(Topic ID: 298696)

What is on the line at Stern Pinball / Production Schedule

By beltking

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fsdre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#794 2 years ago

Has anyone heard from their distributors on Jurassic Park Premiums? Are they doing two more runs this year? April and October possibly, based on that time frame above?

#798 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Talked to my dist last night, he said I won't make it in the April run because I'm too far down the list, but from what he has heard from Stern is "they may have some 4th quarter or will push to next year". I put my deposit down 1/4/22.

Interesting, doesn’t sound too promising for me then I put a deposit down on 1/24/22

#869 2 years ago
    Quoted from tkur85:

Cointaker is still tracking JP prem for April

Did you hear directly from them? When did you place your preorder with them?

#884 2 years ago

I just wish when they did the stern of union each month they would tell us what was going on the line that month!

1 week later
    #1064 2 years ago

If they start GZ next week there is no way they will be doing AIQ in march. Just my thoughts. I wonder if they will be posting an updated schedule at some point since it already appears they are getting behind.

#1147 2 years ago

Hoping for my Jurassic park in April!

#1220 2 years ago

Do you guys think April could be the last run of JP pro and premiums?

1 week later
    #1537 2 years ago

Hopefully we can get an updated calendar production list soon, i wish they would give production updates every month when they release the stern of union. Bummer about JP Premium delays!

#1719 2 years ago

Do you guys think they would move JP up if the parts came in earlier than expected?

1 week later
    #1900 1 year ago

Has anyone ever had a preorder on a game that was close to ending its run and then not end up getting one? I was just wondering if Stern knows the total number of preorders from distributors and then makes sure to produce that amount if they know it is the last run of a machine.

I got a preorder on Jurassic Park Premium from Cointaker from Mid January this year and I am paranoid it won't make this run in July and I am not sure if this could be the last run.

#1937 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

Definitely tons of demand and they don't come up for sale on the secondary often.
    I'm shocked only one run this summer.

Me too! Really hoping for another run as I think I am right on the edge and if the distributors get their supply cut on the July runs then who knows

#1941 1 year ago

I was thinking if cointaker is still taking preorders on JP premium that must mean there should be at least one more run after July.

#2078 1 year ago
    Quoted from koops:

Distributor just emailed to say that our JP Premiums that were due to be on the line next month for delivery to AUS in July have been pushed back to a September delivery date. Boo earns.

Are JP premiums still on target to be on the line for July or are you saying they got pushed further back?

#2119 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Stern hasn't released their third or fourth quarter line yet. There's a high certainty that there will be more Godzilla and Rush on the line in September or October. What I posted is just what's locked in through July and a potential run of others. Games could change their order on the schedule due to parts shortages or other priorities. The 2021 run of Elvira Premium was pushed to December '22, and then to November '22. The Deadpool December 2021 run of Deadpool was pushed to July '22, and then just moved to May '22. My guess is there will be a Rush in September, Godzilla in October, and then dependent how successful the new cornerstone is, we'll probably see more runs of each in December and January before the next cornerstone.

Where does this actually come from? Is this from information from various sources pieced together or is an actual released list that is given to distributors?

#2124 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

I listen to TPN podcast, talk to a couple distributors, and get information from other people on this thread. For a long time we were just working off people's memories or guess work. So I compiled this list and update it myself. Some distributors will copy and paste this list on their Facebook pages as their official list, but no, it's just me correcting and reposting to help keep everyone up to date. Because I'm constantly wondering, what's next and when is my pin coming.

Thanks for the info on this! Looking forward to seeing what the second half of the year has in store

1 week later
    #2317 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Anybody else hearing that they are running JP Prem next week? If so I wonder what changed this time.

Where did you hear that?

#2321 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

A friend got word from their distributor that they expect them to be on the line next week. That's why I threw out my question. I wasn't expecting them on the line until July.

that would be awesome, I have one on preorder as well but haven’t heard anything

#2338 1 year ago
    Quoted from tlsbryan:

Received notice for DP premium and JP premium

really interested in hearing the details on when you placed your order?

Anyone else hear about JP premiums?

#2340 1 year ago

The news of JP premiums jumping up the line out of nowhere is wild. Be sure to keep the group updated if you hear from your distributors!!

#2357 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

although there is good and lots of wrong information all over this thread, i will say that you sir are correct.
    Although we are allocated lets use 10 for an example. As a distributor, i have learned that you basically never guarantee anyone anything right now
    So using the allocation of 10. i have no problem telling numbers 1-5 that as long as the game gets ran during the time they say, then they will get their game. numbers 6-10 i will tell that i am still hoping that i will get their game, but not guaranteeing it
    Also, we do not ask for final payment till the game is in our control. I see on this thread so many saying things like just got my final notice, game should be shipping in two weeks. That is not something you will here from us. Although i knew when my deadpool premiums were shipping. Until they landed here today at my shop, i did not send out a single notice. Those went out tonight after i got home from the shop

Great information. We can only hope stern can get a full run of the JP premiums in. I know I am on the bottom part of the preorder list from my distributor so I am on the bubble for sure. According to them I would have been on the April as long as their allotment wasn't cut. If I have to be honest I am not optimistic, but I am still hopeful!

