Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,090 posts
  • 853 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by matt68061
  • Topic is favorited by 531 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    IMG_5830 (resized).jpg
    hmm-futurama.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1659 1 year ago

Anyone have any inside scoop on SW premium comic editions? And/or know if they plan to make more premiums in 2023? Or is this upcoming next run the end of it?

1 month later
    #2495 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Updates on the schedule. Deadpool should be off the line and shipping. JP Premium were a surprise move up from July. There's still a chance they might run a small amount more in July, but talk to your distributor if you aren't getting it in the coming weeks and have one on order. Somehow Godzilla and Mando are being run either this week or next, but we'll see.
    May 2022 - JP Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Mando Pro
    June 2022 - Mando Premium
    June 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - JP Pro
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

According to Flip n out pinball website, there will be a run of Avengers later this year.

C2ED621C-2F5D-4F6F-AD9F-363A87D83331 (resized).jpegC2ED621C-2F5D-4F6F-AD9F-363A87D83331 (resized).jpeg
    1 year later
    #6850 8 months ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

I called before ordering (December 2021) and was told August 2022. Then nothing from the Feb (I think that was the previous run) 2023 run. And now nothing from this run. Anyone with a CT order might want to reach out to them and confirm you are still on the list.
    In my job my task requests come in via email, and I don’t like it. We used to have a web based system where a requestor could fill out a form in the site and it would get logged into a queue system. We got rid of that for some terrible reason and I’m trying to set something up like what we used to have. I only get emailed a few task requests a day, and that’s on pace with how long they take to do. My biggest concern is missing a request or worse, forgetting one before logging it into my makeshift tracker. Long story short, any of these large distros that are trying to manage their various lists in email alone are probably working way harder than they need to and have a big risk of a miss, which might cost them current and future sales. This isn’t meant to be critical, just how I see things playing out in my mind, but having (apparently) been missed in the list, and having that happen and not fixed before 2023 added $700 to my purchase price and that was not fun to account for.

Google smartsheets is a thing of beauty. I run an engineering dept and it revolutionized how we manage our workload and tasks so to speak. It would do wonders for some of these distributors (I imagine).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.