Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,047 posts
  • 849 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 531 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    IMG_5830 (resized).jpg
    hmm-futurama.gif
    IMG_1022.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gandamack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#861 2 years ago

Does someone know how Stern operates its production in terms of assembling machines, i.e. on the factory floor are two or three different machines assembled at the same time on different production lines. Or is there just a single production line assembling one title?

#990 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jace:

I have been waiting for a tmnt prem since June last year.Fingers crossed its comes before December

That almost sounds like your distributor f'd up and gave your machine to somebody who ordered after you. Some distributors are better/more professional than others. Something does not add up.

#1035 2 years ago

I guess we shouldn't really be complaining about the wait for a machine. Reminds me of the joke Reagan made about waiting for a new car in the former Soviet Union!

#1047 2 years ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

He took time out of his hectic schedule to drive 4 hours each way and setup this machine for the family days before Christmas.

Best story I read all week

#1127 1 year ago

So the point of a forum is what exactly....?

Quoted from tedwasright:

Maybe we should all stop whining and just wait. I say this respectfully to everyone. This Monday-Morning quarterbacking saturates all these threads.

#1128 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

But we are still in a performance based capitalistic market

....and that is why you prefer to buy parts from a sweatshop in China employing 12 year olds as slave labor?

#1139 1 year ago
    Quoted from tedwasright:All I am looking for is information about the line.

OK. I can help. At the moment there are delays shipping.

#1141 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

And even though you obviously are trolling and don’t really deserve an answer, let me shatter your little world with some hard numbers:

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
    #1148 1 year ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Word is my Mando Premium rolled out Stern’s doors today

That is positive news. Do you know somebody working on the floor?

#1167 1 year ago

Man, that is a loooooong wait! I am quite disappointed to read this.

Quoted from ChipDE:

My distro is still saying JP Prem run in April. My order was August of last year.

#1206 1 year ago

Is this the production schedule at the factory in Chicago or when the Mad Pinball company received their machines? Thanks.

Quoted from JackG:

Got an update from Mad Pinball this morning. AIQ officially starts early April, Rush is mid April and JP supposed to be end of April. Godzilla is currently on the line this week and next.
    Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

#1239 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Just got word from my (awesome) distro here in Sydney that my DP premium is being loaded into a container and will be here mid-May or thereabouts.

Sweet deal. Hey, I assume this will be a home machine therefore it will obviosuly be on freeplay. But if you wanted to use coins, are there mods out there to accept different countries coins? I am in the USA, but it would be cool to have something else besides US quarters. I was thinking of something like Japanese yen for the Godzilla machine to compliment the Japanese audio.

#1284 1 year ago
    Quoted from zaki:

the show is a hit and all.

Is it just me? I kind of felt the acting and plotlines in Mandalorian were a bit dull. Trust me, I am Star Wars fan, but the scriptwriting for this show was subpar at best. Probably just spoiled by the amazing writing in series like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, etc...

#1347 1 year ago

So according to that post with the manufacturing schedule, Rush will be produced in April (along with two other titles... on two production lines....doesn't make sense but oh well.....). So after this month's April run is that all she wrote for Rush nib's??

#1349 1 year ago

I know it has been pointed out in older posts, but I am confused why Stern does not make an announcement regarding last chance to get a nib machine. Is this like top secret or something? Or they do not want more sales? It is just weird.

#1350 1 year ago

I know it has been pointed out in older posts, but I am confused why Stern does not make an announcement regarding last chance to get a nib machine. Is this like top secret or something? Or they do not want more sales? It is just weird.

#1402 1 year ago

I put in an order for a Rush Premium on March 1. Could I realistically see it being built and shipped in the April batch?

#1453 1 year ago
    #1603 1 year ago

It's just a matter of time until some television network creates a reality series titled something stupid like "Flipping Out" that focuses on people buying coveted pins and flipping them for an insane profit. Trust me....it is coming.

#1624 1 year ago

If my order for Rush Premium does not happen in April, then do I wait until all the other machines get built (according to the schedule)?

