Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,170 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 minutes ago by big-c66
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coachbacca.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

You make it sound like I’m unreasonable. The fact that people put a deposit on a pin months ago and now they are getting push further because they come out with an elvira super magical edition who can sell for way more than a pro or premium. I think it's disrespectful.

Couldn’t this once again come back to a parts issue from overseas though? “Waiting on the Deadpool parts, we have Elvira parts sitting in the factory, rather than making nothing let’s make something,” line of thought for their business.

2 months later
    #747 2 years ago

Anyone think they could do a Vault SW Comic Art or something like it for May since they said no more cornerstone games 'till August? Premiums are selling for a pretty penny right now and you would think there would have to be some more playfields laying around somewhere with the art on them as short as the runs were. That and it is May after all.

#749 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

My bet is they crank out as many premiums as they can - probably better return on their money for line time.

From what I can tell they just have a hard time moving the movie versions but demand for the comic version appears to be pretty strong. To me it would just make more sense.

1 month later
    #1615 2 years ago

I know they have an LE at Pinball Palace, played there this week, awesome place.

1 month later
    #2369 1 year ago
    Quoted from tkur85:

Hearing JP pro on the line as well so looks like that whole July wave moved up.

Maybe the August “wave” will too and we will get that new cornerstone sooner than expected…? Wishful thinking I know but it would be kinda cool.

1 week later
    #2626 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

We haven't heard the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter solid builds yet, so everything after July is subject to change.

Anyone have any idea when the quarter three and quarter four builds will be announced or about when to expect stern to release this information?

#2700 1 year ago

Anybody seen anything Stern has put out for production of Q3/Q4 or will they wait until they release the new cornerstone to put that out? Saw on the last page that Maiden may be back in production? I would love to grab one of those at MSRP.

#2706 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

JP Premium delivered and set up today!!!
    5/20/22 build.
    No issues with tight glass.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like an awesome gameroom and pretty cool setup you have there. Is that two different skee balls and a claw machine I see? Your movie poster game is pretty awesome too.

7 months later
    #4850 1 year ago
    Quoted from mstang01:

I’ve got to say I’m in the early stages of serious addiction and everything but venom on that list still seems kinda meh…

Quoted from mstang01:

They sold me one

If you are in the early stages of addiction being on pinside for a year and have fourteen games with a 007 60th on the way I can't imagine what full blown addiction looks like for you.

#4873 1 year ago
    Quoted from jhallsuxatpinbal:

Not supposed to be until the end of next month? So you are saying they moved up production?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/97#post-7380596
    Check the post here from the previous page of this thread.

#4921 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Shit man, I am scared to see what games he gave decent ratings?!?!

TMNT Premium is 2 and TMNT Pro is 3 and then he turns around and calls Willie Wonka at 4 a top 10 game of all time...

2 weeks later
    #5269 1 year ago

Has a Tron or a Transformers vault been completely ruled out that also have new movies coming out this year? I think that a Tron vault/retheme/whatever would make more sense seeing that the demand is there for a halfway decent game as compared to the other two. I could see Transformers being done slightly differently as well to make it more appealing/fun. I believe Zack said there would be some minor changes to the layout, if they used the old school animated art I think that would appeal to a lot of buyers as well. Personally I would like a Beast Wars art package on one of the trim levels of the pin to go with the movie but that will probably never happen. Another Indiana Jones pin just doesn't make as much sense to me as doing a second pin for Tron or Transformers, then again I guess there are like five Star Wars and Star Trek pins so I guess it could happen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coachbacca.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=coachbacca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.