Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,090 posts
  • 853 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by matt68061
  • Topic is favorited by 531 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    IMG_5830 (resized).jpg
    hmm-futurama.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhallsuxatpinbal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3183 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

I didn’t say that it was based on a lie. It’s based on an unverified report. Unless the distributor shows the actual list, it’s a rumor, by the definition of the word.
    Another poster showed “last call” info with a screenshot. So that’s different in the sense that there’s some actual proof from Stern.
    We have factual information that some machines were produced outside the rumored dates (pictures of production dates), hence this list isn’t set in stone.
    That’s all I tried to express, an answer to another person’s question, if this list is set in stone.

I thought the original list came from Gary Stern in a letter to distros. This list is slightly modified based on confirmed production updates from Stern to distros. You are correct that it’s not set in stone but I thought this is still very accurate.

3 weeks later
    #3342 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

Diddo on that I'm in on a SW Premium also

Same here! Hoping they slap the sw premiums on the line soon!

#3382 1 year ago
    Quoted from Boatshoe:

For what it's worth I called my dist, and my friend emailed his dist, and they both said they were still being told Elvira in Nov.

This makes me so happy… also my topper too

#3420 1 year ago

If Star Wars goes back on the line, we'll be sure to post about it. Thanks! )

What the hell do they mean "If"?

#3430 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

It's been on the line for five years already. Almost twice the length of a successful standard run, and three times the length of a shorter title run.
    How long should it be produced?

It’s been on the list for August production since march. There are lots of pre orders out there. Distros know another run is coming. So I’m not sure why sterns reply says "if" when it should say "when in August".

#3478 1 year ago

I didn't think Stern had ran SW yet this year. Maybe I missed it.

SW should be run anytime now. Set to run in August. Pro and Premium

#3520 1 year ago

Hopefully they are running two lines. One for Pros the other for Premiums. It does look like single coin slot Pros.

They said GZ premium is also still on the line so I guess SW premiums next week

#3568 1 year ago
    Quoted from JSC:

On the last Friday Facebook update someone asked when Elvira would be run again and Stern responded today with “stay tuned.” Hopefully that means the November run is still on. Seen some speculation it could get shifted to next year.

I’ve heard the same… I’m actually ok with waiting until spring as long as the game gets made. I’m always more worried about them cancelling the run all together

1 week later
    #3607 1 year ago

Really hoping I get my SW premium before the holiday weekend!

I listed to The TPN and Zack said Stern sent out info about some delays. He said SW Premium on the line last week and again this week.

#3615 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

I waiting for one as well. Did you guys get final invoices?

Waiting on mine from FNO. Zach said he hadn't heard anything from Stern regarding shipping as of yesterday

#3616 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Really looking forward to an announcement about the next run of EHOH. It'd be nice to know when it's going to be scheduled and let the dealers get their allocation numbers.
    I'm totally fine with them getting LZ, TMNT and GOTG out first though. The catalog needs to be thinned for the new year.
    I bet EHOH and IM have their final runs in Q1 2023 before the April cornerstone release.

I've been wondering this as well. I've got a topper and mods waiting but I wouldnt be too mad if they make the game Q1 as long as it gets made.

#3640 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Just got mine 30 minutes ago!

Oh man let's go! I don't see how I'm gonna get mine by the weekend but this is still exciting!

#3641 1 year ago

Nice. I have my fingers crossed my distro gets their shipment in the next day our two.

Just paid my invoice.. hoping it ships at lightspeed

4 months later
    #4869 1 year ago
    Quoted from jfh:Elvira supposedly on the line

Not supposed to be until the end of next month? So you are saying they moved up production?

#4955 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Listened to the podcast. George said they will be coming but the production line isn’t his top concern. Said nothing about this run being delayed or any delays.
    The question was when is the final run coming? George talked about why stuff gets delayed, and then said more will be coming

That’s how it sounded to me as well. Like we might slide production around as we see fit. So if they decide to delay it a few weeks based on a higher demand games parts coming in earlier than expected then thats what they will do. He said they are coming so I’m sure it will be soon. The reality is stern will decide if they go on the line next week or not. Honestly he seemed frustrated to even answer the question and I’m sure he gets that one a lot

1 week later
    #5184 1 year ago
    Quoted from sdchoni:

Thank you all for the advice! hopefully I am not derailing this thread by going into more detail lol.
    I live in Nashville, so obviously I looked up the closest distributor near me first and saw they actually have a Godzilla premium in stock, but for $11,000:
    https://www.musiccitypinball.net/shop/p/godzilla-premium

I also buy my games from flip n out but I have looked at Music City before for used games a couple of times. I’m in Knoxville and we are in Nashville often. I was hoping their markups were just advertised prices and they “cut you a deal” when you call them up but apparently that’s what they are actually charging for their games.

#5185 1 year ago

I know it’s probably one more week but it’s going to be exciting if factory Friday shows Elvira on the line tomorrow.

#5221 1 year ago
    Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

it's pure marketing. I doubt there's much correlation between what's posted and what's being built

Thats not true.. I've received several games after a factory friday video. They are always whats on the line. They may not do them every week but thats the idea of the video... heres a look at today at the factory. Why would they lie about that?

#5222 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hop721:

Maybe a noob question but, what's Factory Friday? Does stern (or someone else) put out updates of what's on the line? Because that's good info!

Factory Friday is a video showing whats on the line the current week, They dont do them every week but most weeks you can see what they are producing.

#5229 1 year ago
    Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

its just video of the factory, posted on a Friday. The last three were almost identical and assuming it's video, like, taken live that morning of what they are currently running is kind of naive imho

Not the morning of but the content is what’s on the line that week. Yes they have recycled some clips. Call me naive if you want but what’s in that video is what’s on the line.

#5245 1 year ago

Looks like Bond 60th has been on the line this week according to the factory Friday Video that was also clearly filmed and edited this week as well.

#5289 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

So what's on the line right now?
    Last week was 60th...... "big push" GZ week or EHOH sneaks onto the line?

I think it’s going to be Elvira this week. I’ll bet that if they had the parts for GZ they would have ran it two weeks at the beginning of the month rather than changing the line over to bond 60th last week. Just a guess.

3 weeks later
    #5618 1 year ago
    Quoted from LoranSlater:

Any status updates on the back half of this Elvira run?

I’m still waiting on mine as well. They ran them last week but my distro is still waiting on them. I can’t imagine they would still be on the line so I’m curious what the hold up is.

#5641 1 year ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

Just got news my Elvira from the second batch is in. Should be on its way to me on Monday.

Same for me. What a weird series of events that was.

#5643 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

May I ask what you mean by “second batch”?
    I thought this run began two weeks ago and lasted just one week.
    Weird series of events? What do you mean?

It looked like the run was going to be for one week but distros got less than expected. Then it took almost two full weeks to get the rest of the games out. Normally they run them and ship them and the line changes over.

#5647 1 year ago
    Quoted from Herm:

I have an HoH premium on order and last week when I checked I was told last week they said there was a parts delay with Elvira. Any weight with that?

I would believe the parts delay. It’s like they had them built but then waited to ship for some reason. Mine should be shipping to me this week finally.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhallsuxatpinbal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=jhallsuxatpinbal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.