1 week later
    #1844 1 year ago

To the people who tell us that there machine is shipping next week....it helps us out if you would also mention when your order was placed. Without the information it is impossible to visualize the delay period. Thx

#1987 1 year ago

So I ordered a Rush Premium a few months ago. If I am not in the queue for the Rush Prems being built this second half of April, is there another build time scheduled this summer? Is Rush that popular of a title, honestly? I think the fans of the band like myself are into the game, but I doubt it would be produced in the numbers of say a dp, jp or godzilla.

1 week later
    #2148 1 year ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

They are just going to put up a for sale post with a picture of box and a make a quick $2-3k for doing nothing.

damn capitalists

2 weeks later
    #2421 1 year ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Just heard from my distributor in Australia the container inc my DP Prem is loaded from Stern and payment is due... exciting times.

Fair dinkum mate!

2 weeks later
    #2733 1 year ago

Why all the super secret squirrel secrecy regarding distributors? This borderlines on comical. If a distributor is crap, then call 'em out. This only forces them to do a better job in the future or face extinction due to their ineptitude in the customer service department. It's business, not personal.

#2734 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Let's not diss all the distributors.

People are free to say what the want. Please lay off the pseudo-moderator schtick.

#2792 1 year ago

Stern is not producing Iron Maiden anymore. Talked to my distributor and they said it is an error on the Stern website.

#2814 1 year ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

I would think that they are making those games because they have the parts for them. Not only that, they have the buyers - the distributors. It's Stern's way of selling/unloading games onto the distributors. From what I understand, to be a distributor, you must buy "x" amount of games to be a distributor. Stern is just making money

Not a more true post than this.

#2863 1 year ago

Sounds like Rush Premiums are starting to land again at various distributors. Noticed Marcos has them in stock now.

1 week later
    #2959 1 year ago
    Quoted from aamauzy:

was also told the RUSH run at the end of the month was 99.9% the last RUSH run for this calendar year

I do not follow. What does 99.9 % mean? Do you mean 99.9% of distributors will have all their Rush allocations filled?

#3033 1 year ago

For the folks who have recently been contacting distributors, do you know if Rush Premium is in stock anywhere. I understand Godzilla will be the wait, but curious about Premiun Rush.

#3043 1 year ago

Ya, Premiums only it looks like. From what I gather Premiums are the last to be assembled with any title, right?

#3099 1 year ago

So apparently we can bypass distributors now and simply order from Amazon...which apparently comes directly from the Stern factory? So is this the death blow to distributors?

#3123 1 year ago

Does anybody know if Rush production is over? We are in July now and last thing I saw showed Rush wrapping up in June. I would guess it will be strictly Godzilla for the next ten years?

#3138 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thunderbird:

nonessential items

pinball is not nonessential

#3172 1 year ago

I see the schedule of production above. Are these schedules set in stone? Have there been cases in the past where Stern has miscalculated demand? I would assume that it takes an act of god to revise the schedule due to the time used in retooling the factory floor?

#3177 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

you’d only have to sell the Mando for 6400 to break even

That could be an issue though. It seems Mando supply outweighs demand. Personally, I only played the game time one time so I cannot really say anything good or bad about it.

2 months later
    #3714 1 year ago

How much for the flippers?

1 month later
    #4095 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

and there are no parts issues.

Ummm, ya that is probably not going to happen

1 month later
    #4541 1 year ago

When does You Only Live Twice come out?

1 month later
    #4790 1 year ago

I think that may be a niche website that is best used with a VPN.

Quoted from rai:

misters of the dark!

#4793 1 year ago

A couple pages back somebody posted a schedule and it shows that Deadpool is being built in December '23 (10.5 months)

#4800 1 year ago

There is a premium NIB in the classifieds if you don't want to wait.

#4811 1 year ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

I’m on a list for GZPre that has about 70 people deep. I’m way up on it. The distro only getting about 10 GZPre’s this run in Feb. at this rate it will be 2-3 years for me.

I thought I recently saw a classified which said that you could get a NIB Prem on this Feb. run. I believe the dist was out of the Chicago area. May want to check that out.

#4814 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Call around to other distributors,

I think the key here is the word, "call". Most distributors don't update their webpage in a timely manner.

