Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 2 years ago

Does anyone know what the current lineup for future releases are? I know this from the games I ordered.
    Godzilla Premium - March 2022
    Deadpool Pro - July 2022
    Elvira Premium - December 2022

#49 2 years ago

So this is what we know from Stern's production line at this time. Does anyone else have any dates?

BM 66 - December 2021
    Stranger Things Pro - December 2021 (Thanks RC)
    Mando Premium - June 2022
    Deadpool Pro - July 2022

#83 2 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

I'm waiting on a JP Premium and an Elvra HOH Premium from Cointaker. Originally was told late 2021 or early 2022. Any idea what the current schedule is?

Last I heard Elvira HOH is December 2022. JP Premium is April 2022.

#84 2 years ago

These are the dates that I've seen posted here for easier reference. If anyone has better knowledge, let us know. I'm waiting on 3 in this list that keep getting pushed.

BM 66 - December 2021
    Stranger Things Pro - December 2021
    Elvira 40th - December 2021
    Iron Man Vault - December 2021
    Mando Premium - December 2021
    JP Premium - December 2022
    Mando Premium - June 2022
    Deadpool Pro - July 2022
    Deadpool Premium - August 2022

#88 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

You forgot Rush haha.

When is Rush being made?

1 week later
    #140 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

I think this thread is useful and prevents the distros from getting 100's of individual emails from us. Anyone heard the latest for JP Premium?

Agreed, I heard from my distributor yesterday that Godzilla is now going to be mid to late 2022, instead of Spring

2 weeks later
    #349 2 years ago

I think this is the latest. Anyone have other info?

Jan 2022 - Rush Pro & LE
    Feb 2022 - Rush Premium
    Feb 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    Dec 2002 - Elvira

2 weeks later
    #416 2 years ago

Let's update the schedule with that Mando Premium hitting the line. So I'm gonna start praying that somehow Mando is finished out, and then maybe they start on backorder of some of the others. Does anyone know if any of the other machines would be ready to jump in if Rush still wasn't available and all Mandos went out?

Also, if anyone has any other info, please share.

Jan 2022 - Mando Premium
    ??? 2022 - Rush Pro & LE
    ??? 2022 - Rush Premium
    Feb 2022 - Mando Pro
    Dec 2022 - Elvira

1 week later
    #487 2 years ago

If they're starting Deadpool Premium, does anyone know if they're finished with all their Mando Premium orders?

#490 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

For those that ordered DP premium earlier last year, were you originally told December 21’ before they moved it back?
    Just curious thx

I ordered DP Pro the first week of October, and it was supposed to be out in December 2021 for the Pre-Godzilla pro price.

#501 2 years ago

Time for an update based on what's been said. With Rush being curbed, will be interested to see what comes up from the backlog.

Jan 2022 - Rush Pro
    Jan 2022 - Mando Premium
    Jan 2022 - Deadpool Premium
    ??? 2022 - Rush Pro & LE
    ??? 2022 - Rush Premium
    Feb 2022 - Mando Pro
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro
    Dec 2022 - Elvira

#552 2 years ago

Just doing an update based on info shared on this thread.

Feb 2022 - Rush Pro, then LE, then Premium
    May 2022 - The next new pin. Venom?
    Dec 2022 - Elvira

#554 2 years ago
    Quoted from tedwasright:

So how does this work? Let's say March. Is that one game a week? All games through the month?

No idea. I just sum up what everyone says on here or I hear on podcasts and about the machines I have reserved and put it up here for an easy place for people to track what's on the line.

#647 2 years ago

Thank you to RBradley and the latest podcast episode of The Pinball Network for giving us more information. Really appreciate you guys. Here's what seems to be on the line and coming soon. Since there's no updates for end of May and June, that might be the next cornerstone release?

Feb 2022 - Rush LE & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

1 week later
    #672 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Already feb 20th - I don't think they will get Rush premium and mando pro/premium out the door in a week.

Are the LEs finished? Maybe they start Rush Premiums this week and Mando next week starting on the 28th?

#677 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

When do we think Stern will be caught up with the backlog?

As long as people buy them and they have the license, they'll keep making them. So the backlog will be going for a long time.

#685 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

$400 price increase in April is the new rumor… makes me think even more about a deposit buy. I know a guy that would be through 2 price increases for Elvira at that date.. assuming it’s true. Maybe just LEs

Apparently, Elvira will already cost more than the average premium - and is predicted to cost 9-10K. I'm in that boat now, too, with the two price hikes. But it will keep going up if there's price hikes across the board. Are they going to price hike before Elwin's pin again? Maybe 7899 for a pro? Does that mean people who are getting TMNT in December might be charged 8k for a pro?

Quoted from chad:

How can Stern raise prices yet a third time in 8 months(?)

As long as people keep buying pins at 2k+ over MSRP from flippers, the price is gonna keep going up. LEs are 12k by Christmas? Just in time for Foo Fighters.

#687 2 years ago
    Quoted from clearstar:

All you have to do is look at the machines the Distros don’t sell quickly at these new Stern prices (TMNT, SW Pro, Mando Pro, Beatles). They will definitely sit there if there is another +$400 increase.

Dealers will offer those under MSRP like they did before the boom. But they're selling out of everything, so having a few extra TMNT and SW at the warehouse is much less than having extra of every title like they did a few years ago. So the TMNT and the SW might not be selling pros for 8k, but they'll sell Godzilla, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Elvira, Jurassic Park, etc. And who knows if it really is Venom, Bond and Jaws and those are monster pins that everyone wants. There's too many people buying. Supply can't make demand. So it doesn't matter if they could sell 20k Godzillas this year if they can't make them. So price goes up, unfortunately.

#692 2 years ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Economics 101 says as demand goes up so does price.

If 10,000 people will spend 9k on a Premium, but you can only make 5,000. I'm sure you could sell it for 9400 to half the crowd. It sucks, but when you're about to spend 9k on a pin, and you've been waiting a year, chances are you'll spend the extra 400 or more.

#707 2 years ago

Back on track. This is what's supposed to be on the line. No updates. But hoping Rush LE finished last week as planned so Premiums could start this week:

Feb 2022 - Rush LE & Premium
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin

Speculation is that new pins would be coming out in May or June (Venom), possibly August (Bond), and Sept or Oct (Jaws). If any of that's true, it might change any of the above dates, as per usual. But it's just speculation and hasn't been confirmed.

#709 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zukram:

But even if the title is speculation, Stern will indeed be running the new release Pro and LE as usual ? So could be placed on this schedule ?

Once a distributor confirms that a new pin would be on the line at that time. All of these dates have been brought to us by TPN podcast by Flip N Out and by Mad Pinball. Anything else is just speculation.

#713 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zukram:

But even if the title is speculation, Stern will indeed be running the new release Pro and LE as usual ? So could be placed on this schedule ?

Hearing on The Next Stern Pin thread that there won't be any new Stern pins scheduled until August, so this schedule might change.

#716 2 years ago

Hope they make more Jurassic Parks, because I'd love to get a premium.

#717 2 years ago

Stern announced that they are focusing on Rush, Godzilla, Mandalorian, and Deadpool. That's great news for all those people waiting. I'm waiting on two of them.

#723 2 years ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

Yeah, as a member of the “awaiting Elvira” crowd, it sucks not to hear it included.

