Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#691 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

IDK - but at these prices already if they weren’t pushing it before they are now.

Not even close. They could charge 15k for the LEs and they would sell out easy.

I have never seen so many games go up in price that the new (high) ceiling is almost 20k now. We're now in this state where 10-13 is actually not that bad and the 14-17 is becoming a lot more common than before. 17-20 is now becoming that top tier with 20+ being the hard to finds (when it wasn't too long ago when this tier was 10k.....by christmas).

#694 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Your talking LEs man - I’m saying 400 across the board is pushing it. They could as we already know go 20k plus on these (think Elvira 40th)
    7k plus for pro let’s see how it goes

I'm talking pros and premiums and whatever else is coming out of that factory. Pros and Premiums all selling for a....premium right now.

Until the supply increases significantly, stern can raise 1k and still sell (on both pros and prem). Not saying I like it or approve of it but the market speaks and stern listens.

3 weeks later
    #1021 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

I'm not one of his diehard fans, but I don't think that is an accurate or fair assessment of Zach. I haven't bought from him but would in the future. He's pretty transparent and doesn't charge shipping, which is pretty rare these days. Aside from Mad Pinball and Cointaker, I'm not sure who else offers free shipping at MSRP. I also like that he's one of the few distributors who supply us with details of what's on the line, which is what this thread is tracking. Most of anyone's info comes from him.
    The earlier prices listed from his Facebook page were from items that he took in on trade or bought back and selling at a higher price as a result of paying a higher price. The other for sale items (not posted in this thread) were machines he opened up to play at the Louisville Expo, and here are those prices:
    Available Games:
    - (SOLD) Stern Godzilla Pro ($6550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Godzilla Pro ($6550)
    - (Pending) Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Rush Pro ($6550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - (Pending) Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - Stern Rush Premium ($8550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - (SOLD) Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Mandalorian Pro ($6550)
    - Stern Mandalorian Premium ($8550)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition ($4400)
    - (SOLD)Jersey Jack Guns N Roses Limited Edition ($10550)
    - Jersey Jack Guns N Roses Limited Edition ($10550)

Some folks get upset if he takes in used games and sell them at scalper rates. Personally, I don’t disagree with that at all. He took in a used machine and that’s a part of his business (used machines) - make the money by offering at market rate, which will speak for itself.

Here’s the question though - that NIB Godzilla at 19k? That is a little odd and rightly draws a lot of criticism as it appears he’s not being consistent with what he says (NIB will only be sold at msrp). His few diehards will scream how dare you even ask about that - he’s the best! Haha. But for those with half a brain, explaining things like that would help his case b/c I’m sure someone didn’t trade in a NIB Godzilla unless they’re the dumbest person in the world.

1 month later
    #1847 2 years ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

Of course. The world already knows NO MORE IRON MAIDEN WILL BE PRODUCED!
    It's done. No more. Stern already said that. You see the next years planned production too.

[quoted image]

Not doubting but just curious where this was posted by stern. News to me a a I thought they renewed license?

#1878 2 years ago

mando and AIQ are available b/c they aren't desired games. Owners will say they are awesome but the market doesn't agree. It's like Halloween right now. I'm an owner and love it but the market doesn't agree (right now). Simple as that.

DP has another run coming up but it won't even come close to the need b/c people love that game.

#1885 2 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Saw the same happen with Stranger Things, wasn't really popular at first. Just saying that things can change..

100% agree which is why I said....(right now).

#1906 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

More like the fact they are just coming off production and there isn't a huge line of buyers like Godzilla and some other past titles. To me, I think it's more accurate to say "aren't rabidly desired RIGHT THIS MOMENT". You can go down a long list of "undesirable Sterns" that during production stalled a little in popularity, but once production has stopped and the NIB's dried up.... they'll be back up again. And it's funny to think that a games success or popularity can be based on whether someone can make money on the game or not as opposed to it being worth a little less once it's opened. If you think Mando is a bad game just wait, in 2 years when production is long past and code is polished it will probably be ridiculously priced just like all of the other OOP Stern games.

Hence why I said…..right now. I agree with you. It could all change. I believe Mando has the best chance as people will gravitate towards it once the topper comes out as it’s expected to be Black knight cool. Folks that passed on it will give it a look Bc of it.

#1911 2 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

BKSOR would like to have a word with you...

Exactly. People in this hobby are crazy.

ZMeny you’re already working on that hype topper video for Mando right? ; )

He’s the timberland of pinball topper videos = day 1 sell out!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.