#4821 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grantman:

Venom, Sonic, He-man/MOTU, Foo Fighters, Jaws.

#4824 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

According to Kaneda next 4 - Venom, Foo Fighters, Indiana Jones and Jaws.

#4839 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Let me play as the shark.

I would bet that is how it will work

#4880 1 year ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I've been waiting 11 months now for parts for games that are not being run

It is due to Covid.

#4881 1 year ago

Apology for the sarcasm...I feel your frustration. For a long while the reigning excuses were Covid and supply chain issues. Both valid reasons at a point in time. However, many businesses still play the "Covid and supply issues" card to cover up ineptitude, pure and simple. I have been waiting for parts for a long time to fix my 10,000 dollar paperweight. I used to get the "thank you for your email" email. Now, I get nothing.

#4883 1 year ago

Fair to say that if Stern had to do it over again (Bond), they would politely say no thanks. The licensing drama which has impacted this game significantly may never get worked out.

#4896 1 year ago

Shit man, I am scared to see what games he gave decent ratings?!?!

#4905 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thunderbird:

Yeah, everyone does the ratings according to what they own and trash everything they don’t own. Its a complete joke for sure lol.

So true! Love how ACDC magically jumped 20 plus spots in 24 hours.

#4907 1 year ago

I am sure this top 100 had RAZA at number 1 at one point.

#4931 1 year ago
    Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

the most expensive game and license Stern has ever been associated with won't include movie assets? consider how ridiculous that is on the face of itself

I don't think it is a ridiculous premise. The Bond licensing has been a fiasco. Would not surprise me a bit if Stern washes its hands clean of anything Bond and says "well folks you got what you got." Actually, that is most likely what will happen.

#4933 1 year ago

With that said.... trust me I want to be wrong on this!

#4942 1 year ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

I wonder how the stock counts are at distros, for Bond Pro/Prem at this point? Maybe they all have enough for now.

I can't imagine any distributors pleading with Stern to allocate more Bond games to them.

#4943 1 year ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

I wonder how the stock counts are at distros, for Bond Pro/Prem at this point? Maybe they all have enough for now.

This would be like the Pontiac dealership wanting their entire lot filled with nothing but Azteks.

#4951 1 year ago

I thought he said there will be more Elvira in the future?

#4959 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geeterman1:

Factory Friday showing Bond (non 60th) on the line. My distributor told me they got a message from Stern that Godzilla premium or Elvira premium will be in production after Bond 60th.

Ya, most likely pushed back to March or April.

#4970 1 year ago

The reality is that there is no production schedule. Sure they throw something up on the chalkboard listing their "goals" for a production schedule, but that rarely works out. It is flexible. It has to be. Even Gomez said the production schedule is constantly changing.

#5036 1 year ago

When somebody hears something from their chosen distributor about the ETA on a Godzilla Prem please post.

Thx

#5054 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ender21x:

Who’s your distro?

I am quite curious as well!

I think it is some unwritten pinside rule not to ever mention a distributor. I don't know why, but that's the way it is.

#5060 1 year ago

Thanks, but you may be looking at a lifetime ban for mentioning the unmentionable.

#5064 1 year ago

Somehow I knew it was not possible to go 24 hours without a mention of BTTF. Jesus Christ.

#5094 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geeterman1:

even if it is a recycled video

pretty sure that posting a factory friday video is not a high priority, lol.

#5095 1 year ago

'

#5125 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

6th-10th: GZ (Done)
    13th-17th: 60th (underway)
    20th-24th: GZ
    27th-3rd: EHOH

I don't think this makes sense. Why would you not run all the Godzillas in one go? Why lose time retooling the line for different titles, just to go back to a title that was run the week prior?

#5147 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Who's on the chopping block this year for retirements? They're running all catalog titles over the course of the year, perfect time to end production on three games (I think EHOH, IM and DP).

When was Iron Man re-run? Seems like an odd title to put into production again.

#5150 1 year ago
    Quoted from vgatchaman:

Ordered a Godzilla Premium from Flip N Out late March, just got notification of shipment and invoice!

Dumb question, but shipment from Stern to distributor or from distributor to you. Thx, this helps me gauge my place in the pipeline.

