Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,090 posts
  • 853 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by matt68061
  • Topic is favorited by 531 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    IMG_5830 (resized).jpg
    hmm-futurama.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insanity199.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from kst8cat:

I've got Jurassic Park premium on order. Are they still planned for December?

I am pretty sure all JPs were pushed to 2022.

1 month later
    #121 2 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

The problem is they built a new 25k model while the people with deposits on the premium model continue to wait.

Hard to refute that one!

And they can source enough parts to build all these Godzillas but can’t get the parts for Deadpool and others for upwards to a year? So many parts are essentially the same as well. The bill of materials for Godzilla wasn’t even known several months ago.

1 week later
    #205 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobF:

Latest from my distributor is that the small run IMVE that was scheduled in Nov/Dec has been postponed indefinitely, but with an intention of finding a time to squeeze them in. It's only a run of 75, so that is like 1 day's worth of build (plus the change overhead before and after). If parts are available for a SAM/DMD build I can imagine they have plenty of flexibility when to do this.
    More interesting is that my DPPrem order has not been ruled out for build before the end of the year. So maybe all hope is not lost for some DP Prem buyers? My order was high enough on the list to survive the availability cut in Sept that pushed roughly half of the allotment to later in 2022. So I think that's why people are getting mixed messages on potential dates. It would be good to get confirmation that Dec/Jan is still possible from another source. I am having a hard time believing it. It would be a Christmas miracle if there was a trickle of these that build out before the 2022 price jump. Does Gary participate in pinside Secret Santa? haha

Last week my distributor told me that my DP Prem is still possible by year end. I asked him on confidence and he told me it is a good sign when their shipping department lets you know that they have DP Premiums coming their way soon.

We will see.

4 weeks later
    #397 2 years ago
    4D39DA0D-D460-4283-AC8E-3F785BCFFEF4 (resized).jpeg4D39DA0D-D460-4283-AC8E-3F785BCFFEF4 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #486 2 years ago

Just got the call, my DP Premium is shipping from Stern tomorrow.

#496 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

For those that ordered DP premium earlier last year, were you originally told December 21’ before they moved it back?
    Just curious thx

Yes for me.

1 week later
    #649 2 years ago

Another vote of confidence for Rob RBradley at Mad Pinball. My DP Premium from the small late Jan run was just delivered yesterday. He was very communicative through the process. He was also very accommodating when FedEx botched the drop ship and attempted to deliver to him rather than directly to me. He did everything he could to get it resolved and keep me informed. FedEx admitted mistake and got it to me in great condition.

The real judge of good customer service is how things are handled when they don’t go according to plan. Rob proved that he goes the extra mile to fix mistakes even when they were made by a third party.

A9EB77A4-5F28-4800-9B82-8D7817C1E251 (resized).jpegA9EB77A4-5F28-4800-9B82-8D7817C1E251 (resized).jpegD7787A66-4EFF-4EEF-BFCA-E863CF3126D9 (resized).jpegD7787A66-4EFF-4EEF-BFCA-E863CF3126D9 (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #1277 2 years ago

Just got the call that my Godzilla Premium is ready so there is no doubt that they are on the line!

#1388 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

At least he’s doing it quietly, unlike the distributor down in Florida who’s shamelessly asking 12,500 for his NIB GZ premiums and Rush premiums on Facebook

That dude has been selling everything at ridiculous prices. Surprisingly, It also looks like he is finding people to buy them.

1 month later
    #2307 1 year ago

Are you listening to yourself? Complaining that someone said "our parents didn't raise us right" and then proceeding to tell eveyone how you don't care what they think and resort to petty name calling like "Billy jack off".

When he wrote about parents not raising people right, he was referring to the dealers and flippers that were trying to profit off of all this and commending the dealers that are selling at MSRP or under. Which there are quite a few. Billygrippo got a lot off MSRP but had to pay shipping. I had a few hundred off MSRP for my Godzilla with no shipping costs.

It is not "obvious" to many of us that he is lying. Especially now that blueberry (highly respected for all his research on the DeepRoot saga) comes on here to vouch for him. It seems very legit.

Regardless, why do things like this make people so angry. I just lost one of my employees at a young age.... life is too short for petty crap about something that really doesn't affect us in a material way.

3 weeks later
    #2807 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Is this for sure?

2 posts up seem to confirm.

#2808 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Why would they waste time on this?!? There are so many games people would love ran one more time and these are the 2 you chose??? Let’s take those 2-4 weeks out of the schedule entirely and just run a game they can’t make enough of GZ premium instead…just saying

There must be enough demand to warrant it. While I don't share this opinion, there are people that don't love Godzilla and may prefer these two games. It isn't me but not everyone has the same love for Godzilla as I and many others.

10 months later
    #5958 11 months ago

Factory Friday pretty boring (and apparently repetitious) this week. The same two guys, wearing the same exact clothes and applying the same decal as a snippet in the Factory Friday from two weeks ago at the 18 second mark. Was hoping to see some Premiums on the line this week.

Today:
    https://fb.watch/k2AbH57HPX/

Two weeks back at 18 second mark:
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=213027984674187

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insanity199.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=insanity199 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.