Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,175 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 minutes ago by big-c66
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smoothbore19.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#137 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

Do we know if Mando premium run is actually happening this month?

this, I've seen that they are supposed to be on the line next week and the week after, but who knows?

1 week later
    #254 2 years ago

Reading this thread is fn killing me there is so much information about whats on the line, whats supposed to be on the line, someone was told this, someone was told that. A podcast said certain pins will be on the line, then a week later says something different. I'm waiting on a Mando Premium (first and only NIB) and fuck if I haven't read, and been told 20 different things about when to expect it. Sorry for the rant, first world problems I know.

#277 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

These are the dates that I've seen posted here for easier reference. If anyone has better knowledge, let us know. I'm waiting on 3 in this list that keep getting pushed.
    BM 66 - December 2021
    Stranger Things Pro - December 2021
    Elvira 40th - December 2021
    Iron Man Vault - December 2021
    Mando Premium - December 2021
    Godzilla Premium - March 2022
    JP Premium - December 2022
    Mando Premium - June 2022
    Deadpool Pro - July 2022
    Deadpool Premium - August 2022
    Elvira Premium - December 2022

Quoted from JackG:

So this is what we know from Stern's production line at this time. Does anyone else have any dates?
    BM 66 - December 2021
    Stranger Things Pro - December 2021 (Thanks RC)
    Godzilla Premium - March 2022
    Mando Premium - June 2022
    Deadpool Pro - July 2022
    Elvira Premium - December 2022

This is what I am talking about. Its just crazy that a company that sells a product that cost this much cant be way more open about what they currently have on their line, and a time frame of delivery. Regardless of supply chain issues. It called customer service people. Not bashing just ranting. V/R

1 month later
    #453 2 years ago

Any solid info if Mandalorian Premiums are still on the line, and shipping this week?

#456 2 years ago

I have a deposit on one with Game exchange in Denver, I talked to them a couple days ago, and they said they except some in the next week, if not I'm gonna have to try one of the ones in the market place if they are still available by then. I just hope Stern isn't counting the ones going out now as their Feb production. Unless they produce enough to cover whats been ordered.

1 week later
    #563 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinDescabarian:

R & L is delivering my Mando premium tomorrow. I was told Feb after being pushed back multiple months.

This is how R&L treated my Premium. I received it Monday. New right side Cabinet and Head decals are being sent.

20220131_135252 (resized).jpg20220131_135252 (resized).jpg20220131_135256 (resized).jpg20220131_135256 (resized).jpg20220131_135301 (resized).jpg20220131_135301 (resized).jpg
    #571 2 years ago

Ya I kept it because of the long wait times. I'll just keep the decals put aside till down the road. I'm not in a hurry now it's here. I really like this machine. Even the wife who really isn't into pinball is enjoying it. I put a coat of Pinheadz black Ops wax on it last night, and I'm playing the crap out of it.

1 month later
    #1414 2 years ago

Any solid info on of AIQ is actually on the line this week?

#1561 2 years ago

Anyone get notified from their distro that their AIQ premium has shipped?

#1564 2 years ago

AIQ premium is my second NIB. On my first Mandalorian Premium i was notified for final payment when the distro had the machine in house. They told me the AIQ was the only machine they still had a slot for of any of the machines i would want, so I put a deposit down since they were supposed to be on the line this week and next. I was told with Mandalorian that if they didn't get enough to cover spot they would notify me.

#1641 2 years ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Any word on avengers shipping? Hopi g they ship early next week.

I've seen one distro Thursday had new pro and Premiums posted as instock "in route from factory" and Friday the pros were off the website. I would have jumped on a premium, but i have a deposit with my distro and they told me they except them soon. Word was AIQ was on the line this week and next

#1699 2 years ago
    Quoted from beltking:

My avengers premium shipped today so others prob getting emails today too.

Man I hope my distro emails me for our AIQ premium. Fingers crossed its this week.