#5153 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

Elvira hit the line yet?

I would guess yes. But the Stern production schedule is odd. Guess it all comes down to what parts are on hand (that is what I have been told). But if past production history holds, then they will probably run Mando for two years straight followed by another year of Bond Pros..

#5154 1 year ago

But in all seriousness, I hope that Elvira is run for a couple weeks this month. Still wouldnt catch demand, but is better than nothing.

#5166 1 year ago

#5167 1 year ago

Have you asked to have your deposit transferred to a different/current title? I can't see why they would fight you on that.

#5170 1 year ago
    Quoted from Crumbalimb:

No, I only called and asked if they expect to be able to fill the order. I said the title is retired and I can't see Stern making the games anytime soon.Their response is Stern told them they will fill the back orders. I said "well ok, if you think they will fill the order then im in and want the game". I'm thinking just give it time and wait and see I guess. I would hope if I insisted they would give me my cash back, but haven't ask them yet because Im hoping they will make the game.

I don't decide the production schedule, but if I had to wager a bet then I would bet against Stern making more Munsters. It may be best to change your deposit to a different game or get your money back and then apply that toward a used Munsters. I hope something pans out for you either way.

#5175 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Godzilla prem is backordered probably a year but ask Zach. Pro maybe but not premium.

Dave with Pinball Dudes in FL had a spot for a Feb Premium.... if you don't want to wait.

#5177 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Start calling distributors, especially when they begin coming off the line.

That is decent advice. There is always somebody backing out of their reservation. I don't think the Prems have shipped from the Stern factory as of yet, but will shortly.

#5196 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerKraken:

New machines take up space in their storefront, so they often want them gone quick.

I am a bit confused. If a person orders a nib from a Stern distributor and agrees to pay the distributor for shipping then why is the machine being mailed to the distributor's business and then back to the purchaser? Example: purchaser lives in Idaho, distributor is in south Florida and Stern is in Illinois. Why is the purchased nib doing a victory lap to south Florida first only to be shipped to the customer in Idaho? Doesn't the distributor gather the person's shipping details and then inform Stern to send the nib to the purchaser?

#5198 1 year ago
    Quoted from paradisedistro:

We also have one spot left for Godzilla in this run. If anyone is interested, shoot me a message.

I do not see the business located on the Stern website in the dealer/distro list.

#5201 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

For example, I have to collect tax for illinois purchases since im in illinois. So i can drop ship from stern to anywhere in Illinois. But i do not collect tax for other states at this time, and because of that, they have to be shipped from my place to the customer, not direct from stern

OK, I guess this kind of answers my question regarding shipping a nib from Stern to distributor then back to purchaser. Just seems like unnecessary movement of the game...but I guess this is how it goes.

#5203 1 year ago
    Quoted from Elephanthead:

It's also cheaper to send an entire trailer full of games to the same spot then to ship one game somewhere on a per game cost.

Ya, I get that.....but if the purchaser is already paying for the shipping then my question was why does the game go from Illinois to Florida then back to Idaho? The game goes from Illinois to the distributor in Florida to simply sit on the Florida premises for three seconds then to only be shipped to Idaho? Wow...

#5204 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Ya, I get that.....but if the purchaser is already paying for the shipping then my question was why does the game go from Illinois to Florida then back to Idaho? The game goes from Illinois to the distributor in Florida to simply sit on the Florida premises for three seconds then to only be shipped to Idaho? Wow...

I think the guys who came up with the customer/distro/shipping all over god's green earth model must be the same guys who came up with the US medical billing model.

#5206 1 year ago

Thanks for trying to explain. I'll admit that I still don't quite follow...but I will simply roll with the punches.

#5208 1 year ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Why is a guy in Idaho ordering from a Florida distributor?

Ha! Good question. I guess if the person in Idaho found a nib that was only to be found at the distributor in Florida.

#5211 1 year ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

prob at least 2024 at the earliest.

Why not call this distro in Wyoming who just posted here? He said he will get you a Feb 23 machine.

#5214 1 year ago
    Quoted from maroot:

Has anyone received a February run GZ Premium yet?

They have not shipped yet.