Really hoping that backlog is cleared out before August. Would be amazing if when Venom or whichever pin comes out, they just made that pin all fall, satisfied all the orders then moved onto the next game. And only had to do maybe one extra run in 2023. But hoping they move Elvira up on the list to be wrapped out before August also. Was pretty bummed when they moved the Premium a year and made Elvira's 40th instead.

#758 2 years ago

Looks like there is only going to be backorders on the line for a while. If anyone gets any new information, let us know. But here's where the line is. I'm guessing Mando Pros and Premiums finish out this week, but not sure. Stern confirmed a cornerstone release in August, so we could put that on the upcoming schedule. Hope to hear what's coming in May and June (Kapow release or more backorders?).

Mar 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE (Venom?)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin

#763 2 years ago
    Quoted from unclerudy:

Is Deadpool moved up from August to July?

I always heard that it was July from my distributor. I've never heard August.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

What happened to Rush premium - I don't think that is done

I heard Rush Premium was last week. Maybe wrapping out this week? But I didn't hear that it'd be on the line longer than a week. If anyone has info, let us know.

#800 2 years ago

Anyone hear anything about the Mando or Rush Premium runs or when they're ending? I'm hoping Godzilla gets on the line soon.

#811 2 years ago
    Quoted from beltking:

That’s what I said why so many mandos. Guess still have orders for them she said since they pushed back the dec run. That’s what I was told. No clue on Godzilla

They pushed Deadpool and Elvira much further than Mando.

#852 2 years ago

Pretty sure that Rush Premiums are done and out shipping now from Stern's instagram video. Which hopefully means Mando's getting finished and then back to Godzilla. Below is the latest from what's been discussed here or updates from distributors. If anyone hears anything different, let us know so this list could be updated.

Mar 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin

#942 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

If Stern's running at full speed, they can do ~500/wk, so the Mandalorians will be done probably this week if they aren't already (no idea how many they're doing). That would leave time to run GZ Pro and Prems in March, maybe spilling into the beginning of April.

Can't remember where I heard or read it, but last I heard, Stern is sticking to schedule.

Mando finishing out from the run they started when Rush was off the line. Not sure if that's finished.

Thought Godzilla was starting this week and next, and was bumped in front of AIQ because they were behind on the schedule.

Heard AIQ is scheduled to start on March 28, which matches my dealer saying mine should be out first week or two of April.

If Stern isn't releasing a surprise Kapow in the schedule gaps of May and June, we should get more updates for what's going on the line. Would love a month long May run of Godzilla so we could all get our pins, but that might be wishful thinking.

Last TPN podcast, TPS Ep 94 said that it's rumored Stern has 10k machines on backorder. If they make 500 machines a week, that's 20 weeks. So that would put Stern at the end of July to catch up with the backlog, just in time for the new cornerstone in August.

#945 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pugster:

This kind of math makes me very excited (hopeful?). All hands on deck to clear out the backlog! My only question is whether or not they can sustain production of 500/week with parts and labor shortages.

It's the rumored backlog, so could be more or less. That doesn't take into account any backlog on orders for these runs:
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin

Take those out of the equation, and you probably have 2k less, so 8k between now and the next release.

I'm really hoping that a lot of the backlog on Godzilla and Rush orders are based on people that have refundable deposits at multiple distributors, and bail on their second or third orders instead of trying to flip for profit. Would love if everyone could get their backordered pins before prices are increased again.

Only Stern knows what they are capable of, so we'll have to wait and see. It's great they cancelled the 2nd cornerstone this year to catch up on backlog. I'd hate to see another pin come out this May and delay all pin backorders even further.

#981 2 years ago

People are reporting receiving their Godzillas at the end of this week or next, so I'm gonna guess that Godzilla is now on the line, all hail the king. Just hope I'm closer to getting my day one order!

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

There's more rumored runs of Godzilla in the fall around Sept or Oct, but no confirmation of where it would fall in the schedule. Hoping that we start getting production updates for May and June soon.

#983 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Here's to hope! It would be unbelievable to receive both my GZ Prem and JP Prem back to back!

Hope that happens for you, too.

#987 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Are they actually shipping GZ right now?

Saw some posts that they're either on the line next week or shipping next week. Of course, no one knows exactly.

#1000 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Which guy in Chicago, please provide contact details. Flipnout & Scaffer Distributing don't have the Elvira 40th listed on their respective websites

Flip N Out said they had these for sale at the Louisville Show on Facebook. They haven't been listed as sold, so they're probably still available, but you have to call them.

- Stern Elvira's House Of Horrors 40th Anniversary Edition (NEW IN BOX, #40, #69, #?)

#1013 2 years ago
    Quoted from Crumbalimb:

Zach,s prices are worse then scalper prices, lol Wait !! They are scalper prices This is why I will never buy anything from Zach and all of his fans will defend him to the grave. Zach will sell you Stern Godzilla LE (NEW IN BOX) ($19,000) LOL

I'm not one of his diehard fans, but I don't think that is an accurate or fair assessment of Zach. I haven't bought from him but would in the future. He's pretty transparent and doesn't charge shipping, which is pretty rare these days. Aside from Mad Pinball and Cointaker, I'm not sure who else offers free shipping at MSRP. I also like that he's one of the few distributors who supply us with details of what's on the line, which is what this thread is tracking. Most of anyone's info comes from him.

The earlier prices listed from his Facebook page were from items that he took in on trade or bought back and selling at a higher price as a result of paying a higher price. The other for sale items (not posted in this thread) were machines he opened up to play at the Louisville Expo, and here are those prices:

Available Games:
    - (SOLD) Stern Godzilla Pro ($6550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Godzilla Pro ($6550)
    - (Pending) Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - (Pending) Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Mandalorian Premium ($8550)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition ($4400)
    - (SOLD)Jersey Jack Guns N Roses Limited Edition ($10550)
    - Jersey Jack Guns N Roses Limited Edition ($10550)

#1014 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Thanks JackG & WeirPinball . Any idea of the price these distributors are asking for an Elvira 40th?

Too much for me so I don't even check. You'd have to call, text or email them.

#1056 2 years ago

Here's the info we have. Apparently Godzilla starts on the line next week. Woohoo! If you do get any updates on what's on the line or where it falls on the schedule, please share on this thread.

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

#1071 2 years ago
    Quoted from aamauzy:

Oh boy one more run of RUSH this year. I'm trying to be patient, I'm trying to be cool, but I'll admit I'm very nervous that my day-one Premium pre-order isn't going to be met. I contacted my distro about my line position, didn't hear back - keeping my fingers crossed!

This was just the first quarter info, and it changes. There's a big gap after April. So there might be a May or June run of Rush. We'll get more information in April I hope, but I'm currently at 6 months for my day-one Premium Godzilla order, and not sure if Stern will provide enough to my distributor to get mine before the Fall, which would be a year wait.

Quoted from Fsdre:

If they start GZ next week there is no way they will be doing AIQ in march. Just my thoughts. I wonder if they will be posting an updated schedule at some point since it already appears they are getting behind.

That seems very accurate. When they originally moved AIQ, I believe the target was Godzilla from March 14-25, and AIQ starts on March 28. But if there's 2 weeks of Godzilla, it looks like AIQ will start on the line on April 4, unless the second line is doing AIQ. No one has released the second quarter schedule which would give us May and June line updates. But looks like they're wrapping up the current run of Mando which is a good sign that they're moving towards us.

