Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,168 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider masterblaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#105 2 years ago

That stinks! Sorry to see this. Hopefully this isn’t a sign of more to come.

#123 2 years ago

Anyone out there get their BM66 or hear of it being in transit? Just curious if things are rolling out as outlined earlier in this thread.

#127 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Someone in BM66 thread said he did.

Excellent! Thanks for the info. I’ve got a deposit down on ST but becoming increasingly skeptical that it’s gonna get cranked out before January.

#130 2 years ago

Overall I have zero problem with delays due to parts availability for one game or another. I have no problem with Stern having to triage their production queue based on what parts show up at the dock every week. I’m in an industry being affected in very much the same manner. I completely understand those problems, and I’ll bet there are current titles right now that still won’t see their parts arrive for many more weeks or even months.
    I have a problem with the level of communication from Stern to their audience regarding the delays with a specific title(s). With a diverse distribution network such as Stern, you have some distros who communicate as much as possible and others who don’t communicate at all.
    Stern should do more to provide timely and up-to-date information and lean on their distributors to communicate this information back to their customers. OR simply post a “what’s on the line” schedule every week somewhere on their website. At least then people can see movement in the production schedule, instead of wondering if their game might be built anytime soon. It’s certainly better than no communication at all.
    I get that we’re buying a toy and there are bigger problems in the world, but you look at Stern’s website and it’s buy all the everythings until you get ready to buy and contact a distributor and realize that you really can’t get a pinball machine right now, and there really isn’t a an educated timeline as to when you might be able to get one. I have no problem with waiting however long it takes. Stern is a private company and they truly have no obligation to do anything or say anything. But sending a letter to distributors that could be forwarded to customers at the distros discretion to say “hey man we’re sorry, but the world is still really wacky and you’re not gonna see any more Elvira’s for at least 8-10 months”...at least it’s something. Relying on your distributors to bear the brunt of calls and e-mails is fine I suppose, but you’ve got to arm them with as much accurate up-to-date information as possible to help them defuse some of the customer’s frustration when they call. With enough information, the customer might even be willing to switch to a game that Stern CAN get parts to build in a timely fashion. Perhaps that customer is still willing to wait on a particular title, but they would be a lot more patient with an educated guess as to how long the continued wait might be. Please Stern don’t make your customer hold out hope that “maybe this is the week they’re going to build my _____” for week after week or months on end.
    Sorry for the long post and it might sound like I’m upset but I’m actually not at all. I just hate to think that Stern might be starting to boil in their own oil when they’ve come so far in just a few short years. I want to see Stern continue their upward climb, it’s good for all of us who love pinball. They’ve done an excellent job manufacturing the machines to a very high standard nowadays. It might be time to work on the customer service aspect.

#145 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

These are the dates that I've seen posted here for easier reference. If anyone has better knowledge, let us know. I'm waiting on 3 in this list that keep getting pushed.
    BM 66 - December 2021
    Stranger Things Pro - December 2021
    Elvira 40th - December 2021
    Iron Man Vault - December 2021
    Mando Premium - December 2021
    Godzilla Premium - March 2022
    JP Premium - December 2022
    Mando Premium - June 2022
    Deadpool Pro - July 2022
    Deadpool Premium - August 2022
    Elvira Premium - December 2022

So based on this list from awhile back and what we know of the games completed so far this month, it’s not looking likely that ST or JP are going to roll out before year end. If they have two lines going, I assume by next week one of those two lines will be devoted to RUSH and the other line will be the “everything else’s”?

#151 2 years ago
    Quoted from dpannell:

Rush? Is this official? Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Rush fan but I don't understand why they would release another new pin when they can't build a pin I ordered in July and the Godzilla build date is 2023?

