Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,172 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by EspoPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ufiti.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#73 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinBallinOnBudge:

Anyone know when JP Premiums will run? Still waiting on one with cointaker

I had a spot on the supposed Nov/Dec run, but they've now told me it won't actually be until April. The only good thing is, they said they'd hold my price for me, just the extra $200 for Insider Connect.

#76 2 years ago
    Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

That is the first I’ve heard of any distributor offering to do that. Get it in writing if you can.

I also thought there was no way a distributor would do this, but I have it in an email! I've seen a couple other people saying the same thing on Pinside recently.

#78 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobF:

Was this only for JP Prem? All from the same distributor?

That's the only game I'm waiting for, so not sure about anything else.

5 months later
    #2437 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Melissa (Cointaker) sounded pissed today when I spoke with her. Apparently they didn’t get very many. If you ordered from Cointaker and didn’t get an invoice from them tonight, you’re probably not getting one. I feel like giving the F up trying to buy this game.

Wow. I asked her on Friday and she said invoices would be going out to some people this weekend. Guess I wasn't included either! Not sure about you all, but i put my deposit down in August.

#2444 1 year ago
    Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

Are you down for a pro or premium. I'm months behind you so I'm probably toast.

JP premium

4 weeks later
    #3030 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

if it was really locked in, everyone should just put in $1 and make a few hundred bucks in a few years when you finally get your $8999 game and current MSRP is $10,000+.
    Come back to reality.

I am also fully expecting to be screwed over, but, FWIW I do have it in writing: "No price increase except for the 200.00 for the inner connectivity kit…we are holding your price."

2 weeks later
    #3187 1 year ago

On the 24th, I got word from CT that she had a JP Premium for me. Was finally delivered today. June 8th build date.

20220706_123414 copy (resized).jpg20220706_123414 copy (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ufiti.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=ufiti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.