Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,170 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by big-c66
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jp76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#477 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

They are a joke of a company. All of their prices are insanely high. $18,999 for the LE Godzilla.

They are out of their minds. They offered me a discount of $2K for a GZ LE at the low price of $16K. I told them good luck and deleted the message.

1 month later
    #868 2 years ago
    Quoted from ChipDE:

I ordered a JP premium in August 2021 (first NIB) and a GZ premium in January 2022 (second NIB ).
    Hoping the JP premium run in April stays on course but understand the moving targets. My distributor isn't overly communicative. My question is: aside from the moving target issue: Would the distributor be able to tell someone whether their order (i.e., the JP Premium ordered from distributor in August of last year) will be filled as part of the next run. Or, would the distributor not have access to that info from Stern?
    Thanks!

The dealer knows how many people are in front of you for a JP and they know how many games that Stern told them they were going to get “allocated”. The wildcard is if Stern will deliver all the units they allocated to the dealer or if the dealer will get fewer than their allocation. I would ask the dealer when he expects you will get the game based on the allocations Stern gave them, with the understanding that may change. The dealer can’t control that.

#890 2 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

My distributor went silent as well… Nick from buffalo pinball said GZ premiums have been pushed out to the end of 2022 or early 2023. Insane.

mine said GZ should be going on the line the next week or two.

2 months later
    #2347 1 year ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

I don’t see EHOH on the list…

In case you didn’t see this….Titles not listed do not have pre-order availability in 2022.

Stern may make them in 2022 to fill previous orders.

2 weeks later
    #2716 1 year ago
    Quoted from KSP1138:

For those having issues with very tight glass, try just loosening the screws on the metal side rails to see if it frees it up, and if that doesn't work loosen the bolts at the ends.

I loosened the 2 middle screws about 1/4 turn and it helped some. I would recommend trying this if your glass is really tight.

2 months later
    #3467 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jerickso77:

Any day now Godzilla Pro....

Got this yesterday fro PinballPro.

D14A28BC-0B9A-4C55-BF9E-1CA7E7D00562 (resized).jpegD14A28BC-0B9A-4C55-BF9E-1CA7E7D00562 (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #3861 1 year ago
    Quoted from givemesnacks:

Just received invoice from CoinTaker for a GZ Prem ordered Nov 12 2021 ($1 deposit). Invoice says game will ship late Oct, and was the 2022 price.

I just got this today also. I already got a game so I let them know they can cancel my order and give it to someone who is waiting.

2 months later
    #4624 1 year ago
    Quoted from JSC:

From the consumer perspective it defeats the purpose of what they are for if stern can push back a game for years and charge whatever they want. What do we get out of a deposit other then some priority at an undefined price and time frame. In my mind a deposit should lock in a price and commitment to deliver the game. Stern/distributor are getting and interest free loan.

I am not waiting on any games (thankfully) but I agree what Stern is doing is bad practice. It’s a money grab. All a deposit does in “Stern world” is reserve a place in line. A deposit for the rest of the world locks in a price.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jp76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=jp76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.