My guess is the title-specific parts are the reason. They get their initial order of parts for that first run, then have to wait on the next shipment to arrive. In a normal year, it’s not a big deal. But if their next order of ‘Zilla-specific parts is still bobbing around in the ocean for another 6-8 months then it’s pointless to build the other 95% of the machine until they have everything. Just move it back in the schedule and work on machines that you have 100% of the BOM to build. What really stinks is that it seems like the initial parts order is only enough to cover LE’s and Pros. Seems like particularly lately the Premium buyers are the one left to wait until the second round of parts arrive, whenever that may be.

#153 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

One reason is that they have 4 different teams working simultaneously on 4 different titles - all with contractual license windows that have been inked long ago. Assuming they want to continue to release 3 to 4 titles per year, the amount of older titles produced is throttled by parts and labor availability. If those aren’t plentiful, something has to give - and so far this year (and next it seems), what is suffering is previous title production.
    As production gets pushed, they could be potentially losing licenses on older titles and would have to decide if it’s worth it to renew.

The one that baffles me right now is Stranger Things. It seems like that game is finally hitting its stride and now it’s ending. Considering that there has been a huge gap in time between last season and the upcoming season of the show, you’d think that Netflix would be very agreeable to a deal on extending the license for not much more money. Especially when Stern seems to have decided to go Pro-only for the remainder of its production run, I would think they would want to get the most for their money when this title stumbled for first year or so during the thick of the pandemic.

#163 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrTilt:Cancelled DP Pro
    Waited 2 months with no answer on production
    When ordered was $9450
    While waiting went to $10650
    By the time it gets produced will be another $1000
    Im tapping out
    I think the hobby is now overpriced

Sorry to hear this, but I agree with you.
    If my ST doesn’t get built before the next price increase then I’ll likely follow suit. I had to do that with BM66. It just became way too much money for not enough content.
    At some point, we as consumers need to push back. We can’t push back to Stern’s suppliers, but we can push back to Stern…who in turn need to push back to their suppliers. There is far too much acceptance of rampant increases on everything right now.

#168 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Three different distros having Sth pros coming to them before end of January. Not many going around either, I don't think. One of the smaller ones was only given 6 machines.

Thanks for the info! I already have every mod/accessory that I wanted for this title sitting in my basement…just waiting on a dang machine to ship!

#191 2 years ago

Sent message to distro today via pinside (as instructed by email from pinside market) to check on status of ST order…I’ll report back if/when they respond!

#198 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

Where are we for Dec?
    BM66 done
    EHoH40 done
    StrTh pro? Did this one happen?
    IM Vault postponed
    What’s on the line this week?

I’ve not heard back from distro regarding StrTh via email yet. Will try to call them today.

#214 2 years ago

Copied from Pot8er’s post in the StrTh club thread:

Just talked to my distro. Said ST is shipping next week. He said he couldn’t get a straight answer whether they had insider connected or not. I DMed stern on Instagram asking and will update if they reply.

#216 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

The recent BM66 Prem run had Insider Connected installed.

Sometimes I assume too much, but I’d assume due to the code update released today with IC code included that any new StrTh rolling off the line would have IC included. Again…I usually assume too much…making an ass of myself in the process!

#219 2 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Sooo... Stern Pinball replied to a comment on their Facebook feed, in their post announcing code 1.05 for Stranger Things... They said that Stranger Things is still in production(?) If so, that's great news; it had sounded earlier like their license had lapsed...

As I understand it, they are only running Pro models from here on out. Not sure when exactly the license runs out.

#224 2 years ago

Per Zmeny on TPS podcast, on the line at Stern through the end of ‘21:
    EHOH 40th
    StrTh pro
    Beatles
    DP premium

#236 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Has anyone noticed what this traffic jam for NIBs has done to the marketplace for used pins ? Food for thought .

Apparently also affects NIB in stock…was on a distributor website yesterday, and they are offering a BM66 premium for the low low price of Twelve Thousand Dollars. Yeesh.

#237 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dahawk007:

Wonder what happened to the Mando Premium run that was set for this week and next???

I didn’t hear him mention it specifically but I was working while listening so I might have missed it. I was jotting the titles down while listening and working in an excel spreadsheet at the same time…multitasking is not my strong suit. Zach talked about it somewhere around 2/3 of the way through the latest TPS podcast.

