Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,168 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#351 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

I think this is the latest. Anyone have other info?
    Jan 2022 - Rush Pro & LE
    Feb 2022 - Rush Premium
    Feb 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    Dec 2002 - Elvira

I heard avengers pros were available in Jan so maybe that’s a small run they are doing

2 weeks later
    #437 2 years ago
    Quoted from onemilemore:

Does Stern ever announce the final run of a machine? Wanna make sure I know when Maiden is going out of production so I can snag one in time.

Sometimes…I got on the “curtain call” for Aerosmith. I think they called it a curtain call but it was their final run and came with a signed flyer from borg. I think a couple of music pins they did that. I was surprised they didn’t announce anything for stranger things but glad I got a final run pro

1 week later
    #507 2 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

I'm pretty sure that anyone that just got a DP Premium from this latest run could immediately flip it for more money on the secondary market.

A distributor already has one on market place to flip.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/128927

#574 2 years ago

Is there any more Iron Maiden’s pro or prem planned for 2022?

#576 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

theres a premium on the market for 19,500......Im guessing no more planned

Yeah, there is also one for 8500 so I was curious
    And I can get one around 9 but no insider connect

#578 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

yea crazy market. Im lucky I got my premium just before the price increase though I have IC on order. hopefully you find one. What a game

Thanks! I loved my pro. I don’t need the nib so would be good with a nice one in the 8s if I can find it local

#598 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Automated still has maiden premium available

Yeah, no insider connect and shipping. I’d rather order 8899 for a new run vs paying 9600 with no connect

2 weeks later
    #729 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

That's not an announcement from stern that is info from a distributor

I was told it’s an announcement from stern to the distributors. Stern doesn’t need to post a public announcement to the consumers

#732 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

I was referring to the 4 games listed where did that come from

Where Gary states what they are especially concentrating on within that message? I assume that’s the 4 your asking about.

2 weeks later
    #844 2 years ago
    Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Naysaying Spooky games is wack, TNA RAM ACNC and HWN all shred. I prefer their games over JJP and AP any day of the week.

I have 2 spooky and 5 sterns. Spooky makes a great pin. Rick and morty is our favorite. 3 premiums on order I don’t think he plays pins much. Seems like more of a business and spooky you can’t buy like that

#877 2 years ago
    Quoted from Billygrippo:I’ve got the same two on order and hoping aiq comes on time as well! Godzilla is gonna be a long wait! By the way…
    Aiq came in @ 8,525 shipping included to oahu.

Aiq premium? What’s oahu?

#879 2 years ago
    Quoted from PDXFlipper:

An island in Hawaii

Ah,I don’t know why but I thought he was using it as an acronym for something.

#882 2 years ago

That’s a hell of a price. Who did you buy it through?

#886 2 years ago
    Quoted from Billygrippo:

I won’t bet against you

I guess it’s a secret? Must have a friends deal. Congrats! Hard to find anything under msrp shipped besides CoinTaker

#976 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Are you sure?
    When I was trying to find somewhere I could get a deposit on a premium, I casually asked three of the places if they had the 40th and all of them were sold out.

Definitely sold some. I wouldn’t say no one can sell them as I know of a few folks who have bought one but you can still find some in stock. I think the dealers had to take them Into stock

#1066 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Is Iron Maiden done??

No plans to run this year. That’s all the distributors knew when I asked

#1122 2 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:

My brother in Christ, you have already flipped multiple examples of these games for personal profit

I didn’t really understand the feeding the sharks that can’t comment. It looks like he is buying it from the ones that can feed the sharks and selling to sharks that can’t get them from where he is buying.

I mean just say what you’re doing than trying to justify it other wise. I found nib and flipped it. It is what it is but it helped me get a pin a really wanted

#1133 2 years ago
    Quoted from Collin:OK, I edited "has" to "had been" since you want to be a pedant and argue semantics.
    But let's call a spade a spade. I've talked to multiple folks that have tried to deal with you in the past couple of months, and you've grossly misrepresented what you're doing with respect to flipping.
    You don't get to complain about the problem. You're actively contributing to the problem.

