Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mileesa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#668 2 years ago

I was told when I ordered Godzilla Premium in Dec '21 that it was for August based on allocation, but, of course, things can change.

#726 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Where did you hear this?

look further up the thread for a screencap of the Stern announcment.

#730 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

That's not an announcement from stern that is info from a distributor

oops sorry. it's in another thread that I saw it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/516#post-6794757

1 week later
    #821 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Stranger Things = ST
    I guess that's true too, ST = Star Trek. HA!!
    Oh for a new classic Next Generation Pin and not all this remake/reboot stuff.

I'd love a TNG table, but a Star Trek: Discovery table would be amazing! Even Lower Decks could be a hilarious theme.

#855 2 years ago
    Quoted from TommyMc:

Chiming in also on GZ premium. I ordered last Sept and this is what I was told.
    Tough to say when. Our first run allotment is full and likely full or close to full on second run in early 2022
    So when I saw the schedule with the March and then May runs I was hoping I would be on the May run. Thinking that is the 3rd run but I got this today.
    Right now you are looking at fall/winter run, slim chance for July run, but still a chance.
    My guess is the dealers are getting fewer than expected allotments.

I ordered my GZ prem in Dec 21. I was told August at the time. I just checked in with my distributor and was told I might get it sooner than August, but I'm not counting on it. If I get it next year that's fine I guess. ... as long as the Avengers IQ I placed still gets delivered in the next couple months, otherwise I'll be much more anxious

Quoted from JackG:

Pretty sure that Rush Premiums are done and out shipping now from Stern's instagram video. Which hopefully means Mando's getting finished and then back to Godzilla. Below is the latest from what's been discussed here or updates from distributors. If anyone hears anything different, let us know so this list could be updated.
    Mar 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

If a new cornerstone production starts in August, when would that mean they'd typically announce and start taking orders? If it's Venom comic art I may not be able to resist...

4 weeks later
    #1630 2 years ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

Another way is for Stern to actually price their product to keep supply and demand in balance.
    Extreme example: If they’d simply raise their GZ Premium to $20000, there would likely be no shortage nor flippers.
    Why don’t they raise their MSRP if they can’t satisfy the current demand? I really do not understand this.

By pricing out a large portion of their dedicated customer base they risk permanently alienating them. I'd rather patiently wait in line for mine than pay more than double. It would solve a short term problem but create a long term problem. Demand won't outstrip supply forever.

#1655 2 years ago
    Quoted from beltking:

I’m hearing avengers are shipping and a few said getting delivery this week so should be very soon

I heard the same thing. Excited for my first pin!

3 weeks later
    #2109 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Yeah, that's the schedule I was referencing, I just was shocked that July was the last run of the year.

They added a run. There was originally only going to be two. The July one was added.

1 month later
    #2963 1 year ago

sorry (edit) posted in wrong forum and can't figure out how to delete.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mileesa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=mileesa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.