Quoted from beltking:

You know how ticket master does their queue when tickets launch. dealer could create a portal that shows your position and move up as they ship. Would take a lot of emails off their plate.

That would actually be a really great idea! But I think this poses a high risk for distributors. Everyone would check the line order, and if one was up to 20 on back order and the other was at 100, then a lot of people would start canceling their orders or switch distributors, so although it would be pretty nice to have a deli number for your position, it's a lot of work for the distributor and just risks them losing customers. And since some distributors will get bigger allotments, it's hard to gauge when you would end up getting it.

#1136 2 years ago

Here's something for What is on the line at Stern. This is the projected schedule with Godzilla starting this week. If you have any info pertaining to what's on the line or if you are confirmed with an order, please let us know.

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

#1199 2 years ago

Godzilla has been confirmed to be currently on the line by multiple distributors.

#1203 2 years ago

Got an update from Mad Pinball this morning. AIQ officially starts early April, Rush is mid April and JP supposed to be end of April. Godzilla is currently on the line this week and next.

Apr 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin

#1207 2 years ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Is this the production schedule at the factory in Chicago or when the Mad Pinball company received their machines? Thanks.

For when they go on the line, delivery could be 2 weeks or so later depending on your distributor.

#1234 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Is mando done?

I think there are some Mandos for sale right now. But not sure when the next run would be.

1 week later
    #1315 2 years ago

Tomorrow is April, so here's the schedule. I see some ads popping up for AIQ, so not sure if they are on the line at this time or if it's still Godzilla or both, who knows. But here's the schedule we have at this time. Maybe we'll get an update soon.

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

#1320 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

They'd be better off not running or significantly cutting back the TMNT Pro & Premium run in Dec and expanding the Elvira Premium run instead. There are a lot of unsold TMNT already chilling at distributor warehouses. It did not sell great.

I would love if they moved Elvira to this summer or at least to September so we could have the pin before Halloween. People have been waiting over a year on that one, would be nice to just get it and at Premium pricing instead of these price hikes on it.

#1387 2 years ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

What does everyone think about the approximately 6 weeks of time in May/June where nothing is scheduled to be built?
    Surprise Kapow release?
    Build whatever is still needed?
    Something else?

Our last production update was end of January and that was for the 2nd quarter. My best guess is that around the time Rush or JP hits the line, we are going to get a Stern production line update for the 3rd quarter, as they will be able to tell how many pre-orders there are for machines. A lot of people are ordering Rush and Godzilla from multiple distributors and might be cancelling orders around that time. And Stern could see a more realistic estimate of what they owe (the most recent news we had is that there are over ten thousand pins on backorder at this time).

Most likely Stern will be fulfilling the promise they made earlier this year and do extra runs of Godzilla, Rush, Mando and Deadpool during those weeks. Right now they are fulfilling their earlier production line when they were going to do a cornerstone build in May. So it most likely seems that time will be dedicated to their backorder just like they said they were going to do.

If there is no 3rd quarter update when JP hits the line at the end of this month, then there's a chance you might see something else this summer. So there should be a good month before any rumors fly, lol. We could leave that optimistic speculation for The Next Stern thread, and leave this thread the only place to go to find information of what is really happening instead.

Also, on a side note, I have shipping updates, my Godzilla Pro is arriving on Monday.

#1397 2 years ago
    Quoted from Crumbalimb:

Some earlier post are saying that Stern is not making anymore Iron Maidens. Is that just this year or is stern retiring the title ? Or are we just guessing?

It's all just speculation unless you see it in the archive on Stern's homepage.

#1449 2 years ago

Has anyone heard about their AIQ being on the line?

#1489 2 years ago
    Quoted from KSP1138:

I was just told the JP premium run was moved to July.

Quoted from mbl1116:

Same here. Seems to be a JP specific part shortage, so I wonder what gets bumped up

I'll move it on the master list. Do you know what is moving into its place? And do you know where it will fall with Godzilla and DP? I'll wait until we have clarity before I repost the schedule.

Also, is just the Premium moving? Or is the Pro moving also?

#1528 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Well, what the F is the sense of getting excited about new Stern pinball releases then? WOW, that's awesome!! Can't wait to own one in 2 (TWO) Years!!

I used to wait years before I could find a pin on my wishlist, and hope it would be in good shape or playable. Waiting a year for a NIB pin isn't that bad, especially if I can find one to play in the wild while I wait.

#1571 2 years ago

Here's a little production update for what's on the line with the JP shift. We should be able to get a more comprehensive plan once Stern releases its 2nd and 3rd quarter production schedule. But this is what it might look like now. I'm hearing from a couple people that JP has been pushed to end of June or beginning of July. I hear Deadpool has moved up to end of May. Not hearing anything for June yet, so there's still a possibility for a vault or special release.

If anyone hears anything different, let us know.

May 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin

#1705 2 years ago

A new TPN episode, Zach returned and gave us an update. Here is what is scheduled to be on the line coming up. Updates. AIQ Premium built before the Pro. Pros start on the line this week. June will have a Mando Premium run, along with another run of Rush Pro and Premiums. Deadpool and JP swapped spots, but Deadpool should go on the line beginning of May - ship out Mid May. But looks like the line is going to be filled up and doesn't seem likely there will be a surprise Kapow release this summer. New Cornerstone being built in August and September.

Apr 2022 - AIQ Premium & Pro
    June 2022 - Mando Premium
    June 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#1707 2 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

With some of you having a better idea of Stern's production capacity (I'm clueless on that one), anyone can come up with a ballpark figure of how many games this represents, per title/per month? Trying to manage expectations of getting anything from my Canadian distro!

I believe the last they said was about 500 pins could be run a week. But where those go is another story. There's a very large backlog for pins and people keep ordering more every day.

#1709 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Does this mean no more GZ Prem until May? Myself and others got our "final" invoices Friday before last. Did the GZ Prem line shut down early?

Rumor is that they shut down early and are finishing those ones out for the customers at some point, but no final details. This list is the main aim of what Stern is going for and when the machines are on the line. It doesn't include the small runs of catch up pins or any extra pins they make for upcoming shows.

#1721 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Do you guys think they would move JP up if the parts came in earlier than expected?

Doubtful. Only case would be if they didn't have parts for another machine and needed to keep the line moving, like they did for Deadpool.

#1730 2 years ago
    Quoted from sarty51:

I really can’t believe that two months out of the year are going towards the “home” pins. Is there really a market for these?

They won't be only building the homepins those months, lol. Maybe on the second line for a week. They haven't announced their 3rd for 4th quarter lines, so there will be other pins running at that time, either more of the new cornerstone, or Godzilla and Rush.

#1814 2 years ago

Hey guys, let's not derail the thread. Don't want to be thread police, but start a new thread about NIB shipping woes. This place is for what's on the line at Stern. Let's try to focus on that. Here is what is on the line and what's coming up:

Apr 2022 - AIQ Premium & Pro
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#1841 1 year ago
    Quoted from JToeps:

My disti said that my Rush Prem was due to be made last week. Any news on if Rush is on the line or if they slipped a bit? (likely)

Apparently Rush is starting on the line this week. So AIQ should be wrapping up. My AIQ is set to arrive on Friday. So Rush might start shipping out end of next week.