#5230 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I’d say they have

This is one case where I absolutely love being proven incorrect! Thanks for the post!

#5234 1 year ago

#5254 1 year ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

i wasn't looking for one.

Fair enough

#5255 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

They have not shipped yet.

Distro called. My 'Zilla Prem left Stern yesterday and should then hit the distro's front door by Monday then turn around and be shipped over to me by late next week. Really pumped!
    For others gauging a timeline: ordered three weeks ago, so all in all it will be about six weeks.

1 week later
    #5357 1 year ago
    Quoted from sdchoni:

I've gotta give a shout out to Damon at paradisedistro.

Awesome! Ya, I remember a few weeks back he posted on here saying that he could get one on this run of Godzillas currently being delivered. Mine is currently lost in some snowstorm in the Rocky Mountain region in the back of a FedEx truck. Keep checking the tracking history and it just says weather delays, ETA now unknown.

#5436 1 year ago

Is the production schedule based on outstanding orders with deposits laid down? Are there that many non-filled orders on Mando and Star Wars? That is the only reason I can think of. Apparently distros are in need of more Mandos.

#5441 1 year ago

#5551 1 year ago

A full month dedicated to IMDN? I would bet May gets split up with another title.

#5577 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Bond 60th is shipping now so too pro is up soon.

When do the shaker motors ship?

#5612 1 year ago
    Quoted from radium:

I’m surprised theyre making more Bonds

Agreed. I would bet most Bond production gets shelved.

#5621 1 year ago
    Quoted from action76:

My GZ Premium was delivered yesterday (March 14th). Build date of March 6th.

Interesting. According to the schedule, Godzilla was not supposed to be produced in March.

1 week later
    #5693 11 months ago
    Quoted from Damagio:

I placed my order for GZ Premium on 7/22/22. Was hoping for February/March, but that did not happen. I didn't really expect it to....just hoping. June will be here soon, and hopefully that will be my lucky month. I knew it would be a long wait, and my dealer told me that right up front. Sounds like I am getting closer

Wow. I decided I wanted a Zilla Prem in Feb of this year. Placed an order and got it two weeks later. I find it slightly annoying that some distros take deposits outside their allotment numbers. Not cool in my opinion.

#5746 11 months ago
    Quoted from chewiec:

Saw on Flip N Out that IM is for Preorder 2024. Did the schedule change for it?

Ya, that is probably a mistake. May '23 is it for Maiden.

#5777 11 months ago
    Quoted from badfish981:

Just played EHOH at MGC! Is Elvira scheduled for another run or was February it? I’d love to get one!

Call Dave down in Jupiter, FL. He has a NIB.

#5788 11 months ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

It gives a node board #10 trough error message after booting

Hmmm. Hopefully this does not turn into a situation similar to Rush.

Curious... can you possibly take a close-up photo of the board please?

1 week later
    #5875 11 months ago

Two entire months dedicated to more James Bond machines? Wow, these must be selling like hot cakes! lol

#5898 11 months ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

No pinball machine is a turd. Only people are turds. A pinball machine is just a toy.

Sell the game and move on. Sell it to someone that may like and appreciate it.

OK Dad

1 week later
    #5983 10 months ago

Really?!?! More frickin' code-lacking bombs....I mean Bonds?!? Makes total sense. lol.

#5994 10 months ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

These game package “deals” coming soon from a distro near you: Bond/JP, Bond/FF, Bond/DP, Bond/GZ, Bond/IMDN.

Ya, I agree with this. Bond will most likely be a package deal with more desirable titles.

#5996 10 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Do not underestimate the number of barcades and fun centers that seem to be popping up, and a lot of them want a whole row of insider connected games and a live leader board. In some areas, IC is doing very well for ops. For every Flip'n Out there is a Betson or other commercial distributor who is selling games into a different market the Pinside crowd is not really wired into.

I hear you, but I remember hearing a Stern interview in Las Vegas earlier this year and he said that 90 percent of pinball machine sales today are for private home collections.

