Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,163 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 minutes ago by big-c66
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#565 2 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Sad. Unfortunately thats R&L for ya. I groan and weep a bit anytime I see I have a game coming R&L

Ram & Load

#587 2 years ago

This is why I picked a distributor in driving range. Cheaper and no damage.

#604 2 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

It’s only 200 bucks to add IC. Basically a rounding error

They’re selling it (relatively) cheap because they want people on the platform, which means they intend to make big money later via the platform

#607 2 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Fine by me! I love the achievements and if they add more content then YAY

Yeah I like it so far.

#620 2 years ago
    Quoted from jdroc:

Not sticking up for Facebook at all, but don’t think there’s not just as much tracking going on with YouTube, owned by Google, who tracks EVERYTHING you do online to sell your data

Oh trust me there is just as much. Facebooks entire reason to exist is to track and profile you for advertising and god knows what else. Same with Google and YouTube. Why do you think Waze is free?

#626 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Just received this email from Mad Amusements in Deleware.
    It reads (to me) Godzilla not hitting the line in March but in May.
    [quoted image]

Where's my JP.

1 week later
    #698 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Pinball is "for amusement only", as seen on many pricing cards on the apron of EM and older solid state games. It is also a luxury item we all do not need.

I think “for amusement only” was to indicate pinball machines were not gambling devices.

#735 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

So to paraphrase: Star Wars, GotG, Iron Maiden, Elvira, Beatles, Jurassic Park, Stranger Things, TMNT, AIQ and LZ are all retired (for 2022 at least).

Uh now hold on there pal, the email just said “especially concentrating on” rush, gz, mando, dp. It doesn’t say others are shelved.

1 week later
    #779 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I don’t make any promises to the wife other than I won’t put pinball machines in the bedroom or bathroom.

Pinball in the bedroom could be pretty sexy, just check your beer seals first

#793 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Well, I guess Stern still don't have their crap together.
    [quoted image]

EAA8C703-D7FE-4E23-BE0A-24B32BAC0A48.gifEAA8C703-D7FE-4E23-BE0A-24B32BAC0A48.gif

#797 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Has anyone heard from their distributors on Jurassic Park Premiums? Are they doing two more runs this year? April and October possibly, based on that time frame above?

Talked to my dist last night, he said I won't make it in the April run because I'm too far down the list, but from what he has heard from Stern is "they may have some 4th quarter or will push to next year". I put my deposit down 1/4/22.

#810 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

You can still find NIB Mandos in stock without looking very hard…if any game should be pushed back it’s that one

This is the way

1 week later
    #1113 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Stern has a super deep money making opportunity, all limited by what they can produce. Just imagine if they could expand production.

Just imagine if they hadn’t recently expanded production!

(Wow that was already 7 years ago!)

#1135 2 years ago

Anyways…

1 week later
    #1292 2 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Nah.
    Star Wars will always get run because it is one of the biggest licenses of all time and will keep selling. That market never goes away.
    Mando was like any other release based off a current thing, the hype from the show is gone, anyone that was stoked about it already has one.
    They keep making stuff when the demand is there and dealers are asking for more.

Uhh what... you know new Mando episodes are still in production right? They just wrapped season 3, how is the hype gone

#1353 2 years ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

I know it has been pointed out in older posts, but I am confused why Stern does not make an announcement regarding last chance to get a nib machine. Is this like top secret or something? Or they do not want more sales? It is just weird.

Probably a bunch of reasons. They may not know when a run is "the last run" for a particular game. Especially these days, if you want a game just put a deposit down because even if there's another run ahead you may not get one (which is probably going to happen to me with JP).

3 weeks later
    #1916 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Has anyone ever had a preorder on a game that was close to ending its run and then not end up getting one? I was just wondering if Stern knows the total number of preorders from distributors and then makes sure to produce that amount if they know it is the last run of a machine.
    I got a preorder on Jurassic Park Premium from Cointaker from Mid January this year and I am paranoid it won't make this run in July and I am not sure if this could be the last run.

I’m in on JP prem as well. I figure my odds are not very good. My dist said I missed this next run but I’m next in line, but I figure he tells everyone that.

#1943 1 year ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

What does it mean "JP the pin" in November? Are they really using that slot to build the home use machine?

Didn’t think of this… that really sucks for us waiting on full games. The margin on them must be good.

#1945 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigguybbr:

I'm sure others say the same about LZ

Pinball machines have coin slots.

#2012 1 year ago
    Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

ELTON JOHN?!?! No way. That is just like…odd.

It’s the codename for the Lion King pin coming after Toy Story.

10 months later
    #5611 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

So where does GZ Prem go? And did Deadpool replace the AIQ July run, like this...?
    Mar 2023 - Bond 60
    Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters Pro (mainly for ops)
    Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters LE
    Apr 2023 - Foo Fighters Premium
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    May 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2023 - FF Pro (home buyers)
    Aug 2023 - FF Premium
    Aug 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
    Sep 2023 - Cornerstone - Rumored to be Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Nov 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Nov 2023 - Mandalorian Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - For Rent - Deadpool moved up to July
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

I’m surprised theyre making more Bonds

4 weeks later
    #5876 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Two entire months dedicated to more James Bond machines? Wow, these must be selling like hot cakes! lol

More like “they must have a lot of Bond parts in the warehouse still”

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=radium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.