#1946 1 year ago

Looks like AIQ is finished or finishing on the line next couple days. So Rush is primarily on the line. Pros start shipping this week. If you get notice of your Pro or Premium, share with everyone. I'm currently waiting on my AIQ which is set to arrive any minute today.

Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#1979 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Is DP on the line earlier than scheduled?
    Just read a post from another Pinsider who was alerted by his distributor that his PRO would ship next week.

Yes, Jurassic Park had a parts shortage so they moved Deadpool to start beginning of May and pushed Jurassic Park to July.

#1988 1 year ago

If you are curious as to what the New Stern Cornerstone is, then follow this thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/532#post-6898524

If you are curious as to when your pinball will be delivered, then talk to your distributor. If you are not happy with your distributor, then call around and find a new distributor. There are plenty to choose from.

Stern will keep making the pins as long as they are selling, you just have to be patient. If it's taking too long, there are plenty of people willing to charge you extra on the secondary market to satisfy your impatience. And as long as people keep paying extra because they want the pin now, then the prices will keep rising on NIB pins.

Here is the current production schedule. It is not set in stone. It changes with supply issues. If you have any info on when your pin is coming, please share it on this thread.

Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#2002 1 year ago
    Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Any idea why only Mando premium is scheduled for early June? All the rest seem to be pro prem run at the same time.

No idea why. Zach said Mando Premiums would be running on TPN podcast, but no mention of Pros, so I just report what I hear. But now that a new page has begun on this thread. Here's the list of what's currently scheduled on the line:

Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#2027 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:Mando Pros are in May, I would assume end of May, hence it falling in that month while the Prems fall into June.

Thank you, ZMeny and for giving us all these updates so we could stay excited about what's coming to our homes soon! Here's an updated list.

May 2022 - Mando Pro
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#2044 1 year ago
    Quoted from tonycip:

What ever happen to toystory?

Quoted from turbo2nr:

That layout became Wonka at JJP I believe.
    No Toy Story.

Quoted from tonycip:

My bad... has jjp slowed down or has stern sped up? Or am I just getting dementia..

Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Toy Story was originally remored to have been changed to Willy Wonka late in development. However, the most popular rumor by far IS that the next game from JJP is a new Toy Story designed by Lawler. I would guess we will find out for sure in the next few months. There are some threads about it.

I think you were looking for this thread. It's hard to find because there's not much excitement on JJP games as Stern at this time:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-2022-jjp-reveal

#2045 1 year ago

Hearing from a few people that Deadpool Pro is currently on the line. Bumped ahead of Rush? I'm not sure, but Deadpool is coming home for all of us that have been waiting for almost a year.

#2079 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Are JP premiums still on target to be on the line for July or are you saying they got pushed further back?

JP still on the line in July. Won't arrive in Australia until September.

#2116 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Yeah, that's the schedule I was referencing, I just was shocked that July was the last run of the year.

Stern hasn't released their third or fourth quarter line yet. There's a high certainty that there will be more Godzilla and Rush on the line in September or October. What I posted is just what's locked in through July and a potential run of others. Games could change their order on the schedule due to parts shortages or other priorities. The 2021 run of Elvira Premium was pushed to December '22, and then to November '22. The Deadpool December 2021 run of Deadpool was pushed to July '22, and then just moved to May '22. My guess is there will be a Rush in September, Godzilla in October, and then dependent how successful the new cornerstone is, we'll probably see more runs of each in December and January before the next cornerstone.

#2121 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Where does this actually come from? Is this from information from various sources pieced together or is an actual released list that is given to distributors?

I listen to TPN podcast, talk to a couple distributors, and get information from other people on this thread. For a long time we were just working off people's memories or guess work. So I compiled this list and update it myself. Some distributors will copy and paste this list on their Facebook pages as their official list, but no, it's just me correcting and reposting to help keep everyone up to date. Because I'm constantly wondering, what's next and when is my pin coming.

#2216 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Getting back on track with the thread…. Does anyone know whats on the line right now? I thought this would be Deadpool 2nd week and Godzilla would start next week…. But I’m hearing Godzilla premium’s are going out to people based on recent posts here.

I haven't heard of any new updates for this month. Hopefully things will start clearing up by the end of the week.

1 week later
    #2302 1 year ago

There have been no adjustments to the line as far as I'm hearing, so this seems to be the current schedule with whatever delays are happening. Unless we hear from ZMeny before he tells us on the next TPN podcast, we probably won't have any updates unless anyone gets word that they are getting their Godzilla soon. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until TPN Episode 100 on May 23, which hopefully is right on time to get the official 3rd quarter update from Stern.

May 2022 - Mando Pro
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#2376 1 year ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

Is imdn being made in July? Flip n out shows it for preorder

Pretty sure that this was from July of 2021 run.

#2428 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

When does the podcast drop today? Just wondering if there were any updates?

Bueller? Bueller?

Seriously, have no idea, just patiently waiting for it. Supposedly JJP was announcing their next title today also according to the rumor mill.

#2474 1 year ago

Updates on the schedule. Deadpool should be off the line and shipping. JP Premium were a surprise move up from July. There's still a chance they might run a small amount more in July, but talk to your distributor if you aren't getting it in the coming weeks and have one on order. Somehow Godzilla and Mando are being run either this week or next, but we'll see.

May 2022 - JP Premium
    May 2022 - Mando Pro
    July 2022 - JP Pro
    Sep 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#2518 1 year ago

For anyone who doesn't want to scroll through a bunch of talk about distros, this is what's on the line:

May 2022 - JP Premium
    May 2022 - Mando Pro
    July 2022 - JP Pro
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#2547 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

So are we to think Stern is making JP Prems until the end of the month?

People are getting notifications of Godzilla Pro right now, so best guess is that JP Premiums are being boxed up now.

#2557 1 year ago
    Quoted from Apollo18:

I’m wondering if with all the shuffling and all…
    Is the ”Fall GZ” now moved up to be the July build?

We haven't heard the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter solid builds yet, so everything after July is subject to change.

#2569 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

pardon, but what is "solid builds"

Yeah, that's a little confusing. I mean that Stern hasn't released their complete schedule for 3rd and 4th quarter to the distributors, so we don't know if or when more Godzilla and Rush are being made. This list is speculative after July based on what Stern says at this time. On the TPN podcast, Zach mentioned there might be a second run of the new cornerstone in October, which makes sense. He also mentioned that there is unaccounted for gap in November and December, which could likely be the speculative Kapow Bond release.

Currently the speculation is this for that time frame:
    Week 1&2 of August: SW Pro and Premium
    Week 3 of August: Cornerstone Pro
    Week 4 of August: Cornerstone LE (#1-500)
    Week 1 of Sept: Cornerstone LE (#501-1000)
    Week 2 of Sept: Cornerstone Premium

This would leave 2 weeks in Sept for a run on Rush, Godzilla, or who knows?

Also, the Oct and Nov runs of the home pins, will most likely be on the second Stern line for a week each, and won't interfere with the other pins. There might also be another home pin of one of their titles.

Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Sorokyl I think JackG just means that Q3 and Q4 are more speculative after the next cornerstone and maybe not based in as much good information as the items earlier in the list.

