Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 846 posts
  • 212 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by waletboy
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-758.jpg
    image.jpg
    Original Outer Limits.jpg
    indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif
    IMG_20150425_082032078.jpg
    image-378.jpg
    image-580.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    robobot-02-small.jpg
    chrono_futurama_by_spacecoyote-d3rb7go.jpg
    simp005.jpg
    moral_orel.jpg
    d&g.jpg
    springbreak.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 846 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 17.
    #451 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

A little shop like Spooky likely isn't going to pay what a major studio license like Ghostbusters or Mad Max would cost.

Why not? Just pass the cost through. How much more would that license be per pin out of curiosity?

Stern can't make every theme and JJP can't get number 2 out the door

#452 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Why not? Just pass the cost through. How much more would that license be per pin out of curiosity?
    Stern can't make every theme and JJP can't get number 2 out the door

I don't know how all the licenses work, not an expert. But my understanding is that at least some require an upfront lump payment, that could be something like $25-50k, and then you pay on the machines sold after that. If you're a small shop you might struggle with that upfront cost, since you're not going to recoup it for a while.

#453 8 years ago

I think it will be a roller derby game. The Benton Bombers !

LTG : )™

#454 8 years ago

This thread is about to be really hard to keep up with the most current comments hahah. Come on the big reveal!

#455 8 years ago

My long shot guess is The Chuckling Charlies. A fun adventure filled with laughter.

#456 8 years ago

I know what it is:

Orgasmo 1.jpgOrgasmo 1.jpgOrgasmo 2.jpgOrgasmo 2.jpg

#457 8 years ago

Next Saturday, ya'll!!

HINT: It isn't "Murder She Wrote"

TO DO LIST:

Re-skin CSI into a Murder She Wrote
    Buy paper towels

#458 8 years ago

Doh, it's Zombeavers.

#459 8 years ago

Psycho? A.K.A. Bates Motel?

#460 8 years ago

I dunno, Hitchcock's stuff was great of course but it was suspense based, not horror.... so not much happened in the movie except you were scared the whole time, lol.

"There is no Terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it" - Alfred Hitchcock

#461 8 years ago

I'll pay the up front cost for Mad Max!

Why not, I'm stupid when it comes to pinball money.

I'll buy 5 Slap Shot pins with the Hanson brothers right now

#462 8 years ago

Have you confirmed that you sir, Mr. Heck, are programming Spooky pin?

Good theme and what the Heck, and I'm in.

Unless you guys feel sorry for Popadeuce and hire him then I'm out

#463 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I'll pay the up front cost for Mad Max!
    Why not, I'm stupid when it comes to pinball money.
    I'll buy 5 Slap Shot pins with the Hanson brothers right now

Mad Max was that good. Would make a kick ass pin.

#464 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Good theme and what the Heck, and I'm in.
    Unless you guys feel sorry for Popadeuce and hire him then I'm out

I think you are ready to drive on up to Round Rock and play some AMH. tonight or tomorrow afternoon, we havepeople coming to play.

#465 8 years ago
    Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

I dunno, Hitchcock's stuff was great of course but it was suspense based, not horror.... so not much happened in the movie except you were scared the whole time, lol.
    "There is no Terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it" - Alfred Hitchcock

Could make a go of something like "North By Northwest", but otherwise yeah...most of his stuff doesn't really lend itself to pinball.

#466 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I believe Ben is not programming this one, just helping out. Or at least that what he says now, he'll get roped in I'm sure.

#467 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

My guess is Rob Zombie.

I fear you may be on the correct path, but hope you're not correct. Rob Zombie? Ugh... Nope.

#468 8 years ago

Does it involve Audrey II?

#469 8 years ago
    Quoted from MarkInc:

Does it involve Audrey II?

Like in "FEED ME SEYMOUR!?"

image.jpgimage.jpg

#470 8 years ago

Zombie land would be great. Emma stone, woody harelson, and can even toss in bill murry

#471 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I fear you may be on the correct path, but hope you're not correct. Rob Zombie? Ugh... Nope.

Considering I started a thread once with a whole argument about how much sense a Rob Zombie pin would make I'd have to disagree!

No matter what Chuck announces I can guarantee someone will be disappointed though. Can't make everyone happy. Luckily he only needs to make 300 feel that way.

#472 8 years ago

Well the gang at Spooky Pinball told me all my previous predictions based on my misinformation were wrong so I do apologize to you guys and gals for that and they said I just need to take a number and have a seat and wait to see what the next title is.....................and wait....................and wait.....................is it just me or does it seem like eternity?

Ken

beetlejuice-waiting-room.jpgbeetlejuice-waiting-room.jpg
    #473 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Considering I started a thread once with a whole argument about how much sense a Rob Zombie pin would make I'd have to disagree!
    No matter what Chuck announces I can guarantee someone will be disappointed though. Can't make everyone happy. Luckily he only needs to make 300 feel that way.

Listen you!

Don't you have an Aliens pin to help make awesome?!

I'm sure Charlie and company won't disappoint. Even Mr. Robert Zombie.

#474 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Don't you have an Aliens pin to help make awesome?!