#1712 2 years ago

My AIQ premium ships today via R&L. FML they shipped my Mando premium and fd up the box. It had right side head and cabinet decal damage. JJ at Game exchange is taking care of that. I have the cabinet decal just waiting on the head decal. Fingers crossed R&L does a better job this time.

2 months later
    #3211 1 year ago
    Quoted from rc_cola:

From what I was told by a distributor, August is last call on Star Wars (and Led Zeppelin).

If its last call let's hope all the distros get their full allotments. I have a deposit down on a Premium, I hope everyone who is in the same boat as me gets theirs.

#3251 1 year ago

I'm liking the updates from Stern. I hope all goes well with the timeline as I have a deposit down on Star Wars Prem. We are looking to move back to CO maybe I'll get lucky and be back intime to pick it up instead of the stress of shipping.

#3266 1 year ago

I'm in on a SW premium also. Hopefully my distro gets their full allotment.

1 week later
    #3335 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Hopefully SW is next. I’m in on a premium and a GOTG.

Diddo on that I'm in on a SW Premium also

#3338 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I got into pinball this year and would need a SW next to my Mando.

Thats right where mine is going

#3343 1 year ago

It would be great if they run the SW prems 1st week in Aug.

#3396 1 year ago

Let's hope SW pro and premiums are on the line thus week.

#3402 1 year ago

Well that's sucks, thought I read SW , LZ, then the new cornerstone, oh well

#3409 1 year ago
    Quoted from FPagnotti:

I messaged Stern Facebook account and they said Jurassic Park Premium was currently on the line.

I messaged them this morning about SW premium being on the line this month and got this ( Hi Shawn, you're already in the right place. If Star Wars goes back on the line, we'll be sure to post about it. Thanks! )

#3425 1 year ago

As long as they have demand ,and the license. I'm late to the game, but I'm also not the guy who will pay MSRP for a used machine or even close to MSRP if that machine is still in production. I'll wait, if for some reason I don't get one on the next run ( hopefully this month) and they stop building them oh well I missed out. Then I'd just do some looking and take my time for the right deal.

#3446 1 year ago

Does anyone have any idea what the production schedule for the rest of the month is? Seems like it has changed from the last update a few weeks ago.

#3469 1 year ago

And SW Premium

#3471 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Some distros have these in stock surprised at the posts about this. Just was given a price ready to ship 3 weeks ago

Are these IC equipped from a resent run?

#3475 1 year ago

I didn't think Stern had ran SW yet this year. Maybe I missed it.

#3479 1 year ago
    Quoted from jhallsuxatpinbal:

SW should be run anytime now. Set to run in August. Pro and Premium

Man I hope sooner than later.

#3493 1 year ago

I listed to The Pinball Show podcast this morning. From that, Godzilla Pro on the line this week. Then SW Pro, then SW Premium.

#3516 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

exactly.
    As for whats on the line, well i picked up godzilla pros at the factory today. but that wasnt what was on the line

Spill the beans. We won't tell anyone

#3519 1 year ago

Hopefully they are running two lines. One for Pros the other for Premiums. It does look like single coin slot Pros.

#3522 1 year ago

Damn Godzilla.

#3545 1 year ago

Does Stern ship to the distros throughout the week, or do they ship at the end of the week?

#3547 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

I'm sure they have trucks leaving every day..100 pins takes up a lot of space.. I assume most goes 3rd party freight and some dealers pick up their own

Makes sense. Hopefully SW Premiums are 9n the line this week.

#3550 1 year ago

Damn Pros.

1 week later
    #3590 1 year ago

Hope I get the email next week for my SW Premium

#3602 1 year ago

I listed to The TPN and Zack said Stern sent out info about some delays. He said SW Premium on the line last week and again this week.

#3635 1 year ago

Anyone get a final invoice for SW Premium?

#3637 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Just got mine 30 minutes ago!

Nice. I have my fingers crossed my distro gets their shipment in the next day our two.

#3643 1 year ago

I haven't heard from distro yet Game exchange Denver, maybe they haven't received theirs allotment yet.

#3661 1 year ago

Yep pretty sure those in the background are SW Premiums.