Exactly! Thanks.

And for the updated What's on the line? This is it, and remember, the line often changes and will most likely change again.

May 2022 - JP Premium
    May 2022 - Mando Pro
    July 2022 - JP Pro
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#2573 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pugster:

JackG are the estimates in each month chronological? Ie: in July is JP expected to run before GZ? Or since it’s a Pro only would they run it in one line and GZ (Pro or Prem) on the other?
    Selfish reasons for the question (trying to guess on my own timing) but also find the logistics of all this pretty interesting.

Yes, those are the best estimates of what will be run in order. But as we saw JP move to July then premiums back to May, it's a crapshoot.

1 week later
    #2727 1 year ago

Let's not diss all the distributors. You can go back through this thread and find many reputable distributors who are great. But this thread is about what's on the line. I'm keeping the end of May line up. We should get an update in the next couple weeks, but for now this is what's on the line.

May 2022 - Mando Pro
    July 2022 - JP Pro
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin

#2742 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

People are free to say what the want. Please lay off the pseudo-moderator schtick.

I'm just sick of the Spanish Inquisition that goes on this thread. Who did you order from?! What date did you order?!

This is a nice little thread of what is on the line and people sharing information. DM someone if you want further info. If they want to share it, they would share it.

But you do you, which I guess includes telling someone that there's free speech so shut up.

1 week later
    #2916 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

i ship around 50 games a month through estes, they do great for me

I got my STh Pro from Tilt and was delivered by Estes. It came in really nice, not a blemish on the box.

1 month later
    #3460 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

4 games are going to be built this month. LZ Pro, LZ Premium, SW Pro, SW Premium. Only one game known to be built in Sept...GOTG Pro. Makes me think the new game might not drop until September. Hope I'm wrong.

Wasn't the "August" release Godzilla not announced until mid-September? Same with AIQ and EHOH. I don't think we'll see an announcement until mid-September.

1 month later
    #3691 1 year ago

Assuming that we have the final runs of LZ and SW in the bag, then TMNT and Guardians should be finished out soon if not already, then we have some JAMES BOND 007 to look forward to finishing off the year strong. Distributors should be getting an end of the year summary of what's going to be on the line soon. So this is mostly predictions based on the latest reports we've had.

So the home pins for SW and JP should be on the second smaller line like usual and not effect the main line.

I'm guessing Bond Pros will be on the line for the last 2 weeks of September. Bond LE for the first 2 weeks of October, then Bond Premium to finish off October. Hoping Elvira hits the line right after so those of us who've been waiting for over a year and a half can have it for Thanksgiving.

This also seems that there won't be a surprise Kapow release in December (which some of us speculated as Bond). So maybe with these slots open, we might get another run of Godzilla Premium before the year is over? Fingers crossed.

Sep 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium (final run)
    Sep 2022 - Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (final run)
    Sep 2022 - Bond Pro
    Oct 2022 - Bond LE & Premium
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Nov 2022 - Jurassic Park Home Edition

1 week later
    #3742 1 year ago

The schedule has been updated. LZ is finishing up on the line. TMNT has been moved to December due to crowding and wanting to make sure Bond gets out. And looks like they are dedicating a lot of space/time on the main line to Bond through the end of the year.

Sep 2022 - LZ Pro & Premium (final run)
    Sep 2022 - SW Pro & Premium (any leftover orders that weren't run in August)
    Sep 2022 - Bond Pro (for locations only)
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Oct - Nov 2022 - Bond LE & Premium & Pro (for home buyers)
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium (final run)

1 week later
    #3841 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

If 007 is “awaiting approvals” from EON and thus isn’t yet on the line, what *is* on the line? SW and LZ are done, no? Is it GOTG or something more clever, like JP2 Premium or Zilla Premium?

Hopefully Elvira moves up. We’ve been waiting a year and a half.

#3853 1 year ago

So this is what's left on the schedule for the rest of the year. This is a real bummer for all the Elvira people who have been waiting almost 2 years since ordering and the second time we got bumped into a new price hike.

Sep 2022 - Star Wars Premium
    Oct 2022 - Led Zeppelin Premium
    Oct 2022 - Godzilla Premium
    Oct 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium (final run)
    Nov 2022 - Bond Pro (for locations only)
    Nov 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Nov 2022 - Bond LE
    Dec 2022 - Bond Premium
    Dec 2022 - Bond 60th
    ??? 2023 - Elvira Premium
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium (for non-location buyers)

#3893 1 year ago

What about inventory? Let’s say a dealer has ten premiums in stock. January 1st, do those stay the same price at the current msrp since they’re already purchased from Stern, or do they all go up to the next msrp?

#3928 1 year ago

Guardians on the line this week. Bring on October already.

Nov 2022 - Bond LE
    Dec 2022 - Bond Premium
    Dec 2022 - Bond 60th

1 week later
    #3995 1 year ago

Has anybody heard anything about parts delays? This was the last update of what is gonna be on the line:

Nov 2022 - Bond LE
    Dec 2022 - Bond Premium
    Dec 2022 - Bond 60th

#4011 1 year ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

All 1,000 LE Machines get produced in one month?

I think if all goes well, they make 500 games a week. I heard that once.

Quoted from Ivanhoe:

It looks like they’re doing 8+weeks of Bond games. That’s a lot of games. It also doesn’t look like January February and March are spoken for….just a few more Elvira’s and that’s it. Doesn’t stern have multiple assembly lines? If so, they can several versions simultaneously.

Don’t forget there will be a new cornerstone announced in January (usually a music pin) and also Stern usually shuts down the line the first two weeks of January to do inventory and get ready for the year. Or that’s been what it was in the past.

#4038 1 year ago

Godzilla Premium on the line. As we make our way down the line...

Nov 2022 - Bond LE
    Dec 2022 - Bond Premium
    Dec 2022 - Bond 60th

#4056 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I thought it was around 200 when things are good

They do 1000 LEs and those are often finished in 2 weeks with a couple extra days, while simultaneously running home pins and other small runs. If they only did 200 a week, the LE would be on the line for over 5 weeks, so 200 is not accurate.

#4059 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinSpinner:

No factory Friday today? Was really hoping to see Turtles up on the line…

The social media peeps are probably busy at Expo.

#4083 1 year ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

Any idea on EHOH?

It was moved to sometime next year unfortunately

2 weeks later
    #4202 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Updated from Zach’s podcast.

I thought Zach said international pros this week, domestic location pros next week, LEs the weeks after, then Premium. And then possible next runs of pros in Jan and Premiums in Feb.

#4203 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

I thought Zach said international pros this week, domestic location pros next week, LEs the weeks after, then Premium. And then possible next runs of pros in Jan and Premiums in Feb.

Nevermind, heard from a few people that it does start next week.

1 week later
    #4319 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

I really hope EHOH does gets a February build. Just listened to The Pinball Show and it sounds like we have a chance.
    [quoted image]

Fingers crossed. Have this reserved for a while and the one pin that I've been really wanting!!

#4320 1 year ago

Thank you ZMeny for the update on The Pinball Show Ep #117.

