Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 846 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.
    #601 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Not actually sure if the backglass went to full color in time for Chuck's reveal today. Guess we'll see.
    If not, I may show it in SFGE.

When you hold up the backglass, you should quickly hide it if people start taking pictures.

#602 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

This is that neener neener stuff you complained about in the JPOP thread! Spill it!

It's not quite the same - they're actually going to announce it today. Not clamp NDAs on everyone for 4 years. Nothing wrong with letting them have their reveal moment.

#603 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Not actually sure if the backglass went to full color in time for Chuck's reveal today. Guess we'll see.
    If not, I may show it in SFGE.

A real backglass? Nice! Please say Charlie is making extras for us poor slobs that cant afford a game! Not that I have any idea what the theme is, but if its custom art and Aurichs excited so am I.

#604 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

It's not quite the same - they're actually going to announce it today. Not clamp NDAs on everyone for 4 years. Nothing wrong with letting them have their reveal moment.

Indeed. It seems that many of us have known what the theme is for quite some time now.

Charlie deserves to have his moment. All will be revealed soon enough. Suffice it to say... It will be cool.

#605 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

License duration is 3 years from start of manufacture, AMH 150 units taking about 1.5 years but getting faster, so 300 units within 3 years is a very safe estimate we went with.
    That number isn't set in stone, if Spooky can scale up faster they could sell more.
    We left at least 50 AMH on the table but hey - gotta move on sometime.

What do you mean by left 50 amh ? I do think 3years is a good time frame and wonder how there start pre orders / how much down is needed.

#606 8 years ago

I've been sitting with Charlie and family for a couple of days now at the Rocky Mountain show. Our booth is next to theirs.

At this time I'll leak an exciting announcement that will affect all future Spooky appearances at shows!

image.jpgimage.jpg

KT got the parts for this clothes rack for $10 at a garage sale. It was missing pieces but Chuck 3d printed what was missing.

#607 8 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

What do you mean by left 50 amh ? I do think 3years is a good time frame and wonder how there start pre orders / how much down is needed.

Meaning they could have limited it to 200 instead and sold them all.

#608 8 years ago

Also for the record I haven't seen the art. I just know the artist and I'm excited by what will be shown. But I'm as much in the dark as to the content as anyone.

#609 8 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Barenaked Ladies - The Machine.
    next_spooky.jpg

Umm, that looks like a bunch of clothed gentlemen to me....try again.

#610 8 years ago
    Quoted from dgarrett:

Ben,
    Do you know if 5pm central is the correct countdown time?

If it's 6pm in denver (mountain), it's 7pm central time not 5 (we're an hour ahead, not behind)

#611 8 years ago

What the..were the hell is dr who so I can time travel. This is as bad as waiting for new Splatoon dlc

#612 8 years ago

Well this is a direct link from Spooky's Website:

http://robzombie.com/

#613 8 years ago

I think it is smart to cap it at 300, it boosts the "I have to get in befor they are sold out!" And let's say they use 3 years to build 300, after 3 years it is hard to gather new interest in an "old" game. But if you bring out a new one in 3 years, maybe even the first round of customers buy this one as well.
    And people don't often buy duplicates of games....

Axl

#614 8 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

he also did say he would love to make a rob zombie pinball. I think a rob zombie pinball would be awesome but i liked white zombie tunes more the rob zombie tunes. But i do love his films

#615 8 years ago

Apologies if already mentioned....

Once announced tonight how soon and by what mechanism are orders taken?

#616 8 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Did pinside somehow revise the link you posted? Looks like a direct link to Rob Zombie's website, but no clear connection to Spooky ...

#617 8 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Did pinside somehow revise the link you posted? Looks like a direct link to Rob Zombie's website, but no clear connection to Spooky ...

No...If you go to spooky website and under links...rob zombie is there.

#618 8 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

There's also a direct link to Elvira's website.

#619 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

License duration is 3 years from start of manufacture, AMH 150 units taking about 1.5 years but getting faster, so 300 units within 3 years is a very safe estimate we went with.
    That number isn't set in stone, if Spooky can scale up faster they could sell more.
    We left at least 50 AMH on the table but hey - gotta move on sometime.

Leave 49 on the table and sell me one.

#620 8 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Leave 49 on the table and sell me one.

I like that idea make it 48 and sell me one too

#621 8 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

No...If you go to spooky website and under links...rob zombie is there.

Ah, here it is:
    http://www.spookypinball.com/links/

#622 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I was joking...hard to tell on the internet sometimes but Aurich got it.

#623 8 years ago

so how do you determine when you can get one? I heard existing AMH customers get first dibs, is this true?

#624 8 years ago

If I recall correctly those links for rob zombie and Elvira have been there forever, since way before they were even making machines.

#625 8 years ago

I see a link to SS Billiards, the next table will be themed after LTG!

#626 8 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

If I recall correctly those links for rob zombie and Elvira have been there forever, since way before they were even making machines.

Correct.

#627 8 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

I see a link to SS Billiards, the next table will be themed after LTG!

If it breaks it will fix itself!

#628 8 years ago

cookie-monster-waiting.gifcookie-monster-waiting.gif

#629 8 years ago

they said this on the website so just few more hours

(Between 6:00 and 7:00 Denver, CO time…)

#630 8 years ago

I was told license gives access to complete full music back catalog.

#631 8 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

I heard existing AMH customers get first dibs, is this true?

Yes, True. AMH customers were told they will get first dibs on the new title. I know because I have an AMH and was told this.

#632 8 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Yes, True. AMH customers were told they will get first dibs on the new title. I know because I have an AMH and was told this.

I like to see some customer loyalty. That's how it should be done.

#633 8 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

I like to see some customer loyalty. That's how it should be done.

Couldn't agree more....I do hope it is a Title/Game that does interest me, or for that matter, many of Spooky's customers.

#634 8 years ago

I don't know too much about Spooky's operation, but they seem like a class act.

#635 8 years ago

I am itching to hear what the game is going to be!

#636 8 years ago

The new title is........

Bible Adventures.

Or maybe something else..

#638 8 years ago

I think if it is Rob Zombie a limit of 300 would be a good thing. If it's Elvira I can see it selling real well. Everyone who owns either of the previous would be interested, on top of people who would like the theme.

#639 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jokercyclone:

I think if it is Rob Zombie a limit of 300 would be a good thing. If it's Elvira I can see it selling real well.

I think both of them would do well.

#640 8 years ago

3 years is too long to wait. Whatever they sell, I hope they can produce at least 5-6 games per week. Thinking a year wait is all most will tolerate.

#641 8 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

3 years is too long to wait. Whatever they sell, I hope they can produce at least 5-6 games per week. Thinking a year wait is all most will tolerate.

The 3 years is so they have plenty of time. I don't think it would take much more than a year for them to start rolling out once they start.

#642 8 years ago

They've been working on this game, today is just public announcement.

#643 8 years ago

18ish more minutes

#644 8 years ago

What pinball show are they at with no live internet feed?
    Guessing this thread is the best place for info?

#645 8 years ago

Oh Boy - Oh Boy - Oh Boy... that's a long 18 minutes

#646 8 years ago

Yea, is there nobody reporting from the show? No live streams?

#647 8 years ago

Is there any live feeds of the big reveal???

#648 8 years ago

no live stream sucks

#649 8 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

What pinball show are they at with no live internet feed?
    Guessing this thread is the best place for info?

That's what I'm wondering. I thought live feeds were now standard. We want news!

#650 8 years ago

don't count knowing at 6 they said between 6/7 on there website. Maybe someone at show can tell us sooner

There are 846 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.