear. MAN! I tell yah!
    seanyseult.jpg

she's hot

crazy thing... when she was on stage playing & looking down at us (like 10 ft away), she actually looked scared of us in the audience.
    probably because we were moshin' around at the time (but nothing crazy)...

#774 6 years ago

I've been dreaming of a White Zombie/Rob Rombie pin forever. Had the band sign this years ago.

image.jpg
    #775 6 years ago

I hear some people not liking the idea of rob zombie pinball but its there loss its going to be awesome. If your horror fan then you know about rob zombie. He does good horror movies plus good tunes its perfect for spooky fits them well. Congrats to spooky this is going to be awesome.

#776 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

» YouTube video - Here is Pinball Zombie's. Maybe Ben can elaborate on what is re-designed?

+1

- love Spooky
    - bought AMH physically unseen and unplayed.
    - love KT and her emails
    - love Ben (in a manly way)

But that Zombies layout (as shown in the video) is barely playable. It's like Orbitor 1. Watch the video. The ball is flung from pop to pop to side sling to pop and SDTM. That ain't gonna be much fun to play ... No matter who's face/name is on the playfield.

rd.

#777 6 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

+1
    - love Spooky
    - love KT and her emails
    But that Zombies layout (as shown in the video) is barely playable. It's like Orbitor 1. Watch the video. The ball is flung from pop to pop to side sling to pop and SDTM. That ain't gonna be much fun to play ... No matter who's face/name is on the playfield.
    rd.

Im sure there going to make it much better

#778 6 years ago

In case this wasnt posted already...

#779 6 years ago

B-flick 70's style for the win!

image.jpg

#781 6 years ago

Not a great theme but not too bad either.

I think they could have chosen a few better Rob Zombie songs to put in the game other than what they chose, if they were allowed to make that choice.

#782 6 years ago

What's the price?

#783 6 years ago

Requesting el super beasto video mode!

#784 6 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

What's the price?

Same as amh...500 more for le

#785 6 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

+1
    - love Spooky
    - love KT and her emails
    rd.

That's from April of 2014, so I can imagine things have changed since that point. I was fortunate to play a game of it with Steve Ritchie. Pinball nerd memory of a lifetime, playing an unreleased game with a pinball legend! Steve Ritchie's own words "It doesn't suck."

#786 6 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Same as amh...500 more for le

What's the price?

#788 6 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

What's the price?

#790 6 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Yes but only 50 LE

What does the LE get you? Other than costing an extra 500

#791 6 years ago

Damn.

Limited to 300?

Must preorder?

#792 6 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

What does the LE get you? Other than costing an extra 500

Bragging rights for sure................

#793 6 years ago

I can't help notice Pinside was down for a bit. No doubt this announcement had something to do with it.

#794 6 years ago

Charlie broke Pinside...

#795 6 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

+1
    - love Spooky
    - love KT and her emails
    rd.

I agree 100%. I told Charlie as much myself when we first talked about the project (I have not been involved since our initial conversations). And he listened. I have not seen the new layout, I cannot comment on it specifically, but Charlie told me this, quote: "Lots of playfield changes".

I can't wait to see what it's become now, because I know he's really trying to not do "another fan" and wants more random ball action. And that's challenging to get right. But if you do, then it's like a breath of fresh air man, you can play in new ways.

And you can see why the art is something I'm excited to see!

#796 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Damn.
    Limited to 300?
    Must preorder?

Yes and yes...I'm out because I think you HAVE to preorder to get one. I'm done with pre-ordering. Shame.

#797 6 years ago

Honestly, I'm lukewarm on the theme. I'm a big horror fan, but it's really going to depend on the direction they go with this. There's been a lot of rock/metal themed pins lately and I would be disappointed to see this just be another Metallica, AC/DC, etc. Also, Rob's movies are just -ok- for me. I prefer ghouls, ghosts and monsters to psycho hillbillies. Sid Haig doing callouts does sound awesome, though. His character was far and away the best part of 1000 Corpses. Maybe if this is based on some some twisted carnival ride idea or something...

I really hope to get to see more of the game before the July deadline. I'll probably be in no matter what, but I'd like to feel good about it.

#798 6 years ago

That's the $5995 question.....will we see the game before the July cutoff?

Edit: can't imagine Spooky not showing the full game prior to order.

#799 6 years ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

There's been a lot of rock/metal themed pins lately and I would be disappointed to see this just be another Metallica, AC/DC, etc.

I read this as "I'd be disappointed to see another top 20 rated DMD pin"

#800 6 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I am open to questions now!

Is there a reason to fix the production number before determining demand?

There are 845 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside