Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballjah.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

These are the dates that I've seen posted here for easier reference. If anyone has better knowledge, let us know. I'm waiting on 3 in this list that keep getting pushed.
    BM 66 - December 2021
    Stranger Things Pro - December 2021
    Elvira 40th - December 2021
    Iron Man Vault - December 2021
    Mando Premium - December 2021
    Godzilla Premium - March 2022
    JP Premium - December 2022
    Mando Premium - June 2022
    Deadpool Pro - July 2022
    Deadpool Premium - August 2022
    Elvira Premium - December 2022

You forgot Rush haha.

1 week later
    #210 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobF:

Latest from my distributor is that the small run IMVE that was scheduled in Nov/Dec has been postponed indefinitely,

What is the difference between the vault and the regular Pro? Thanks.

#220 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobF:

I'm not an expert, but from what I remember, LEDs, a slightly different monger toy, metal speaker panel with decal...and maybe something else I am forgetting. They also did a code update when VE came out, but that would be available for the original as well.

Thanks for clarifying. Do they charge more for the vault? I assume they would. I don't think the original IM Pros came with LEDs but the one I purchased recently with the Sept 2021 build date did have upgraded LEDs. Maybe LEDs are now standard in all models?

#223 2 years ago
    Quoted from tvbenk:

I believe you are talking about Iron Maiden with a 2021 build, this is Iron Man vault.

Oh, hate these abbreviations.

#298 2 years ago

Anyone received a LZ topper lately? Just checking if they are still being produced. Have a full payment down for one. Thanks.

3 weeks later
    #395 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Won't be for a few weeks yet

One just showed up in Chicago today.

2 months later
    #1209 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium

March 24th and I think I have only seen one post on a GZ received this month. Are there many being distributed right now? Thanks.

2 weeks later
    #1612 2 years ago

Did Stern make all of the GZ LE back in the original run? With all these delays I find it hard to believe they could have all been shipped already. Thanks.

These are the LEs that come up on Pinballowner.com, not one LE listed in the USA. I guess Stern can sell for more in Europe so why sell them domestically.

A66BCF20-C0D9-4398-A876-D5B963204796 (resized).pngA66BCF20-C0D9-4398-A876-D5B963204796 (resized).png

#1616 2 years ago

Yes, just wondering if they built them all already?

2 weeks later
    #1991 1 year ago
    Quoted from tedwasright:

For those interested in dates:
    I ordered Godzilla Premium from Player One Amusements on December 7, 2021 for MSRP.
    Today, April 22, I picked up the machine.
    The manufacture date is April 11, 2022.
    The box arrived with minimal bumps/scuffs.
    Any specific questions feel free to PM me.

Very strange, I asked P1 around the same time about ordering a GZ Premium and they said they wouldn't take my order, too many ahead of me (and I live in Ontario). Surprised they can sell to an American, as Canadians cannot technically buy from a US distributor. Never heard of them selling to a person in the US before. Do they charge you any sales tax as we have to pay 13% if picked up in Ontario? Thanks.

#2095 1 year ago
    Quoted from Apollo18:

Now imagine there is only ONE distributor (Monopoly)
    And that distributor already had their client list.
    Average costumer wanting 1 pin… has no chance other than wait while getting bumped down the list for more “Loyal” costumers.
    There, you have Canada

I was going to say, that sounds like Ontario They only have a distribution restriction on Stern games so you can buy JJP, Chicago Gaming, etc., from any other distributor you like in Canada or the US. I know lots of people that buy Stern games in Michigan, etc. from distributors that will gladly sell to a Canadian. They don't seem to have any territorial issues. Some US distributors won't sell to Ontario residents but a lot don't seem to care.

#2098 1 year ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I thought there were two distributors in Canada? Only one?
    When is Stern’s next cornerstone scheduled to be released? August?

There are two but one east and one west side of Canada. Only one in the Province of Ontario. There are resellers in Ontario but they basically buy their games from the Ontario distributor and mark them up.

#2202 1 year ago

Hey dealers, come take my money! I will gladly pay you a mark up on a Godzilla Premium. PM if available. Discretion assured. Thanks.

2 weeks later
    #2580 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Im going to make an offer up to this thread if anyone is interested. I try to keep an extra of games that come in recently incase i made an error in my counts or something. And with no pinball shows in the area, accessories dont move as quick as i like. and i have a handful of stranger things toppers that id like to see gone. so if your willing to take one of those toppers of my hands ill make the following offers
    Deadpool Pro (6900 msrp) + deadpool inner art (90 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 7640 plus shipping
    Deadpool premium (9000 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 9650 plus shipping
    Jurassic Park Premium (9000 msrp)+ inner art (90 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 9740 plus shipping
    so if you have a stranger things, this can be great, if not, you can sell the topper and end up with your game anyway
    If you want to do that, just message me directly or text/call me at 217-201-2903 as i dont want someone to say they replied to the thread and then someone contacted direct and say they missed out
    and just so you know, the reason im doing this is we prefer not to be in the accesories business, we prefer to do games in volume. so id just like to get some accesories out the door since my nex tshow with a booth might be 6 months

I be all over this if it was GZ

1 week later
    #2671 1 year ago
    Quoted from JToeps:

There seem to be quite a few Godzilla Premiums on the market right now, still 1.5 - 2k over MSRP but that is a lot of capital tied up in machines that are on the line. Here's hoping this is a break point.

I don’t see GZ premiums ever dropping below $11k years from now when they are no longer being produced. Also, likely new premiums will be $10k plus come 2024 so $11k may seem like a bargain for a NIB in hindsight. Too many people hoping to find one for $9k these days, me included.

#2764 1 year ago

I wonder if Stern has a policy about deposits for the distributors to follow, to prevent liability issues?

#2835 1 year ago

Anyone in Canada looking for a NIB LZ topper to go with their new LZ, PM me. Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballjah.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=pinballjah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.