#3665 1 year ago

Talked to my distro, they have just over half their allotment enroute. Figures I am not in that shipment. I really hope Stern sends the remaing allotment to my distro next week.

#3667 1 year ago

I really hope my distro gets the rest of their allotment. I really dont want to go with another one if i could even find one with stock on hand.

#3670 1 year ago

Pinball Dudes have both pro and prem. here's prem https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138680
    Got my Deadpool from them.</blockquote
    Thank you for the link. I wanna give my distro till maybe Wed. I hope theybdont get screwed out of their allotment., but with my luck who knows. If so hopefully I can still find one instock

#3676 1 year ago

I really hope the SW Premiums in the background
    of the Friday factory vid got completed and are shipping to distros.

#3679 1 year ago

With all the delays and for how long SW has been in production I had to go for a NIB before their archived.

#3682 1 year ago

Man I am getting nervous. I'm gonna call my distro. I really hope they are going to get the rest of their allotment. I don't want to have to try and find one at another distro. I really like Game Exchange.

#3684 1 year ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

If it makes you feel better that’s who I went with and got my invoice Friday evening. If Stern is still building them I’m sure you’ll be fine.

I talked to them Thursday. They had just over half their allotment on the way. My spot is towards the end of the allotment so fingers crossed.

#3694 1 year ago

If there not shipping anymore SW Premiums then Stern screwed a bunch of distros and customers. I talked to a few distros today who are under the impression that there should be more SW Premiums shipping as they didn't get there full allotments yet.

1 year later
    #7535 6 months ago

I hope Stern puts their new bigger facility to use and puts Pro and Premium Stranger Things on the line at the same time. Im in on a Premium and can’t wait to get it.

1 week later
    #7562 5 months ago

Factory Friday vid from Stern shows Elvira. So no Stranger Things on the line this week?

1 week later
    #7595 5 months ago

Looked like pros from the video

#7608 5 months ago
    Quoted from SuperNinjaMonkey:

My distro pulled it off his website and told me the prem is delayed till January take that for what its worth.

Man I hope this isn’t true. I texted my distro yesterday. He said he was still tracking November builds for the ST Premiums, but that was yesterday. It’ll suck for sure if it’s pushed to Jan.

#7632 5 months ago

Just listened to the Pinball show 141. Sounded to me Godzilla Premiums on the line this week again, and Stranger Things Premiums by the end of the month? Did I hear and understand that right?

#7635 5 months ago

Ugh WTF is going on at Stern. Get the dang ST premiums built already

#7675 5 months ago

I think the last update I saw said Guardians this week, and ST Premiums next week. It would be nice if the ST accessories started to ship.

#7726 4 months ago

Updated. GOTG is on the line.
    Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Dec 2023 - Two weeks Inventory Shutdown
    Jan 2024 - Bond Premium
    Jan 2024 - Godzilla Premium
    Jan 2024 - Stranger Things Premium
    Jan 2024 - Cornerstone #1 (Jaws?)
    Q2 2024 - Cornerstone #2 (?)
    ??? 2024 - SW Pro & Premium
    ??? 2024 - Mando Pro & Premium
    Q2 2024 - Venom Pro & Premium
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Bond Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q3 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Cornerstone #3 (?)
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium
    Q4 2024 - Bond Premium
    Q4 2024 - Deadpool Pro
    Q4 2024 - Stranger Things Pro</blockquote

So what happened to next weeks ST premium run? No parts? They just decided to run three weeks of GOTG? What distro puts out this info, and did they get it directly from Stern?

#7777 4 months ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Just paid my final invoice for Stranger Things premium! “Shipping early next week”

I think that’s two so far who have said their premium is shipping. I hope my distro gets their allotment sooner rather than later

#7783 4 months ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

they are on the line, but not all done. we shipped out some yesterday and today. They will be shipping some everyday

Tilt my order is in with you. Fingers crossed Stern ships you some more today

#7788 4 months ago

Yes I hope my distro get his full allotment ASAP.
    Just watched the video again and the shipping box had UK on it ;(

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smoothbore19.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=smoothbore19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.