Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

Sorry, it's apparently true per my distributor. I ordered mine in June. Sucks.

This is why I just paid full new retail for a hou premium. I wasnt on any lists yet so I figured it was my only chance

#129 2 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

More like 9k but yeah, crazy that NIB are less then used right now

I just paid 8900 for a low plays premium and I felt really lucky to grab it. I
    Messaged the person right away offering full asking.

#136 2 years ago

Do we know if Mando premium run is actually happening this month?

#144 2 years ago
    Quoted from KSP1138:

My distributor called me yesterday to let me know they received my payment. The build is still supposed to start next Monday, 12/20, and go through the following week. He wasn't 100% sure the build would start on time (mentioned current the Batman build going somewhat slower than expected) or that they would receive all of their promised allotment from this run.

Thanks thats good info.

#199 2 years ago

I was hoping mando premium was this week. Just texted my distrib to see if they know

#261 2 years ago

Was really hoping to see that may day 1 mando premium made it on the line before the end of year. Paid in full in july!

#285 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Just got my.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man that game looks great. I need to find one on the market at some point.

#290 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

It’s fun!
    Harder than I expected, watching Jack Danger score Billions like it was nothing to it. It’s really good so far.

One thing to realize when watching Jack and people like Karl D. They are Fing incredible at pinball! Us mere mortals dont have those types of skills. Also Jack does a really amazing job explaining rules. He knows them in and out in a way I dont spend the time to understand.

Usually his best games involve a death save or two as well. Im not great at doing that and I blame my thick carpet for my lack of death saving skills.

#301 2 years ago
    Quoted from knockerlover:

Is it hard to talk with your mouth full of Jack’s D?

Wow, that was kind of uncalled for. I guess I cant recognize someone being good at pinball….

#303 2 years ago
    Quoted from knockerlover:

Stuck my head into the “What’s on the line at stern pinball” thread to see some pleb talking about how some of the “best games” are when the players does a move banned in all competitive play..
    It was called for

Its still uncalled for and if you look at the post I was quoting youll realize your being an asshat....If you watch Jack's video's many of his top games where he beats the game include a death save or two. Is he playing in competition? Hell no, so who the fuck cares?

Basically someone posted that they will never put up a game like Jack D does and I said dont feel bad the dude is pretty good at pinball. Get a life.

#304 2 years ago

To get things back on topic, Wheres my Mando Premium I ordered day 1? Hopefully thats soon

#306 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dahawk007:

For sure. Would like to see a Mando Monday post next week

Got my day 1 GZ premium before my day 1 mando premium. Guess shouldnt complain with all the delays some are experiencing

1 week later
    #360 2 years ago

A small run of mando premium seems to have happened right at end of year. I got the call yesterday my premium was shipping.

2 weeks later
    #410 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

RUSH line is halted due to parts availability as of this afternoon. They're building Mando Premiums that should have been built in Dec on the line instead until more RUSH parts show up. So...great for Mando Prem buyers?

Wow that was quick.

#419 2 years ago

Weird that they would even start the run knowing the wouldnt have enough parts. I guess this had to be unexpected.

2 weeks later
    #575 2 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

Is there any more Iron Maiden’s pro or prem planned for 2022?

theres a premium on the market for 19,500......Im guessing no more planned

#577 2 years ago

yea crazy market. Im lucky I got my premium just before the price increase though I have IC on order. hopefully you find one. What a game

1 month later
    2 months later
    #2857 1 year ago

Cointaker had a facebook ad today that said another run of guardians Pro is happening in the fall. I know some were wondering if that was ever to occur

2 months later
    #3712 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

I heard 7.2k pros 9.2k premiums

if its only a 300ish increase most people will be fine with that. Theyll actually praise stern for their small increase in comparison to TS4 at JJP

1 month later
    #4057 1 year ago

ive heard in the past they could do 500/week when supply constraints arent in the way

2 months later
    #4781 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

I would agree that it seems unlikely we will see a deep recession or a huge uptick in unemployment, but the Fed will want to see a 1-2% uptick for sure. There is no other way to loosen the labor tightness.
    That said - uncertainty, wealth shrinkage (stock market), high interest rates and inflation will continue to slow discretionary spending and that includes pinball. I can't see any other outcome, at least for the next 4-6 months.

Were already feeling a slowdown in my industry(medical device capital equipment sales) but I think were going to avoid a large really painful recession. Labor marker is just so strong. I agree Fed wants to inflict a bit more pain as they want to make sure they dont take the foot off the gas too early.

At work I definetly see a slowing of spending from my customers which are large hospitals. Less investment planned. A lot of it due to interest rates, but also because there is some uncertainty with the economy they want to see how it plays out before spending. Also they cant find enough workers....

Pinball wise you can see it with used game sales. They arent going for the premium they were a year ago(im ignoring the sought after LE market). A lot of that can probably be attributed to Stern pumping out games the last year from their backlog, but I think its also about folks having less free cash to spend on things like Pins.
    I like many others took quite a hit in the market in 2022. I tend to invest more in tech which took a beating. Even though we may have the money to spend its harder to let it go when your portfolio is so darn red!

Luckily my 11 pin lineup is full. I cant fit another. So when I need a new game I just need to sell one hopefully for around the same price I want the new game at....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.