#238 2 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

I keep forgetting that they can keep making Premiums...

Hahahaha I actually hit the 15 second playback button, just to be sure I heard correctly.
    Premiums are the new LE’s…
    You heard it here first, people!

#239 2 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Spolier: they only have enough boards to build 20 of each title..

Good point… He said they were running them, but he did NOT say how many. Ha!

#240 2 years ago
    Quoted from gorditas:

My BM66 just shipped from GEX.

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! I wish I’d kept my order, but I had to tap out after the last price increase. I’m sure I’ll regret it sooner rather than later!

#245 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Holy shit balls Batman !

Prems are more fun as your not stuck with the awful choices in powder coating and side blades .Prems are for rebels !

At least in the weird pinball year of 2021, considering all of the delays and shortages…who knows, there might actually be fewer premiums in existence than LE’s? Especially on the newer titles with higher numbers of LE’s being produced. We know exactly how many LE’s they’re making, but we don’t really know for certain how many premiums are out in the world.

#246 2 years ago
    Quoted from gorditas:

I paid the balance of what I was quoted back in the spring. I was pleasantly surprised.

1) Your distro is good people.
    2) Tell me which of the pinball gods you’re praying to…I want to know them.

#289 2 years ago
    Quoted from MLarkin78:

My Stranger Things pro is supposed to arrive today.

Woo Hoo! Congrats!
    Sounds like the good people on the production line have really been cranking it up, for the past couple of weeks. Hopefully that means the parts bottleneck has let up a little bit (for now).
    Stern! Let’s goooooo!

#313 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

Just heard from distrib that Dec DP Prem run was cancelled today.

Sounding in this thread like maybe pushed to summer…

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-cancelled-and-no-eta-in-sight-

#314 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Congrats. Hopefully they are still on the line. I’m awaiting my call from my distro on this one as well. Anyone know if STh pro is still on the line?

I hope so…I’ve yet to receive an invoice for mine. Planning to call distributor tomorrow to check.

#327 2 years ago

Distro received Stranger Things today. Keep ‘em coming, good people of Stern Pinball!!

#343 2 years ago

So it sounds like Stern finished up the last run of StrTh the past week and a half or so. Did anything else get run? I assume next week will start RUSH time, and assuming that they do just the LE’s and Pro’s first then we’re probably looking at 3-4 weeks of just that machine? Anyone heard what might be back on the line after the initial RUSH rush?

#353 2 years ago

What’s the deal with Deadpool? Did they go through all their stock of ramps on the last run of BM66 or something? Wowie wow wow. Hate to see folks waiting so long for that one. Seems like between DP and Mando they just keep kicking those cans down the road.

2 weeks later
    #421 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

Weird that they would even start the run knowing the wouldnt have enough parts. I guess this had to be unexpected.

Could be due to all the goddamn snowstorms wreaking havoc with freight lines the past couple of weeks.

1 week later
    #509 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Time for an update based on what's been said. With Rush being curbed, will be interested to see what comes up from the backlog.
    Jan 2022 - Rush Pro
    Jan 2022 - Mando Premium
    Jan 2022 - Deadpool Premium
    ??? 2022 - Rush Pro & LE
    ??? 2022 - Rush Premium
    Feb 2022 - Mando Pro
    Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro
    Dec 2022 - Elvira

Has anyone heard when the next release will happen! I’m assuming end of Q1 or beginning of Q2? Just thinking, once the new title has wedged itself into this plan it’s gonna push everything following it by a month.

1 month later
    #1211 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Got an update from Mad Pinball this morning. AIQ officially starts early April, Rush is mid April and JP supposed to be end of April. Godzilla is currently on the line this week and next.
    Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

Three runs of Zilla pretty close together…is this going to be TAF of the Spike era? Hugely popular and a go-zillion units produced?
    Also I know it was mentioned already that there will be no run of Maiden this year, but the fact that there are two runs of Star Wars (one standard and one The Pin) gives me a sliver of hope for a run of Maiden.