Dec 2022 - Bond LE
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pros & Premium (finish earlier run)
    Dec 2022 - LZ Premium (finish earlier run)

Jan 2023 - Bond Premium
    Jan 2023 - Bond 60th
    Jan 2023 - Bond Pro (home buyers)
    Feb 2023 - Bond Premium
    Feb 2023 - Elvira Premium
    Feb 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Mar 2023 - New Cornerstone Reveal?????

3 weeks later
    #4669 1 year ago

Here’s the update from the latest TPS podcast from @zmeny. Thanks, Zach and he promised more updates to the rest of 2023 in his next podcast.

Dec 2022 - Bond LE (shipping now)
    Dec 2022 - JP Home editions (final run)
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pros & Premium (finish earlier run)
    Dec 2022 - LZ Premium (finish earlier run)
    Dec 2022 - Bond Pro maybe???

First 2 weeks of January - Stern shuts down for inventory check.

Jan 2023 - Bond Premium
    Jan 2023 - Bond 60th
    Jan 2023 - Bond Pro (home buyers)
    Feb 2023 - Godzilla Premium (big run)
    Feb 2023 - Elvira Premium (10,499 price)
    Mar 2023 - New Cornerstone (Venom or FF?)
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Apr 2023 - Cornerstone Premium
    May 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - Bond Pro
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium

1 month later
    #4886 1 year ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

Can only imagine how the EHOH buyers must feel!

Not good. Price went up 2k from initial deposit and shipping no longer included free. Plus, been waiting 2 years.

#4947 1 year ago

Pretty sure Bond Premium or 60 is on the line based on their production schedule.

#4954 1 year ago

Listened to the podcast. George said they will be coming but the production line isn’t his top concern. Said nothing about this run being delayed or any delays.

The question was when is the final run coming? George talked about why stuff gets delayed, and then said more will be coming

#4974 1 year ago

Updated schedule. Moving what was scheduled for Jan to all be on in February. Which most likely will push Godzilla and Elvira towards end of February or beginning of March.

Listening to George Gomez talk about what's coming up next from his interview (not the last one by Marco) it looks like it's rumored Foo Fighters by Jack Danger and rumored Venom by Brian Eddy. Both with art by Zombie Yeti. But the way he phrases it, it sounds like he said it would be Danger, then Eddy. So my guess is that we will have Foo Fighters in March and Venom in September. Given the long lead they have for Marvel products, it also make sense that they would need to get the Foo Fighters license on the line faster than Venom. But that's just my prediction.

Also, seeing as there is no Borg on the line this year and there's rumors of a vault pin. I think we will see an updated vault of Indiana Jones this summer, something similar to what they did with Batman 66. Probably just base it around Raiders because the Ark toy is so prominent in the original Stern Indy. Why? Because they have good deals with Disney and it would be nice to see them update Indy like they did with TDK, but could just be wishful thinking. My guess is May after Iron Maiden or beginning of July before AIQ.

Feb 2023 - Bond Pro (currently on the line 2/3/22)
    Feb 2023 - Bond Premium
    Feb 2023 - Bond 60th
    Feb 2023 - Godzilla Premium (big run)
    Mar 2023 - New Cornerstone (Venom or FF)
    Apr 2023 - Cornerstone Premium
    Jun 2023 - Bond Pro
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Aug 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
    Sep 2023 - New Cornerstone (Venom or FF)
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Nov 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Nov 2023 - Mandalorian Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium

1 week later
    #5126 1 year ago

Updated schedule

Feb 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Mar 2023 - Rumored Foo Fighters
    Apr 2023 - FF Premium
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023 - Rumored Indy Vault???
    Sep 2023 - Rumored Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

#5130 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Indy 4 seems like a weird (boring, repetitive) game to vault, but maybe it'll get the Batman-TDK/Batman'66 treatment and be redesigned and freshened. If that's the plan, hopefully they at least finish the code this time around. Crazy that the namesake wizard mode for Crystal Skull was just abandoned and never put in the game at all.

Raiders only would be very tempting. Lyman made Batman 66 amazing. Don’t think any of the vaults could be updated at the same level as Batman 66.

#5133 1 year ago
    Quoted from PalmettoPinworks:

I'd rather see a Stern Tron vault than Stern Indy. New Tron movie coming within the next 2 years.

A lot of people would rather see a Tron vault lol or LOTR. But if I remember back then Trons weren’t selling that easily. Most people I know skipped that title once we heard XMen was next. Indy sold well.

#5139 1 year ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

If they are going to update Indy they will probably base it off the new movie that is coming out this summer.
    That... would be the hit game of the year... or at least have the potential to be.

Raiders will sell better. Everyone loves Raiders and the Ark was the main toy in Indy4.

#5142 1 year ago
    Quoted from ggg71:

I don’t know… The geriatric archaeologist has a nice ring to it.
    Has there been a Fast and Furious pin? $6 Billion franchise. New movie coming out soon.

I’d be interested in Fast & Furious as a Steve Ritchie design. Like High Speed 3.

1 week later
    #5321 1 year ago

Updated schedule. Elvira is currently on the line. I heard Godzilla Premium run is finished for now, but not positive on that. Hearing the domestic run of Bond 60 to pick up after Elvira.

Feb 2023 - Bond 60
    Mar 2023 - Rumored Foo Fighters
    Apr 2023 - FF Premium
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023 - Rumored Indy Vault???
    Sep 2023 - Rumored Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

1 week later
    #5402 1 year ago

There should be a production update soon but this is where we’re at currently.

Mar 2023 - Bond 60
    Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters Pro, LE & Prem
    Apr 2023 - FF Pro home & Premium
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    Sep 2023 - Rumored Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

#5533 1 year ago

There should be a production update soon but this is where we’re at currently.

Mar 2023 - Bond 60
    Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters Pro (mainly for ops)
    Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters LE
    Apr 2023 - Foo Fighters Premium
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023 - FF Pro (home buyers)
    Aug 2023 - FF Premium
    Sep 2023 - Cornerstone - Rumored to be Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

1 week later
    #5617 1 year ago

Thank you, Gubbin for sharing the info you received. I believe Bond 60 is off the line as FF Pros are starting to be shipped out. So let's move the schedule along. I heard some other rumors, but none confirmed so don't want to share that. Also, on the latest George Gomez podcast interview on Free Play Pinball Podcast, Gomez kinda alluded to Stern doing a vault this year. Looks like there's a spot right after Deadpool in July. But putting all these old games first and with the demand of FF, I'm wondering if Stern is ready for another price increase in the summer with a vault or in September? Most likely at least by new year again.

Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters Pro (mainly for ops)
    May 2023 - JP Premium
    Jun 2023 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    July 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    Aug 2023 - FF Premium
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

2 weeks later
    #5752 1 year ago

Updated schedule. FF LE on the line.

May 2023 - JP Premium
    Aug 2023 - FF Premium
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

#5759 1 year ago
    Quoted from Impzilla:

What is Factory Friday ?
    Something I can watch, where?
    Thanks.

It’s a short clip of pins on the line Stern puts on their FB and Instagram pages. EHOH was 2 Fridays ago. FF pro was last Friday.

1 week later
    #5859 1 year ago

Updated schedule. FF LE still on the line, but it’s April now. Hearing the LE starts shipping next week.

Apr 2023 - Foo Fighters LE
    May 2023 - JP Premium
    Aug 2023 - FF Premium
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

#5871 1 year ago

Thanks for the update on the latest TPS podcast, @zmeny. A few productions were moved around since the last update.

