Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,090 posts
  • 853 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by matt68061
  • Topic is favorited by 531 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    IMG_5830 (resized).jpg
    hmm-futurama.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphs007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#355 2 years ago

I know what's not on the line,and that's my Dec.2021 Jurassic park run.

3 months later
    #1925 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vitty:

I grabbed a mando premium that was available and I gotta say - far exceeds expectations and has quickly become a gameroom favorite over some tough competition. I agree with delt31 - once the topper comes out and they don’t run this title for a while it’s going to pop . Grab one while you can.

I'm selling my Mando $1 spot for $2, please pm me if interested. Low baller's will be ignored.

3 weeks later
    #2380 1 year ago

I hurt my back playing golf two weeks ago. I’m pretty sure that’s a sign I’ll be getting my JP any day now!

#2488 1 year ago

I only bought one mod ,it's a wire used to suspend a dinosaur from my JP playfield. Hopefully I can sell it if I never get a JP !

Screenshot_20220525-101109-193 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220525-101109-193 (resized).png
    #2503 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

At this point I have to wonder when distributors will/should stop taking $1k deposits.
    I get it, they want to ensure the games they order are sold but it seems they can't get near enough to fill the orders/deposits. Seems kind of dirty that they take a deposit on a game that can take up to 2 years to deliver.
    Either quit taking them or at least give the option of a refund after a run is complete to those who didn't receive their game.
    Even car dealers I've talked to have stopped taking deposits on special orders. Last year, they didn't charge a deposit until the car was on the manufacturing line. This year, they don't care because they can sell it for a markup so they don't take any deposit. If you don't want it when it comes in, no biggie to them, they'll sell it.

You can't expect them to give up a free 18 month interest free loan !

3 weeks later
    #2996 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

Certain distributors will lock you in at a price when you place a deposit. All of them should do this but some don't obviously.

Mine said they'd honor my original price, but they did say I'd have to pay 200.00 more for the new Insider connect.

7 months later
    #5258 1 year ago

Any news on a Jurassic Park Premium run ? I contacted my dealer,but they gave me the deaf ear.

#5260 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like it's time to find a new dealer.
    This was posted a while back (all of this is subject to change as Stern often does):
    Feb 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Feb 2023 - Elvira Premium
    Mar 2023 - Rumored Foo Fighters (or whatever)
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Apr 2023 - FF Premium
    May 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    July 2023 - Rumored Indy Vault???
    Aug 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
    Sep 2023 - Rumored Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Nov 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Nov 2023 - Mandalorian Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

Now you tell me,they had My deposit for 16 months.

3 weeks later
    #5588 1 year ago

Has anyone who recently received a game,had any problems with the glass being too tight and hard to remove ? I haven't heard much about this problem lately,and I hope it's a thing of the past.

3 months later
    #6638 9 months ago

Are they still making JP,or are they done for now ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphs007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=ralphs007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.