#2365 1 year ago
    Quoted from RobF:

I got a call from my distributor (Gulf Coast Pinball) that my JP prem is shipping out very soon. I put my deposit down back in Oct and I was told I just missed the cutoff for the expected July run. So it sounds like not only weeks early, but more allocation as well for JP. The factory seems be picking up steam.
    Also, I can happily recommend Jarrett as a distributor. He's a real stand-up guy, easy to work with and great pricing all things considered.

this is encouraging news for us at the bottom of the various distributors preorder lists. Trying to stay optimistic as I am one of those people!!

Keep posting as you guys hear from your distributors on the the JP Premiums, to keep the positive vibes alive!!

#2379 1 year ago
    Quoted from scootss:

Has anyone waiting on a JP from Cointaker heard from them yet?

Nothing yet. Keep the group posted if you hear anything

#2385 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Just asked one of my distros about JP - they haven't heard anything that would indicate it is on the line.

Wow! That is wild! So much different information out there on the JP run!

Is there anyone out there that knows the truth on this???

#2388 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Just asked one of my distros about JP - they haven't heard anything that would indicate it is on the line.

I would be worried that your distributors seem to not be in direct communication with stern

#2389 1 year ago
    Quoted from RobF:

Today, I received drop ship notice for my JP Prem coming direct from Stern. I am not sure how that happens if they haven't been on the line.

Great news!! The truth has been revealed!!

#2401 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Not true. It’s based on how many you order. To how many you get. I get more than the smaller guys because i order a lot more
    So someone that might be say number 10 on a smaller distributor might get theirs about the same time that number 40 does on my list

Will you be able to keep the group posted on when you actually get the JP premiums that will at least give us a clue that they have actually been made and have arrived

#2423 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

There have been no adjustments to the line as far as I'm hearing, so this seems to be the current schedule with whatever delays are happening. Unless we hear from ZMeny before he tells us on the next TPN podcast, we probably won't have any updates unless anyone gets word that they are getting their Godzilla soon. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until TPN Episode 100 on May 23, which hopefully is right on time to get the official 3rd quarter update from Stern.
    May 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Mando Pro
    June 2022 - Mando Premium
    June 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

When does the podcast drop today? Just wondering if there were any updates?

#2448 1 year ago
    Quoted from mstang01:

Lol, really! I’ve been looking for episode 100 all day

Looks like everything is delayed nowadays!!

#2451 1 year ago

All of this is just very depressing! Do you think they will honor all of the preorders if a game like JP doesn't have any more official runs as of now? Like would the distributor just give you a refund, has that every happened before?

For example,
    I am confused how no other sites are really taking preorders on Jurassic Park but cointaker still is when there are no more runs scheduled and people who were on this run didn't get one?

#2472 1 year ago
    Quoted from SgtPin18:

So, do we have any word on if the July run of JP is still happening? I ordered in Jan of this year through CT for a premium and wondering whether to anticipate a game this year.

I was wondering the same thing?

#2502 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Confirmed one is coming from stern, other one I'm #26

When did you place your two orders?

#2505 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

the one I'm getting April 1st, the other March 18th

from this year with CT?

1 month later
    #3253 1 year ago

Did not expect another JP premium run this year! Wow!

1 week later
    #3330 1 year ago

Now that more GZ premiums are coming I wonder if there will be any unclaimed from some of the distros?

1 week later
    #3487 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Cornerstone is September

Did something change?!?! I thought the cornerstone announcement was august

3 weeks later
    #3647 1 year ago

So what do you think shows up for factory Friday tomorrow???

#3659 1 year ago

LZ on the line and the Factory Friday video just dropped, can anyone see any clues for the next game?!?!

#3686 1 year ago

You guys think gotg will be on the line this week or will it be all bonds

#3705 1 year ago

wonder what will be on the line tomorrow???

#3727 1 year ago

Just posted, more zeppelins

1 week later
    #3753 1 year ago

so is factory friday going to be another prerecorded shot of LZ, they have been making LZs for 4 weeks now! Imagine if they did that for Godzilla!

#3757 1 year ago

Looking like no factory Friday today????

#3760 1 year ago

The zeppelins have arrived!!!

#3767 1 year ago

yes, its gotta be guardians this week starting and finishing up next week!!!

#3778 1 year ago

Factory Friday tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing those gotg!!!

#3780 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

they are unveiling bond today. They'll be showing bond on the line tomorrow, and bond was probably on the line last 2 weeks also

they may be showing bond but I still think they are starting the process of putting them together this week and then maybe next friday they will show them being on the line

#3795 1 year ago

so we getting GOTG this week still!?!?!

#3801 1 year ago

Should be a video today! My money is still on GOTG!