May 2023 - JP Premium
    Jun 2023 - FF Pro
    July 2023 - FF Premium
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Oct 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium

#5892 1 year ago
    Quoted from Damagio:

Thanks for the update JackG Looks like the November run of GZ Premium has been removed for now. Hoping that means they plan on making enough in June to fill backorders...but that may be wishful thinking...

The November run was moved up to June. It used to be Pro only in June and Premium in November. They could always add another production run in the second half of the year, and probably will.

Quoted from gandamack:

Two entire months dedicated to more James Bond machines? Wow, these must be selling like hot cakes! lol

Apparently the April run is a very small run. The October run will come when the code is more complete. And we don't know how big of a run that will be either.

Quoted from MasterOnion5:

But where is Rush Premium in the schedule to put these Expression Lights in? I see Rush Pro stock is available at dealers, but not Premium - and isn't it only Premium that can use Expression?

There's room in the second half of the year. And Stern often shifts their schedule around.

1 week later
    #5975 12 months ago

Update on Stern's current schedule. Apparently Stern halted LEs for a minute and made some Premiums. So there should be some Premiums shipping out soon as well as the early LEs before they get back on the line. Everything is about 2 weeks behind.

May 2023 - Foo Fighters Premium
    May 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    May 2023 - JP Premium
    Jun 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium
    July 2023 - FF Pro & Premium
    Aug 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Sep 2023 - Cornerstone - Venom?

#6013 11 months ago

New page, so bringing this back. No recent updates. Just want to keep this so people don’t have to scroll back to find it.

May 2023 - JP Premium
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro

#6015 11 months ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I am so tempted to buy bond... But I hate the cabinet art. However, I do feel it will be great in about a year. I think it is just a licensure headache that will take time to flesh out.

I bought one and really enjoy it. It’s a tough game though. It keeps improving with code. Go for it now while you can work out a good deal on it. I don’t see the price dropping on this. I’m just hoping once code hits 1.0 that someone on Pinside fixes the music in a sound package update and adds all the iconic Bond songs to the modes.

1 week later
    #6058 11 months ago
    Quoted from JToeps:

I thought that last year (Rush + Bond) were one-off reductions from the 3 cornerstones a year cadence.
    This schedule only has FF + Venom(?) in '23? Has stern said that is it for designs this year? (I mean, there are enough releases out across the industry this summer to last us a while, tbh)

Only 2 cornerstones this year also. If they catch up with backlog, they go back to 3 in 2024.

2 weeks later
    #6239 11 months ago

Not sure if JP is completed for the May run but those went out. FF premium is on the line.

May 2023 - JP Premium
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro

2 weeks later
    #6519 10 months ago

On the line for the past couple weeks: Jurassic Park Premium, Iron Maiden Pro, Foo Fighters Premium, and Bond Premium.

Stern moves to the new factory in August, so that will cause a shutdown for a couple weeks.

If anyone has any updates on the Winter schedule, let us know please.

Jun 2023 - Foo Fighters LE
    Jun 2023 - Iron Maiden Premium
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro
    July 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Nov 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium

#6520 10 months ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

I'm calling BS
    There are JP Premiums with a build date of 5/5 and 5/19. Featured on factory Friday 5/12. According to TPS, was on the line somewhere around 15-19, and 22-26.
    So... are we to believe they were pumping out JPs pretty much every week during may, and into June? Even though by May 9, Flip N Out, a very popular dealer who is probably the first to run out of hot titles, seemed to be swimming in them and desperate to sell (pushing it everywhere multiple times). They kept making them for another 3.5+ weeks after that?
    Get the t-shirt detectives on this.

Stern has 2 lines. Apparently JP Premium was on the smaller line for 3 weeks. Makes sense if they aren't going to produce any more. I'm pretty sure we're seeing the final runs of a lot of titles, JP, DP, AIQ, Maiden, Mando, EHOH. Probably sayonara to SW. Rush is noted as never being run again. Maybe Bond is done at the end of this year, then we just have Godzilla, FF and Venom on the line. Would be nice if Stern returned to the model of fulfilling all orders of the current cornerstone before moving on. They lose a lot of cornerstone sales to the secondary market.

#6522 10 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

This is the first time I’m seeing Godzilla Premium
    for July, they were expected this month, did the premiums get pushed back to next month?

Yes. Hearing the schedule has been delayed about 2 weeks or more since the initial schedule. It's common.

#6525 10 months ago

Thanks Sorokyl for the update.

Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro

#6539 10 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

And there is not going to be a "2 week shutdown".

According to Zach in the last TPS podcast, there will be. But he could be wrong. I’m not on his patreon so not sure what he’s putting behind a paywall now.

#6555 10 months ago

Hearing SW won’t be made by some and will be made by others in December so just leaving on the list for now.

Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro

1 week later
    #6677 10 months ago

Thanks ZMeny for the update on your TPS podcast. A lot of different titles built over the past couple weeks and sprinkled around so just referencing them all as (shipping).

Highlights: New updates starting in October. Mandalorian and SW taken off the schedule for December.

Nothing slated for November and a small run in December. So rumors are flying.

Jun 2023 - Bond Premium (shipping)
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium (shipping)
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro (shipping)
    Jun 2023 - Foo Fighter Premium (shipping)
    Jun 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium (shipping)
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Aug 2023 - STERN MOVES
    Sep 2023 - Cornerstone - Venom
    Oct 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    Oct 2023 - Foo Fighters Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium

#6776 9 months ago

On msrp, I thought that pros and LEs had to sell for msrp, but premiums could be negotiated based on the Stern contract with distributors.

#6829 9 months ago

The current schedule. Happy 4th and long weekend, everyone!

Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Aug 2023 - STERN MOVES
    Sep 2023 - Cornerstone - Venom

#6841 9 months ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

It’s not Venom

Apparently, we’ll see it in 3 weeks at Comic-Con available to play thanks to Orange County Pinballs. So maybe a tease soon and full announcement in 2 weeks?

My bet’s on Venom. When you hear hooves on the ground, don’t think zebras.

#6851 9 months ago
    Quoted from kool1:

Probably is BUT it could be (as these fit the bill also) :
    1. Masters of the Universe
    2. JP Anniversary Edition

MOTU? I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one. Pretty sure if we’re gonna see a cartoon, it will be based on the billion dollar franchise of Super Mario way before MOTU. BTTF will be made before MOTU.

JP anniversary doesn’t make sense. Stern just flooded the market with JP premium and is about to flood it with JP pros. Also, not a cornerstone.

#6886 9 months ago
    Quoted from AJC3030:

Bond does suck.

I have a Bond pro. It’s a blast. It’s pretty tough but love the code changes. I was going to sell it but my wife started playing it and now it’s a keeper.

#6922 9 months ago

Officially Venom

Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Aug 2023 - STERN MOVES
    Aug & Sep 2023 - Venom Pro, LE & Premium

#6939 9 months ago
    Quoted from Gubbin:

Maybe venom pro in Nov?

Pretty sure it will be an Indy vault in November according to the rumors on Pinside.

#6979 9 months ago

Latest schedule. No changes, just splitting up Venom to be more specific. Happy Reveal Day tomorrow.