Exactly…this isn’t “helping people.” Throw away that card and flip away. If you’re not a business then hope you’re claiming tax as well. I heard of a couple big flippers getting caught

1 week later
    #1298 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

Any more TMNT's getting made? Sorry I'm out of the loop. I never thought I'd be in the market for a 2nd new machine. Would like to buy a NIB pro up in Canada don't want to have to wait 2 years though...

scheduled later in the year

3 weeks later
    #1874 2 years ago
    Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

lol how do you account for all the $8000 pros being sold on the secondary market then? The license is gonna run out soon and it definitely has a higher BOM than some of the other games.

They are hitting the market because another run is coming. I’d do the same if I had a DP. Get it sold for top dollar anticipating a lot of demand will be filled with the run. I just got on a premium for the next build so some have allocation. It could be like mando and aiq where nib is available which obviously hurts the secondary market

Also, show me all the sold 8k dp’s? I see a super modded one and people asking over 8 but not seeing them sold

#1877 2 years ago
    Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Everyone knows the waitlist for DP is far longer than the numbers that Stern will ever produce. Every time it goes on the line distros think they are getting 10 and they actually receive like 3. A friend of mine sold an unmodded HUO DP a month back for $7800 believe it or not. Like anything else they won’t run the game forever and when they get back to the normal cornerstone schedule we will see far less previously released titles hit the line.

Yeah, I believe he did sell it but I don’t see a lot selling 8 and above. I also believe there is more allocation out their than believed from just calling around but only time will tell. I paid my deposit and they said based off the allocation stern provided I will get it. It’s just like Godzilla prem. How many were saying it’s to 2023 and my buddy ordered one a couple months ago and just received it. You just start with the distributor list and call.

They will stop making DP but most are guessing on these last runs. Stern has been bad at announcing end of runs like Strangers things which is frustrating.

2 weeks later
    #2193 1 year ago

The pic showed rush pin cabs from the water leak but is Deadpool premium still on the line? I am hoping my distributor gets notification for mine soon

#2217 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

I haven't heard of any new updates for this month. Hopefully things will start clearing up by the end of the week.

Hopefully, I have DP coming and I want to see if they fill the allocation to my distributor. If I don’t make the cut they will give my deposit back or I can use it for something else

#2240 1 year ago

This ad says he was contacted by his distributor and it’s shipping shortly. I haven’t received any message so hoping others have. If not, I might buy a pro at this point

E22532DE-B9D2-4BA9-887E-9388D04B57FF (resized).pngE22532DE-B9D2-4BA9-887E-9388D04B57FF (resized).png

#2242 1 year ago
    Quoted from kell:

I was told that they didn't have enough parts to make that many. Which means I am not able to get mine (on a list since last summer). Not sure if that means Stern will run a smaller batch or just put them off. Either way, it sucks for those of us that have been waiting a long time.
    Just spoke with another distributor that confirmed they should be getting DP prems but not nearly as many as ordered. So sounds like Stern did run some, but just another case of shorting orders.

I messaged my distributor and this is what they told me

“I just checked the schedule Stern sent us on 5/12 and it sill has Deadpool Premiums as a May build.”

#2360 1 year ago

Is imdn being made in July? Flip n out shows it for preorder

#2406 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

I've seen DP new ready to ship (google DP pinball) not a lot of stock. The pinball company 7999 pro.

I ordered a pro just in case I don’t make the cut on my prem. I’m 9 out of 9 so it’s not looking good and found a pro from a dealer. There are a few out there still and some will still price them well

#2408 1 year ago
    Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Heard from my distributor that we missed this DP Prem allocation by just one. Looking at 2023 or earlier if they sneak another run in before year-end.

Who was your distributor if you don’t mind me asking?

#2458 1 year ago
    Quoted from tp:

Hot off the line and into my car.
    [quoted image]

Nice, good to see they are still on the line

#2561 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

A lot of it is just luck. An email to a random distributor last Friday and by Saturday night I had a DP Premium in hand.

Nice, good price or they mark it up?

1 week later
    #2675 1 year ago
    Quoted from WildRover:

Does anyone know if the next run of Star Wars (Premium/LE) will have Insider Connected and/or any minor changes/fixes?