#6011 10 months ago

It seems like Venom is next up in the queue. Any rumours after that? Heard Jaws may be Elwin's next project. Would be all over that, but a bit weary with licensor drama ala Bond. Was close to pulling the trigger on Foo, but the giant skull-alien put me off..... I know lame as hell, but seemed a bit too cheesy. Personal taste.

#6014 10 months ago

Awesome. More Bonds in October

#6016 10 months ago

Haven't played a Bond in a month or so.... is the black screen that says " we need licensor approval" still there or is it gone now?

#6042 10 months ago
    Quoted from paradisedistro:

Thanks for the info. It pulls up fine for me on either. We are listed under distributors though and not dealers. maybe thats the issue youre seeing?

I think this "Wyoming/dealer/distro thing came up a few months ago??? Agreed that the terms dealer and distributor once upon a time meant something different, but over time have morphed into basically the same thing.... People on pinside seem to use the terms interchangeably.

#6050 10 months ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Doesn't get any better than this!

Cute mod!

1 week later
    #6162 10 months ago
    Quoted from seenev:

The entire system is problematic for buyers.

The distributor I use simply will not take your deposit unless you are 100% within their allocation for a pre-determined run. This ends up not being problematic at all.

#6165 10 months ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

but changing the power supply fan is usually the first thing I end up doing on Sterns.

or just install a pinwoofer and crank it up to 11.

#6196 10 months ago
    Quoted from vikeking27:

Woke up this morning and mine was sitting in the driveway... glad to have it, but no call, no shipping info, nothing -

Good thing you were home. No communication- that is plain wrong in this day and age. I mean what if you were on vacation and a springtime thunderstorm doused your box sitting in the driveway??

#6199 10 months ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

So, Foo F Premiums are being made now-ish?

Apparently yes. Probably get a more clear picture after the factory friday facebook vid is posted tomorrow (although those are sometimes re-used videos that are posted and have no correlation to what is actually going on).

#6288 10 months ago

Believe it or not at one time a deposit actually meant something. A person would put a deposit down for a game in a distributor's particular allotment they received from the supplier. Now, the "deposit" is meaningless to some distributors. The customer never really knows if their order will get fulfilled. Distributors taking deposits which are beyond their next allotment borderlines on criminal to me.

1 week later
    #6416 9 months ago

I downvoted you simply out of pure jealousy

#6433 9 months ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

I downvoted you simply out of pure jealousy

It was a joke.... simmer down

#6436 9 months ago
    Quoted from AMartin56:

A dealer just told me Deadpool got pushed again...likely October/November per his note.

That blows chunks. I guess they need all hands on deck for Godzilla topper construction.

#6448 9 months ago
    Quoted from jdlang11:

How many people have blocked you?

Just the sensitive hipster millenials as far as I know.

#6509 9 months ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

I'm calling BS

I am with you on this one.

1 week later
    #6641 9 months ago

3 weeks later
    #6938 8 months ago
    Quoted from beltking:

I think its a license issue.

A licensing issue with Bond......inconceivable.

Also love how they are making Rush toppers for a title where half the machines don't work due to faulty ramp/clock wiring. lol. God forbid they focus on fixing the damn game before pushing out extra crap to sit on top of the paper weight.

#6941 8 months ago
    Quoted from OGpinball:

Just got mine from them - good service and easy to work with. Got FF Premium shipped same day

Chalk up another vote for Pinball Dudes in FL. I have ordered from them in the past. Easy to work with.

1 month later
    #7140 7 months ago

Why are Elvira nib premiums listed a thousand more than all other Stern Premium nib? I would think a fan layout should get the buyer a thousand dollar discount.

#7142 7 months ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

Elvira has always been more expensive than the typical cornerstone premiums.

I guess you are paying for boobs then?

#7144 7 months ago

Fair point

2 weeks later
    #7260 6 months ago
    Quoted from Ribbitboy:

Yeah, they were backwards. Seems like someone messed up the wiring harness in the latest build.

Apparently Stern stopped random drug testing

2 months later
    #7727 3 months ago
    Quoted from insight75:

Who the F is buying GOTG at this point?

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

2 months later
    #7921 31 days ago

1 month later
    #8042 6 hours ago

Does anybody know if Stern sold all Venom LEs?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gandamack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=gandamack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.