Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,090 posts
  • 853 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by matt68061
  • Topic is favorited by 531 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    IMG_5830 (resized).jpg
    hmm-futurama.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nodisclaimer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#922 2 years ago

Just got off the phone I'm one away from GZ premium in July. If I don't make the cut I'm going to bail and look for a afmr. Other dist. said I should see my JP premium this year.

#927 2 years ago

I think most people understand the logistical part of it. It's the transparency part that is frustrating. GZ had deposits being taken for delivery in August even though they added a run my distributor still doesn't have enough for my order. He said he only had knowledge of what was being built to July.
    So if I don't get it this year and the price goes up next year I have to pony up the rest. If the news flash gave us a little more info on production instead of just being a marketing flyer I think people would be more empathetic.

#1029 2 years ago

Cointaker is still taking 1000 deposits on JP Premium with a delivery date third quarter July, August, September. They must know something we don't.

#1098 2 years ago

I just read an interview with Gomez about the Rush pin which he said most of the parts were sourced locally. https://www.dailyherald.com/business/20220313/what-a-rush-stern-pinball-scores-big-in-elk-grove-with-rock-stars-help-on-new-machine-line

#1100 2 years ago

I just know that the industry I'm in and all of the supporting industries surrounding us are starving for man power. We offer a 3000.00 signing bonus. I wouldn't doubt it if that was part of the equation also.

1 month later
    #1928 1 year ago

I have a JP premium with cointaker. I'm just hoping that I get it before they stop making them.

2 weeks later
    #2247 1 year ago

My JP Premium just went from probably July to hopefully. My GZ premium just went from hopefully July to probably. Just hoping that one shows in July super bonus if they both show.

#2263 1 year ago

My distributor sounded super positive on the July GZ run happening and him getting his allotment. My JP is coming from a different distributor and that one is getting a little shaky.

#2270 1 year ago

Someone I know got their Deadpool this week.

#2273 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

pro or premium that is the big question

Pro

#2281 1 year ago

Back to the regularly scheduled programming. Jack do you have any info on the latest production schedule?

1 week later
    #2431 1 year ago

Did anyone determine if they did a full run of JP pro and premium. Are they skipping July, I haven't heard anything from my distributor.

#2436 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Melissa (Cointaker) sounded pissed today when I spoke with her. Apparently they didn’t get very many. If you ordered from Cointaker and didn’t get an invoice from them tonight, you’re probably not getting one. I feel like giving the F up trying to buy this game.

I haven't heard from her so I'm probably out. I'm just hoping that my GZ comes in July from a different distributor.

#2443 1 year ago
    Quoted from ufiti:

Wow. I asked her on Friday and she said invoices would be going out to some people this weekend. Guess I wasn't included either! Not sure about you all, but i put my deposit down in August.

Are you down for a pro or premium. I'm months behind you so I'm probably toast.

#2586 1 year ago

GZ pros must be rolling out I just looked at Fun and they have one for sale on their website.

3 weeks later
    #2968 1 year ago

Looks like Mando is on the line. I hope stern continues the what's on the line Friday on Facebook.

2 weeks later
    #3200 1 year ago

My distributor said GZ premium last week of July and I'm in his allotment. So if pro's go first they should be starting pretty soon.

2 weeks later
    #3292 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

Do we know if Godzilla Premiums are going to be on the line this upcoming week?

My distributor told me premiums this week and part of next week. He also said that I was for sure in his allotment needless to say I'm pretty pumped.

#3297 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

When did you get in line?

Start of January with delivery hopefully in August if it wasn't for the extra run I probably wouldn't have made it.

2 weeks later
    #3521 1 year ago

My Godzilla premium is showing up on Tuesday next week. I put a deposit in at the start of January and it looked like I wouldn't make the July cut. Thankfully Stern added some extra runs.

3 weeks later
    #3672 1 year ago

Any word on when Godzilla toppers are going to be put on the line. I'm sure that will be a total cash cow.

2 months later
    #4456 1 year ago

Stern video just popped up on my phone. Video of last call for three home pins maybe it's old news but it's the first time I've seen that video.

#4476 1 year ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

Oh, for sure. He’s the perfect guy for the job. It’s just a bummer that the corner cutting is necessary and viewed as a “solution” when it’s really a limitation of the node board output counts.
    I don’t think it’s unreasonable for this to be a topic of discussion, even if the perceived impact to the player/owner is minimal. It’s a pinball forum, after all.

Definitely a good topic for discussion but doesn't it seem like it should be it's own thread. The OP started this as what is currently on the line at Stern pinball but like a lot of threads it's totally gotten off track. Actually what is on the line this week they never had a factory Friday post.

#4519 1 year ago

Question when the distributors receive their factory schedule for upcoming months does it include accessories such as toppers and side armor

1 week later
    #4637 1 year ago

I don't suppose there was any news about the topper schedule included in the info that was sent. A Godzilla reveal would be sweet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nodisclaimer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=nodisclaimer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.