There just can’t be that many people out there who still want a Star Wars…
    There just…
    There can’t be.

#1213 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Well I'm one of them waiting on Star Wars Prem. Was told September delivery. I was originally going to get Star Wars last year but I bumped my order over to GZ Prem.

Lol…the few, the proud! It’s a great game and I enjoy it so I hope you didn’t take offense. My meaning was that it’s been available for awhile and if there is demand then I would think that a run of a week or two would take care of everyone who still wants one.

#1241 2 years ago
    Quoted from dpkzone:

I have an IM request in at my distro but they are unaware of a date if ever. I was late to fall in love but still have hopes that enough requests stack up and they do one more run of it.

Same. Let’s keep the dream alive, brother!

#1257 2 years ago
    Quoted from NoSkills:

Last call would be extremely useful, help everyone know whether they need to look for a used machine if they want a certain title rather than wait a year+ for a NIB only to see the game move quietly to the archived section on the stern site

Agree 100%!

#1280 2 years ago
    Quoted from FNwoz:

My Godzilla Pro is coming this week and I was slated for May. Just got an email. Definitely running Godzilla. Excited.

Woo Hoo! Go Stern Go! Congratulations!

2 weeks later
    #1714 2 years ago
    Quoted from PapaBless:

Since they cut GZ off early due to part shortages, does Stern have a line on the "side" where the pump out a few machines here and there as parts arrive? Or is it full force one game at a time and Godzilla will be back on the line in a few months? I am curious as I paid for my game Mar 31st and it still has not shipped. Just curious if these games are trickling out to distributors or I won't see my game until the next run in May.

You should contact your distributor, typically they don’t ask for payment in full unless the game is complete and ready to ship. If it shipped then your machine may be tied up with a freight carrier, so you definitely should get in touch with your distributor/dealer.
    As I understand it, Stern does a run of a specific title continuously. It would be too difficult to sprinkle in a few builds of another title as the bom is much too different from one game to another…I think it would cause more harm than good in terms of delays.

#1716 2 years ago
    Quoted from PapaBless:

I appreciate that and I suspected the same but was remaining hopeful. I did reach out to them and everyday is something new about when it will ship. Handful of us have been in communication, all have paid, none of us have gotten any tracking info.

Hmm the only scenario that makes sense to me is if Stern invoiced the distributor in anticipation of production that week, then ran out of parts. Otherwise, I can’t understand the distro asking for payment in full prior to them being invoiced by Stern. I don’t know if that’s the exact situation, but in my line of work (office furniture) we get invoiced on the day that the product leaves the factory.
    You purchased via authorized Stern dealer, yes?

#1720 2 years ago
    Quoted from sandro:

Doesn't sound like the most scrupulous distributor. But then again, maybe Stern left them holding the bag?

Possible, but my guess is that Stern didn’t tell them to pay the invoice for a game that didn’t ship? Might be worth taking this conversation to a new thread (if not already)…there may be other distros who would see it and can offer advice as to how to navigate the situation…particularly if there is no concrete updated information provided by the end of this week. That seems like plenty of time to know the path forward if there were in fact hiccups with the process when Stern discovered they were out of parts to build Zilla

#1729 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dewmahn:

I'm waiting for my pro from Cointaker as well, order put in near the beginning of January. Received and paid my invoice on March 31st after sending an email that day asking for a timeline which they said they would email me back at the end of the day. Didn't hear anything so emailed them again last Wed, they said they hope to ship them the next day. Haven't heard anything so doubtful that happened. Plan to email again tomorrow. Responses while quick are very short without any explanation and seemingly no follow through. People who have had experiences with them in the past are they better over the phone? I want to be understanding right now as I know shipping and staffing hasn't been the most reliable lately, if they said hey we are shipping these from our place but our shipment has been stuck in transit that would make sense. But telling me they hope to ship them the next day doesn't make it seem like that? And then no updates being provided unless you initiate....

