• Latest reply 9 years ago by haiderdj
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00552.JPG
#1 9 years ago

thinking of putting mine up for sale (in canada so talking canada pricing). wondering what is a fair price to ask. it is in maybe 7 - 7.5 condition overall. will be in full working order. couple tweaks left.

#2 9 years ago

Mine was a 9 and I got a $1000. It all depends on how long you want to keep it up for sale looking for that right buyer.

#3 9 years ago

Ashburton probably got the one I saw; last one I saw was $1000 in nice shape.

#5 9 years ago

That wasn't me, I sold mine for $1,000. Oddly enough, that same month there was another really nice Robocop up for sale in Florida and it also sold for $1,000.

#6 9 years ago

2014 Mr. Pinball Guide lists $950. FYI, the Robocop listed in S. Florida was pretty cherry... new decals, all LEDs, new display, upgraded ED-209, etc.

Good luck, it's a neat game. ~1500 were built.

#7 9 years ago

I would have kept mine but my son was no fan of the "Prime Directive" lol. I actually sold it and it is now on route about 2 minutes from my house, could not have worked out better. Robocop is shallow, but super fun, with the second best in music and one-liners in pinball.

DSC00552.JPGDSC00552.JPG

#8 9 years ago

Robocop was featured as a competition pin this year at Pinburgh, in the prelim rounds and the finals.

Many people had not played or seen the game, but were blown away by how hard and fast it was set to play.

You may just have more of a market than you expect-
I know a couple people posted "wanted" ads on Pinside--just a few weeks back.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

I would have kept mine but my son was no fan of the "Prime Directive" lol. I actually sold it and it is now on route about 2 minutes from my house, could not have worked out better. Robocop is shallow, but super fun, with the second best in music and one-liners in pinball.

What's the first best, in your opinion?

#10 9 years ago

I think people put way too much weight on the guides. Almost all of their data is based on EBay which we all know has very few sales now a days...

Just sold mine. Really nice condition. No insert lift. Very minor wear around pops and rollovers. No cabinet fade. $1500 and I had multiple interested parties. 1st guy closed the deal.

Jaz

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Britt-in-VA:

What's the first best, in your opinion?

Check my collection, lol.

I have no doubt a nice example can fetch up to $1500, I sold mine in a bit of a rush, it sold in a matter of hours and I still recieved PM's after marking it sold asking if the deal fell through.

#12 9 years ago

It's a nice looking game and fun for a game or two, but I agree with the earlier posters - $1000 or less.

#13 9 years ago

ok cool. lots of good info to go on! it was nice seeing it at pinburg 2014 and cool to watch the A players strategy on it.

#14 9 years ago

Do you have any pics that would help judge condition / price? What are the points that bring it to a 7.5?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-robocop-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.