Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rabanzz28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#827 2 years ago

So I thought I was a March slot for a Godzilla premium. I reached out to my distributor today and he said looks like another 6-8 weeks. I ordered in early November. Not sure if that means Godzilla was pushed back or if I am not March. Sucks either way.

4 weeks later
    #1608 2 years ago

Was originally a March Godzilla order (ordered beginning in November). Just was told Distributor had their allocation cut again and now looking at July/August. Hopefully that date sticks now.

3 weeks later
    #2130 1 year ago

Not sure why I even read this Forum…. Stern provides no info. Distributors get no info. First world problems but seriously….. post something on Social media with some kind or production expectations.

Called my distributor yesterday because rumors have it that Godzilla is running. I was supposed to be a second run. Now I was told I may be lucky for July….. Sterns lucky they put out a killer like Zilla.

3 weeks later
    #2632 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

So again, no or very little Godzilla premiums being produced.
    Just THE Hottest game with so many that have had orders in since September. Nine (yes, NINE) months out and those just wanting a machine they ordered have no idea when they will get it.
    Thank you, Stern!

While I’m not 9 months like you, I did order 7 months ago and was supposed to be a March order. As of last week my Distributor told me that they have no idea what timeframe to even give me.

While yes Stern has a huge problem putting these pins out, I also blame the people getting 2,3 even 4 pins and flipping them. I see the same names every few months. Sterns inability to maintain supply vs demand is making it worse but if people stopped dumping $2-3k premiums this would go away. You see if already with Deadpool and Jurassic Park is already coming down.

I look at it that Summer is here and it’s nice to be outside. I’ll just continue to wait my place in line and pay MSRP or even a little less.

#2677 1 year ago

Be patient for your Godzillas! Just reached out to Automated for my monthly update. He said I should hear from him in a few weeks. I was a November order and was originally his March allotment. They must have Godzilla on the line for a few weeks based upon his comment. Fingers crossed.

#2681 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Interesting, my JP build date is May 24 and my DP us May 18 and they both are really tight..to the point where i needed a suction cup to even get the DP to move an inch

Is it possibly due to humidity? It’s pretty humid in Jersey currently? Hopefully is shrinks

3 weeks later
    #3070 1 year ago

Agreed! Make more STh Premiums.

1 year later
    #7322 7 months ago

Goddamn it Stern. Way to satisfy demand and Vault a game no one is asking for. My bank account is happy.

2 months later
    #7624 5 months ago

Ecto-1 Toppers next?!?!?!???

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rabanzz28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=rabanzz28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.