Definitely call them. If it has in fact shipped, they should have a PRO number for the shipment. Once you have the PRO number, you will be able to track the shipment with the freight carrier. That’s if it has shipped…If not, then I would imagine they have at least some idea from Stern as to when the machines might get completed and sent out the door. Maybe the distributor is being given no information, which is possible…but I can tell you that when one of the manufacturers I work with has no answers I keep bugging them until I find someone who can provide answers.

#1731 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

They won't be only building the homepins those months, lol. Maybe on the second line for a week. They haven't announced their 3rd for 4th quarter lines, so there will be other pins running at that time, either more of the new cornerstone, or Godzilla and Rush.

From the sounds of it, they just need to start a spin-off company…
    Godzilla Pinball Company, by Stern

#1743 2 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

DP pro's are not going for 16K

I’m guessing it is, in Australian dollars.
    Ceemunkey is from the land down under.

#1746 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

It makes sense depending on what the limiting factor really is for Stern in the supply chain. If it really is Node boards, and a Home Pin uses 2, a Pro 3, and a Premium 4... it would make total sense for them to crank out as many Homepins as possible as they could make more merchandise with limited parts.
    Just a thought that may or may not be true.

Here’s hoping that Stern doesn’t source any parts from Shanghai…

#1797 2 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

All this talk of receiving NIB games reminds me, don't forget to tip the drivers! They work hard and really appreciate it.

Seconded! They really appreciate it and these folks are helping make our pinball dreams a reality. Even a few bucks to buy lunch or a beer after work is better than nada.

#1799 2 years ago

Hearing all these people getting their Zillas on the way makes me happy! Time for a song! (Sung to the Blue Oyster Cult tune)
    OHHH YO! STERN GETTIN EM OUT THE DOOR! GO-GO-GODZILLA! YEAHHH!

#1821 2 years ago
    Quoted from NoSkills:

Wish stern would move games they aren't going to make anymore to the archive section as soon as they know that. Everyone's saying they aren't going to make any more IMDN but it's not been moved yet

I would imagine that Stern will extend the license on IMDN. Considering demand and the fact that the band isn’t super popular these days, I would think that they could get an extension for minimal cost.

4 weeks later
    #2297 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

I just got the update from my distributor that I’m 2nd in line for GZ premium. He is only getting 1 machine from the may run and 3 from July is what he’s told at this time. The guy in front of me is still waiting for his house to be built to have the room for his game so I he might pass so I get my game later this month. (On my way to go Sabotage some house in construction) LOL

1)Find a spot-on replica of a dinosaur bone via online merchant.
    2)Throw it over the fence at the construction site.
    3)Get notification from distributor that you have been moved to P1 in line, due to previous P1 experiencing a total work stoppage at their construction site while an archaeological team investigates.

1 week later
    #2524 1 year ago
    Quoted from DigitalJedi084:

Just got notice from my distributor that my Zilla pro should be shipping from stern tommorow
    Picked up my Deadpool Pro today from my local distributor! What a week for new pins

Congratulations! Woo Hoo!

Go Stern Go!!!

10 months later
    #5862 1 year ago

Is the there a different thread for accessories or is this the place to ask about expression light kits for Led and/or Rush? Just curious as it seems like the expression kits have really taken a back seat, and just wondering if that’s going to continue now that FF is on the scene.

#5900 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Making the art blades match is the least problem. Getting the electronics is the tough part. You can leave the art blades off and just use the lighting, or if you're the least bit crafty, make a template and cut out the holes carefully on the correct art blades with a fine point x-acto.
    Is it ideal? No, but it's the crab barrel Stern has thrown their customers into.

If Rush owners have been pillaging the LZ kits, do you think there might be at least a little glimmer of hope that more LZ kits will be run? Especially considering that it sounds like maybe Rush kits are shipping soon?

