Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whistlervan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5751 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grantman:

The dealer/company name to avoid is Operation Pinball.

Just as a counter I have had an awesome experience with Operation Pinball and Vanessa. They helped me quite a bit on a self induced problem I had on one and I just bought another with them

1 month later
    #6149 11 months ago
    Quoted from Heatmiser:

I'm just waiting on Iron Maiden Pro... Should be early June from what I last heard

I’m in for a premium Iron Maiden. Cannot wait

#6169 11 months ago
    Quoted from hcj13:

Pinmonk sells a fan. That is what I bought for all my pins.

I just bought two to try out. I have three sterns and if I have every machine on but not playing at the moment it is so loud even across the house.

#6170 11 months ago

1 week later
    #6271 11 months ago
    Quoted from AMartin56:

I'm about 5 mins from jumping ship as it looks like I could get it elsewhere and still break even...even if I lose my deposit. I realize nobody is getting rich off of selling pins but sheesh..I'm done with deposits. They don't get you anywhere. Just wait until Stern builds them and then start calling dealers. Someone will have an extra one.
    I don't even feel like I've been that high maintenance..No emails or calls since I put down the deposit down a few months ago and then a total of two emails over the last two weeks for a status update and trying to buy another pin from them.

I won’t do deposits anymore either. I’m probably going to abandon one I put in state but can get it cheaper delivered from out of state even if I lose a deposit. My stupid mistake.

I’d love to support local business but not at my expense. Should cut deals due to sales tax issues. Maybe they would. I haven’t asked.

#6330 11 months ago
    Quoted from Redliner911:

I'm surprised more distys don't do weekly email newsletter updates or social media posts to cover the hottest questions. I think that would cut down the number of emails and phone calls looking for updates

Great point. Even my board game online stores do this!

#6348 11 months ago
    Quoted from B-low99:

i have been a big Maiden fan since the 80's. I wasn't able to get the first few runs. But saw they were doing a run in May so I hoped on board! I can't wait. I am also picking up a Bally's Kiss on June 9th in Missouri. It's like Christmas!!

I'm getting Iron Maiden Premium soon. I cannot wait!!

I only just became a fan because of Pinball. Same with Rush.

2 weeks later
    #6578 10 months ago
    Quoted from Gubbin:

I SEE GODZILLA ON THE LINE!!! Also maiden

Yay I see Iron Maiden premiums. I think I saw mine. Come home IM!

#6624 10 months ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

still waiting on a rush topper i ordered back in march, not a word on those either. ridiculous

Maine Home Recreation has some listed in classified ads still. I bought my Rush expression lights from them, as well as some art blades and other accessories. They all arrived crazy fast. I texted the number listed on their shop before I placed the order for my lights before paying on pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1299-maine-home-recreation

1 week later
    #6706 10 months ago
    Quoted from Gubbin:

What's everyone waiting for? Gz prem/FF? My GZ pro invoiced and dp is still far enough out I'm just here for the ride.

My IM premium should be here next week ! Paid it yesterday.

2 weeks later
    #6890 9 months ago
    Quoted from Sammer:

I put a $250 deposit down on a Godzilla premium April 28th 2023 what do you guys think the chances of me seeing a machine this run? I'm restraining from calling the distributor I don't want to be that guy

I’d ask. They have some of your money so should provide extra service.

I still have a deposit down but I will never do it again. Most good distributors don’t require a deposit.

I was ignorant to do it, and at a local place at that, but it was for what I thought was my first pin. I have five now and sixth on the way.

Will probably abandon it as I can get pins cheaper out of state delivered than do a deposit and sales tax and local delivery.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whistlervan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=whistlervan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.