Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,143 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 minutes ago by BubbaPin
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattyk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#796 2 years ago

My distributor confirmed that GZ pro will be coming in March. I did not ask about premium

DP premium scheduled for July/August. He’s not sure how many he will get so he has stopped taking pre orders and I got the sense that he wasn’t sure if all pre orders he took will get fulfilled. Stern has been shipping him less games than expected the last few times.

1 week later
    #913 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Another reason to look elsewhere on your next purchase…shouldn’t have to pay in full till it ships

Damn I pay a $250 refundable deposit and pay the balance the day the game comes

1 week later
    #1114 2 years ago

Anyone hearing from their distributor an update when to expect GZ pros to arrive?

#1196 2 years ago

I was supposed to get a GZ pro in March. Distributor said everything has been pushed a month so likely the March orders won’t get shipped until late April or May. He said stern is having issues getting parts and is behind. He said he could get surprised and see a small shipment come sooner but it’s a guessing game. He wasn’t optimistic

#1202 2 years ago
    Quoted from PDXFlipper:

Which sounds odd because there is already a distributor stating that pros are already being picked up.

I guess not all distributors are getting their allotments??

#1297 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

Any more TMNT's getting made? Sorry I'm out of the loop. I never thought I'd be in the market for a 2nd new machine. Would like to buy a NIB pro up in Canada don't want to have to wait 2 years though...

Automated has them in stock

#1316 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mattyk:

I was supposed to get a GZ pro in March. Distributor said everything has been pushed a month so likely the March orders won’t get shipped until late April or May. He said stern is having issues getting parts and is behind. He said he could get surprised and see a small shipment come sooner but it’s a guessing game. He wasn’t optimistic

In a stunning turn of events my GZ pro is coming Monday! Jackpotto

#1465 2 years ago

I’m surprised that many of you are required to pay a $1,000 deposit on preorder. Is it refundable? I’ve only ever used one distributor and he charges a refundable $250 deposit with balance paid the day the game ships

#1521 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

It is - but not as weird as people keeping their distributor a secret. It’s like there is something to lose by mentioning it. Transparency is a good thing for US THE CONSUMERS.

If people say what distributor they use, when they made their deposit, and when they received their game it would probably piss a lot of people off that think they should have received their game already. So because of that it’s not worth it. I don’t want to piss someone off by saying I placed my deposit last month and got my game today (not 100% true).

My luck it would get back to my distributor and then I’m placed on his shit list because he’s getting hundreds of angry phone calls. I don’t know how distributors go through their lists or if they place preference to those that are repeat customers or live locally.

So what I’m trying to say is that it’s a no win situation if people started naming their distributors. You will not get your game any faster. All it will do is cause anger

1 year later
    #7104 8 months ago
    Quoted from jdlang11:

I think that we will see that Stern has become too greedy. Venom won't sell as much as well as they expect. They won't drop their new prices..in my opinion. But all used games will go back to normal prices and won't be as much as new games, because more games are available.
    I for see layoffs at Stern in 2025. After they get settled. Hope I'm wrong but games like Venom won't cut it...and $1000 plus toppers that were 300 to 500 dollars a year before...effe that.

My distributor confirmed that Venom is the biggest dud in years. They have plenty of LEs available. At the current prices, Stern has to deliver top notch themes especially if they are skimping on playfield mechs

#7106 8 months ago
    Quoted from Methos:

How can it be a dud if it isn't even released yet?

Pre sales compared to past titles

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattyk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=mattyk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.