#5906 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

I have no idea, but the fact that there are RUSH people with LZ kits means you could buy a RUSH kit and swap art blades so they get the actual RUSH expression blades and you get the LZ one. Everyone wins.

True, that is a fine idea!
    “LZ owner ISO Rush owner for light kit swap”

2 weeks later
    #6019 12 months ago

For those in-the-know…does Stern ever talk about production timelines for accessories (more specifically toppers, EL kits…electronic-y things) or is that just sort of a you-get-it-when-you-get-it level of communication?

2 weeks later
    #6130 11 months ago

I started a gripe thread to focus on accessory delays. Feel free to whine and complain there.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-accessory-availability-gripe-thread
    I assume all of the accessory bits come from China, so I imagine one day there will be a flood of EL kits when they finally receive their shipping containers.

#6131 11 months ago
    Quoted from mikedg:

Is this a thing? I thought maybe cointaker was getting blocked by gmail for some reason since they haven't responded to me in over a week and I havent even seen any emails after I signed up for their newsletter. I've heard generally good things about them, and being unresponsive via email seems like it should have ticked off a lot of people.

I’ve found in general most dealers/distributors have a sub-par level of communication. Really the only way to get info is to call them and hope that they answer the phone. It’s not their fault…most are very small operations and the profit margins on new machines aren’t very high. So they can’t justify hiring a customer service person to help improve their level of communication. That doesn’t contribute to the bottom line. Their money is better spent on marketing to increase revenue. It is certainly unacceptable to offer no response to customer emails at all (even an automated ‘we received your request and will get back to you as soon as possible’ would suffice) but I doubt we will see much of an improvement in communication until the market cools off. Business is good, and unfortunately most dealers/distributors seem ill-equipped to handle the level of support needed for timely communication with customers.

#6141 11 months ago

You are 100% right, it is unfair to lump all distributors into one group and I thank you for the insight and calling me out on that.
    Unfortunately I think you are all at the mercy of a manufacturer who doesn’t have to earn the business like you do. They make the great games and leave the distribution network to deal with the question of “when is my stuff going to ship?” That is very unfair of them, especially when they seemingly provide you with very little information in terms of timing (and probably to some degree allocation). But as the saying goes, it all rolls downhill.

#6148 11 months ago
    Quoted from Elephanthead:

If only there was a company that determined who could be a distributor and dealer and could enforce some kinda of quality standards on service. Oh well times are good and will never change who cares about customer satisfaction.

HA! Well as long as sales are through the roof then there is no problem, right?
    My former employer was like that…no need for internal improvement if the finances are in the black…just keep on truckin!

1 month later
    #6686 10 months ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

If a vault of some kind is forthcoming, is there one you would buy? I'd consider Metallica or LOTR!

Come on Batman ‘66 Vault!!!
    DC/Warner Bros is probably looking for quick cash to help recover from their latest box office blunder.
    In an alternate universe without slimeballs, a Ghostbusters VE would’ve been nice!

1 month later
    #7101 8 months ago
    Quoted from finman2000:

With distros having plenty of stock, what is going to happen when Stern ramps up production at a larger facility, with greater production capacity?

You’ll be getting calls from distros like this… “Oh hey buddy, remember when you called 18 months ago looking for an IM and left a message and I was too busy to call you back? Well I just so happen to have one in stock now, and I’ll throw in free shipping and a Stern koozie & t-shirt! Whaddya say, ol’ chum?” I think you’ll be able to find stock of pretty much any current title you want, at whatever distro you want to buy it from. The ones with the best customer service will survive.

7 months later
    #8123 12 days ago
    Quoted from BRW84:

I ordered a premium from the second run back in January; it shipped last Friday and it arrived today. Oddly enough, the manufacture date was late February. Also, the only reason I'm not playing it right now is because I have 15 minutes left on the software update.

I think maybe Pros are on the line rn.

#8147 6 days ago

Anyone have an idea of when BKSOR Pro will be on the line? Last I saw, I believe people were saying sometime in June?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider masterblaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=masterblaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.