Look man, I'm a couple sazeracs into Friday night, I'm not thinking about Aliens until ... crap, probably tomorrow.

#475 8 years ago

I also said zombie land but Beetle Juice or Hellraiser would be awesome too

#476 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedefog:

I made you a virtual in MS Paint. You have to use you imagination to play it. Flipperless in 2015! (there may be a mode where you eat Flipper the dolphin though). It is the new cool.
    jaws.png

Im late to this thread, but I want this as a shirt.

#477 8 years ago

hmmm... if it's really 'monsters & demons', here's some unmentioned contenders...

0223-legend.jpg0223-legend.jpg 341817-poster.jpg341817-poster.jpg Copia de In_The_Mouth_Of_Madness.jpgCopia de In_The_Mouth_Of_Madness.jpg drag_me_to_hell_xlg.jpgdrag_me_to_hell_xlg.jpg house-dvd-cover-20.jpghouse-dvd-cover-20.jpg Nightbreed_R.jpgNightbreed_R.jpg prince_of_darkness_poster_01.jpgprince_of_darkness_poster_01.jpg tales-from-the-crypt-demon-knight-poster-billy-zane.jpgtales-from-the-crypt-demon-knight-poster-billy-zane.jpg theGateSE.jpgtheGateSE.jpg demons_1_poster_01.jpgdemons_1_poster_01.jpg phantasm.jpgphantasm.jpg
    #478 8 years ago

I'm really excited to see what Spooky announces next weekend. Like all games it won't be for everyone. I just hope it is not to dark of a theme. I enjoy that AMH is not overly intense or serious. The layout and code will be what really matters in the end.

#479 8 years ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

hmmm... if it's really 'monsters & demons', here's some unmentioned contenders...

https://img-f.pinside.com/201506/2497201/413426-i.jpg

My Lord Phantasm would be an awesome theme!!!

#480 8 years ago

Please be Young Frankenstein!

YoungFrank.jpgYoungFrank.jpg
    #481 8 years ago
    Quoted from JeffF:

Seriously! It's like it was tailor made for pinball.

#482 8 years ago
    Quoted from JeffF:

Seriously. Phantasm is perfect for pinball, and one can imagine all the neat modes and art. As long as the 1971 'Cuda makes an appearance...

i005088.jpgi005088.jpg

#483 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Seriously. Phantasm is taylor-made for pinball, and one can imagine all the neat modes and art. As long as the 1971 'Cuda makes an appearance...
    i005088.jpg

That would be awesome if it was i love Phantasm classic movie

#484 8 years ago
    Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

YoungFrank.jpg

Frau Blucher multiball with horse whinny jackpot callouts and I'm in.

#485 8 years ago

The deep AMH code came at the cost of my sanity, which I would rather regain than program Game 2.

I did set up a better framework before passing the torch to the new guy and am helping with other improvements. I will also, no doubt, get roped into adding a bunch of polish before expo.

#486 8 years ago

Another thought. Friday the 13th great choice.

#487 8 years ago

It will be a variation of Halloween. Charlie Meyers returns home to Bentonfield. The night he came home. Dr. Ben Loomis shoots him.

#488 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

The deep AMH code came at the cost of my sanity, which I would rather regain than program Game 2.
    I did set up a better framework before passing the torch to the new guy and am helping with other improvements. I will also, no doubt, get roped into adding a bunch of polish before expo.

Yes, but many people (and pinball in general) have benefited greatly at your loss. Keep up the great work.

#489 8 years ago
    Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

YoungFrank.jpg

+1,000,000

#490 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Another thought. Friday the 13th great choice.

Another B.A. choice. Could you imagine a Jason Voorhees hologram under crystal lake, ala CFTBL? Lots of great music and sounds to pull from too.

#491 8 years ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Another B.A. choice. Could you imagine a Jason Voorhees hologram under crystal lake, ala CFTBL? Lots of great music and sounds to pull from too.

Well shit I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it that is genius, could even do the LCD mod like they have on CFTBL with different options, but yes I figured its horror, tons of stuff to draw on from the series, and figured you could even play the role of Jason as the player and be taking out campers in the game, kind of a role reversal.

#492 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

My guess is Rob Zombie.

Mine too:

Quoted from RobT:

They will stay with a "Zombie" theme, and my first name.

#494 8 years ago

All one has to do is call rob zombies license department and ask to make apinball and they will tell you all you need to know on why you can't right now.

#495 8 years ago

Or ... you could just wait a week and let Charlie announce whatever he wants to announce.

#496 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

fantasygoat said:

My guess is Rob Zombie.

Mine too:

RobT said:

They will stay with a "Zombie" theme, and my first name.

clearly charlie "wants" to do it, question is whether he could acquire that license
    https://www.facebook.com/SpookyPinball/posts/506097346118164

#497 8 years ago

Who is Rob zombie

#498 8 years ago

You're on a computer or smart phone...google it!

#499 8 years ago

I think an HP Lovecraft theme has a lot of possibilities.

Or extraterrestrial stuff...

#500 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

You're on a computer or smart phone...google it!

So a music pin?

There are 846 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.