July 2023 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Aug 2023 - STERN MOVES
    Aug 2023 - Venom Pro (locations)
    Sep 2023 - Venom LE & Premium
    ??? 2024 - SW Pro & Premium
    ??? 2024 - Mando Pro & Premium

#6980 9 months ago
    Quoted from JJDK:

Anyone know for sure what is on the line this week. I am waiting for AIQ premium.

AIQ pro and FF pro. AIQ premium supposed to hit line next week.

2 weeks later
    #7059 8 months ago

Happy August, Everyone! Last calls on Iron Maiden and AIQ from this last run. Also, Rush no longer being run. I heard a rumor that this will potentially be the last call on JP and Deadpool this year also, but that's not confirmed. Godzilla Premiums on the schedule for November or December now.

Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Aug 2023 - STERN MOVES
    Jan 2024 - Cornerstone #1 (Jaws?)
    Apr 2024 - Cornerstone #2 (?)

#7062 8 months ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

But what about the open super secret mystery spot in November?!?!?!

There’s been speculation that it will be a vault or time to stock up on inventory.

Since January is the new Elwin, it makes sense to flood out Godzilla premium first.

Quoted from Sorokyl:

Likewise I can't see them running Bond for more than a week in December. Still plenty of inventory in the channel.

Bond will most likely be pushed unless code reaches 1.0. But Bond is supposed to be a small run.

1 week later
    #7089 8 months ago

Mid August Production Line update. Thanks ZMeny for the updates on The Pinball Show ep 135. And for the updates that some Deadpools are being sent out from Redliner911 and @georgiapinball.

Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Aug 2023 - Deadpool Pro
    Aug 2023 - STERN MOVES (end of August)
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium (might be bumped into Q3 of 2024)
    Q1 2024 - Cornerstone #1 (Jaws?)
    Q2 2024 - Cornerstone #2 (?)
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - Cornerstone #3 (?)
    Q4 2024 - JP Pro

2 weeks later
    #7223 7 months ago

Thanks ZMeny for the updates on episode 136 of The Pinball Show. Looks like there's been some movement, especially with the surprise addition of JP 30th. And now there's a gaping hole in the November and December production, so vault, Kapow, or something else looks very likely. Also, Stern started in their new factory today, Huzzah!

Changes: Bond officially off the production schedule this year and not back on until end of 2024. JP 30th will be finished before Venom is on the line.

Aug 2023 - Jurassic Park 30th
    Sep 2023 - Venom Pro
    Sep 2023 - Venom LE
    Sep 2023 - Venom Premium
    Dec 2023 - ????
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro (& Premium?)
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro (& Premium?)
    Q3 or Q4 2024 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Q4 2024 - JP Pro (& Premium?)

#7225 7 months ago
    Quoted from SuperNinjaMonkey:

Is deadpool going to be an early oct build?

Depends on how Venom goes. My guess would be second week they start on it?

2 weeks later
    #7339 7 months ago

So looks like the December surprise vault is Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. So... there's that. Thank you for the updates uccash

Sep 2023 - Venom Pro
    Sep 2023 - Venom LE
    Sep 2023 - Venom Premium
    Oct 2023 - Foo Fighters Pro
    Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro (& Premium?)
    Q3 or Q4 2024 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium
    Q4 2024 - JP Pro (& Premium?)

1 week later
    #7403 6 months ago

Thanks for the updates on The Pinball Show podcast episode 138, @zmeny. Venom LE is on the line, and Premiums should start up next week.

Sep 2023 - Venom LE
    Oct 2023 - Venom Premium
    Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Q2 2024 - Venom Pro
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium
    Q4 2024 - Bond Pro & Premium

2 weeks later
    #7477 6 months ago

Stranger Things added to the production schedule.

Oct 2023 - Venom Premium
    Nov 2023 - Stranger Things Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Q2 2024 - Venom Pro
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium

2 weeks later
    #7527 5 months ago

Here's an updated list of the production schedule...

Oct 2023 - Deadpool Premium
    Nov 2023 - EHOH BRK
    Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Q2 2024 - Venom Pro
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium

1 week later
    #7583 5 months ago

Here's an updated list of the production schedule...

Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Dec 2023 - Bond Premium
    Q2 2024 - Venom Pro & Premium
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium
    Q4 2024 - Deadpool Pro
    Q4 2024 - Stranger Things Pro & Premium

#7592 5 months ago

Factory Friday shows Stranger Things on the line.

1 week later
    #7649 4 months ago

Updated what's on the line... Rumors that Stranger Things Premium might not happen until next year, and small run added in January, along with small run of Godzilla Premium added. The two week inventory shutdown, now happening in the last 2 weeks of December.

Nov 2023 - Stranger Things Premium
    Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Dec 2023 - Two weeks Inventory Shutdown
    Jan 2024 - Bond Premium
    Jan 2024 - Godzilla Premium
    Jan 2024 - Stranger Things Premium
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Bond Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q3 2024 - FF Pro
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium
    Q4 2024 - Bond Premium
    Q4 2024 - Deadpool Pro
    Q4 2024 - Stranger Things Pro

1 week later
    #7720 4 months ago

Updated. GOTG is on the line.

Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Jan 2024 - Bond Premium
    Jan 2024 - Godzilla Premium
    Jan 2024 - Stranger Things Premium
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Bond Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q3 2024 - FF Pro
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium
    Q4 2024 - Bond Premium
    Q4 2024 - Deadpool Pro

#7750 4 months ago

Updated. SW and Mando possibly moved to 2025.

Dec 2023 - GOTG Pro
    Dec 2023 - Stranger Things Premium
    Jan 2024 - Bond Premium
    Jan 2024 - Godzilla Premium (Small Run)
    Jan 2024 - Stranger Things Premium (Small Run)
    Jan 2024 - Cornerstone #1 Pro & LE
    Feb 2024 - Cornerstone #1 Premium
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Bond Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q3 2024 - FF Pro
    Q4 2024 - Cornerstone #3 (?)
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium
    Q4 2024 - Bond Premium
    Q4 2024 - Deadpool Pro
    ??? 2025 - SW Pro & Premium
    ??? 2025 - Mando Pro & Premium

2 months later
    #7877 71 days ago

This might be off, been hard to follow everything lately. Not sure if they finished up the January runs of Zilla, STh and Bond Premiums, or if Jaws Pros are all done, but just moving the line forward. Let us know if you hear anything different from this list.

Updates from the last line is March added Godzilla Pro, JP Prem, and SW Pro & Prem.

Also noteworthy, although we had last call of AIQ, Maiden, and GOTG. All 3 games are not placed in the Stern website archive, and coming off the last interviews with Gomez, it looks like nothing will ever be officially archived and could always run again.

Feb 2024 - Jaws LE & Premium
    Mar 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Mar 2024 - JP Premium
    Mar 2024 - SW Pro & Premium
    Q2 2024 - FF Pro
    Q3 2024 - Bond Pro
    Q3 2024 - Godzilla Pro
    Q3 2024 - JP Pro
    Q3 2024 - FF Pro
    Q4 2024 - Cornerstone #3 (?)
    Q4 2024 - FF Premium
    Q4 2024 - Bond Premium
    Q4 2024 - Deadpool Pro
    ??? 2025 - Mando Pro & Premium

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=jackg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.