Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#943 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Can't remember where I heard or read it, but last I heard, Stern is sticking to schedule.
    Mando finishing out from the run they started when Rush was off the line. Not sure if that's finished.
    Thought Godzilla was starting this week and next, and was bumped in front of AIQ because they were behind on the schedule.
    Heard AIQ is scheduled to start on March 28, which matches my dealer saying mine should be out first week or two of April.
    If Stern isn't releasing a surprise Kapow in the schedule gaps of May and June, we should get more updates for what's going on the line. Would love a month long May run of Godzilla so we could all get our pins, but that might be wishful thinking.
    Last TPN podcast, TPS Ep 94 said that it's rumored Stern has 10k machines on backorder. If they make 500 machines a week, that's 20 weeks. So that would put Stern at the end of July to catch up with the backlog, just in time for the new cornerstone in August.

Also, wouldn't it be neato if they actually had a couple thousand of a new pin ready to ship at annoucement?

#951 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Do "The Pin" versions actually sell that well? Seems like a whole lot of production time for something that doesn't sell.

Probably when there's nothing else to buy?

2 weeks later
    #1352 2 years ago

Anyone had a message from Nitro yet about a GZ ?

#1585 2 years ago
    Quoted from gjm7777:

I think it's time to go back to one model period - the "base" model if you will. This whole tiered versions BS has caused nothing but headaches everywhere all so people can get some stupid ass topper or accessories that no one who really plays gives a shit about.
    Make a base model with a playfield the designer intended, and let all the people who want to decorate their games like a child's bedroom buy all of it online as accessories.

This isn't about anyone else. It's really not about the pinball buyers. It's that there IS pinball buyers. These models are for the company to make more money. That's the bottom line.

#1611 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Agreed.
    Greed is bad, it will probably kill their business as the prices will continue to rise and more people are priced out.
    With this demand is surprising that there are not any more companies making pinball machines which led me to believe the demand is being controlled by Stern.
    I can easily get almost any other game. And I recently tried and actually did…Really. But not a Stern. I have to wait several months for one… nonetheless they kept on pumping new titles like there was no tomorrow…
    You dont go pumping new titles out when you have a supply issue, no? Seems really poorly organized.
    They are controlling the market in a sense? Perhaps making less games than they said they did…not sure…
    Weird

You have to understand, they have deals with licensors, they have to make these, they have to put out "new" games to stay relevant. Seriously, its not about you. It's about them and their deals, it's business.

2 weeks later
    #1997 1 year ago

Seriously, how great would a two camera live stream of a wide angle stern production line and a closer up of a single work bench area be to check in on?!!????

3 weeks later
    #2373 1 year ago
    Quoted from Berserk:

I'm glad I'm not the only one in the same boat. September order and nothing yet... funny enough, I'm an EA on TBL and it looks like I'll be getting that game before Godzilla.

October (I think) for my GZ Prem. no word yet.

1 week later
    #2584 1 year ago

I thought this wasn't a for sale thread?

1 week later
    #2771 1 year ago

Invoice received for GZ Prem. in Canada

1 week later
    #2925 1 year ago
    Quoted from amhpensfan:

This was my first NIB so I had no relationship with the distributer I choose....... I guess the good thing is I paid MSRP and have free shipping..... But I would of gladly paid a little above to end this horrible experience lol. ENJOY!

You mean waiting for your pin to arrive as in horrible? Or something actually horrible happened?

#2927 1 year ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

What do you care, didn't you just receive your machine this week I'm so envious. I just want to get flipping and modding on this game. GZ premium is the shits! Waiting since mid-December

Yeah I feel ya on the wait. Early November for me. It was Stern's issue, not me or my distro.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=northerndude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.