It will have insider connected. Not sure on changes

2 months later
    #3604 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Has everyone who bought a Godzilla Premium day 1 gotten theirs? Just curious how far backed up Stern is on those today.

I don’t think this determines sterns backlog as distributors get an allocation. I know a lot of folks who got theirs from another distributor that ordered well after day one orders who hadn’t.

1 month later
    #3977 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Anyone get tracking on the gotg pros?

Mine arrived at mad amusements yesterday and picking it up tomorrow.

#3989 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Why? You're not talking about the ebay "Mad Amusements" guy, right? That's someone different...

It’s actually mad pinball not mad amusements so I might of confused him

#3993 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Wonder if we get another guardians for factory Friday today

Yep!

1 week later
    #4053 1 year ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

It looks like it was designed to match the LE. I agree looks a little color mismatched on the other models.

Yeah, that was my thoughts too. I have an le and I bet it looks great but I told my distributor I pass at 2k. Maybe next year if I get to see one in person and it’s amazing. 2 k amazing I would be surprised

1 month later
    #4457 1 year ago

Sounds like they did a run of Godzilla premiums recently. I just found one to buy and my buddy did too

2 weeks later
    #4640 1 year ago

A lot of LEs on the market. My buddy hasn’t received his yet so assuming they will be on the line for a couple weeks. People are loosing money on the toy story CEs. I wonder if they will lose on bond at sterns new price?

#4642 1 year ago

In a stable economy A lot of stern les you would lose money on pre Covid. Inflation,
    Stimulus and new demand saved most of that. You use to be able to get black knight, Aerosmith, Munsters all cheaper than msrp for a year or two after release. Shoot, I bought a Deadpool le for 8k just before covid, passed on Munsters le and Aerosmith le for around 7k. Had a heck of time selling my black knight le in the mid 6s. Code was pretty far on all those at the time.

#4648 1 year ago
    Quoted from tkur85:Loose ends confirmed as I got surprise nib GZ prem this week. Interestingly the build date says October 22. Must be a factory goof.

Check On the back side of the playfield and see if it is stamped “display game”

1C268B9B-A0F3-4796-8A73-C5158EFA7243 (resized).jpeg1C268B9B-A0F3-4796-8A73-C5158EFA7243 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #4701 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Just combining two threads... (and adding a speculative 2nd cornerstone to the blank Sept '23 line, and speculative last calls)
    Jan 2023 - Bond Premium
    Jan 2023 - Bond 60th
    Jan 2023 - Bond Pro (home buyers)
    Feb 2023 - Godzilla Premium (big run)
    Feb 2023 - Elvira Premium (10,499 price)
    Mar 2023 - New Cornerstone (Venom or FF?)
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Apr 2023 - Cornerstone Premium
    May 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium (last call??)
    Jun 2023 - Bond Pro
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023: Avengers Pro/Premium
    August 2023: Star Wars Pro/Premium
    September 2023: New Cornerstone??
    October 2023: Jurassic Park Pro
    November 2023: Godzilla Premium & Mandalorian Pro/Premium
    December 2023: Deadpool Pro/Premium (last call ??)

Apparently Star Wars will be ran forever.

#4719 1 year ago
    Quoted from vikingerik:

Pretty much everybody on here who runs a location says that Star Wars is always the top earner by a mile. It's a giant magnet for kids to run up to and parents to drop the coins, more than any other of the licensed franchises. Same for home use, it's the biggest kid-parent franchise by far.

Yep, I’m a huge Star Wars fan and they must have a long window with the license. They will sell them eventually. Tough layout with some thirsty lanes. It’s probably why there are still some in stock from the last run and resale is pretty weak.

2 months later
    #5835 1 year ago
    Quoted from AMartin56:

This is exactly why I don't take a chance on a P3. I'd shorten my life span waiting for it.

A couple machines popped up for sale. I’d jump on one if I didn’t already own one

7 months later
    #7637 5 months ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Supposedly last run of these....
    Until the some anniversary run of course.

Yeah, I was told the last run was the last run. I’ve owned it a couple of times. One of our favorites

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happy81724.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.