#3804 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geeterman1:

Anybody know when they will be making more Jurassic Park Premiums?

No, hopefully they still make some!

#3806 1 year ago

Looks like no factory Friday today

#3844 1 year ago

They should make toppers for a month to get caught up and make the new ones for Godzilla!!

#3847 1 year ago

it would be easy money for them to make a large batch of all toppers while they have time before Christmas, seems like a no brainer to make money for them. I can only imagine how many Godzilla toppers they can make! Also, people are wanting more guardian toppers with the last run.

#3880 1 year ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Guardians invoice received and paid, told it ships next week

Hoping they make some toppers!!!

#3901 1 year ago

Factory Friday tomorrow, can’t wait to see those gotg! Maybe make a few gotg toppers while you are at it!!

#3910 1 year ago

Will this be two fridays in a row with out a factory Friday post by stern???

#3915 1 year ago

Gotg officially on the line one last time! Factory Friday!

#3973 1 year ago

Anyone get tracking on the gotg pros?

#3975 1 year ago
    Quoted from king_pin:

Looks like I'm getting mine this Friday!

Really? Who did you order from? Hope some tracking numbers go out today!

#3992 1 year ago

Wonder if we get another guardians for factory Friday today

2 months later
    #4703 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Just combining two threads... (and adding a speculative 2nd cornerstone to the blank Sept '23 line, and speculative last calls)
    Jan 2023 - Bond Premium
    Jan 2023 - Bond 60th
    Jan 2023 - Bond Pro (home buyers)
    Feb 2023 - Godzilla Premium (big run)
    Feb 2023 - Elvira Premium (10,499 price)
    Mar 2023 - New Cornerstone (Venom or FF?)
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Apr 2023 - Cornerstone Premium
    May 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium (last call??)
    Jun 2023 - Bond Pro
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023: Avengers Pro/Premium
    August 2023: Star Wars Pro/Premium
    September 2023: New Cornerstone??
    October 2023: Jurassic Park Pro
    November 2023: Godzilla Premium & Mandalorian Pro/Premium
    December 2023: Deadpool Pro/Premium (last call ??)

what is the FF? Fantastic four? Do people really think it will be venom or whatever FF is?

#4706 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sleal16:

Think its rumored Foo Fighters

Oh okay, thanks

1 month later
    #5478 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

There should be a production update soon but this is where we’re at currently.
    Mar 2023 - Bond 60
    Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters Pro, LE & Prem
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Apr 2023 - FF Pro home & Premium
    May 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Aug 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
    Sep 2023 - Rumored Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Nov 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Nov 2023 - Mandalorian Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

This needs to be updated I think, a lot of distributors are saying there is a 2nd run for FF of pros in July and premiums in august

1 week later
    #5638 1 year ago

Foo Friday!!!

1 week later
    #5682 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Foo Pro's and a random Star Wars cab on the line today.

Yeah I saw that too. which version was that star wars?

1 week later
    #5839 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nicholastree:

So the rumor is Venom is the new cornerstone?
    Any chance Stern would make more Batman 66 premiums? It has so much resale interest and it wasn't all that long ago that they were churning them out. Hard to believe they wouldn't make money on it.

New rumor is it’s amazing Spider-Man and not venom based on the button in the swag bag!

2 months later
    #6783 9 months ago

Has anyone heard when the 2nd run of Godzilla toppers will be?

#6797 9 months ago

If anyone has any info on 2nd run Godzilla toppers from distros keep the group posted!

#6804 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I think you got a first run topper that wasn't presold or that someone backed out of. As far as a deposit and possibly not getting one, according to the distributors and stern if you pre-order for the second run, which is still open on many disti sites, you are supposedly guaranteed to get a topper.
    From my disti's site -
    IF YOU PRE-ORDER NOW, YOU ARE GUARANTEED A TOPPER
    "Stern is building to Pre-Orders, so it is REQUIRED that you order for a position. Current Estimate SUMMER 2023. We will post updates to production and arrival date as we receive news from Stern."
    Your topper will be on back order with the Stern factory, and you will be invoiced for the balance when ready to ship.
    Products are shipped to customers in sequence of orders received."
    If they post an update on their site about timeline/estimate I will post here.

Thanks!! Keep us posted as you hear!

1 week later
    #6932 9 months ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Bond toppers are being made in next week or so I'm told. Gomez said no limited by dealer by me asked the head up and he said only 500 so IDK. I think its a license issue. Also why they did the same crap for all models and gave everyone the LE art blades and 60th shitty shooter rod.

Any idea on when the 2nd run of Godzilla toppers will be? Surprised it’s not on the list.

#6945 9 months ago

Does anyone know when the 2nd run of godzilla toppers will be?

2 months later
    #7409 6 months ago

Was there any update on when the next batch of Godzilla toppers would run?

4 months later
    #7952 57 days ago

Any idea when they start making the foo fighters toppers?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fsdre.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=fsdre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.