Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beltking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I’m creating this post to discuss what machines are on the line currently at Stern pinball or any delay announcements. Distributors get a list but it’s nice to know what’s on the line now and what’s coming up.

#2 2 years ago

I’m hearing Iron Maiden got pushed back another month. Deadpool hopefully still being made in December.

3 months later
    #131 2 years ago

Elvira 40th pins are on the line now. Can’t wait to play it.

1 week later
    #247 2 years ago

Was told Elvira 40th should be done tomorrow.

#273 2 years ago

Yeah I could have had two Godzilla le pins but only took the one. Shit now that they are going for $5k profit.

#300 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone received a LZ topper lately? Just checking if they are still being produced. Have a full payment down for one. Thanks.

Heard next year on those.

#317 2 years ago

FYI pinball pirates has a few stranger things pros left if you want. Tell them Eric moore sent you. Also has tmnt and Godzilla pros I believe.

#348 2 years ago

My Elvira 40th shipped. Someone on Facebook received his so all Elvira’s 40th are done since license is expired now.

3 weeks later
    #438 2 years ago

New billion dollar massive chip factory is now being built in Ohio so stern can use them for chips when done. We finally got tired of China shortage. That will help things.

1 month later
    #739 2 years ago

Stern needs to make more toppers. People are now buying games they released years ago and can't find a topper under $2k which is nuts. Make more toppers!

1 week later
    #785 2 years ago

Thinking about ordering an avengers prem on this run. Few people are sold out but found a slot.

#804 2 years ago

My dist said mando prem next then pro. Avengers was going to be the 28th but prob be pushed a week into April. Rush prem are done

#809 2 years ago

That’s what I said why so many mandos. Guess still have orders for them she said since they pushed back the dec run. That’s what I was told. No clue on Godzilla

#880 2 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

Aiq premium? What’s oahu?

Prob 2-3 weeks out. I have one coming.

#904 2 years ago

I used to sell custom belts that took 2-3weeks to ship. I got so tired of all the status emails we said screw it and invested in inventory and everything is in stock. I spend more time answering status emails that took me away from selling and making them quicker .

I couldn’t imagine a year out all the emails they get. Be patient and wait til they get with you. Had distributors not respond to my order email which is important to make them money because a week behind due to all the email backlogs.

#923 2 years ago

Wish they opened up another line instead of people canceling orders. That’s what I would do but sure it’s costly and have to have the staff.

#989 2 years ago

I have an Elvira 40th. Definitely over priced but if you can’t get a prem that’s the option. Not sure they will go up in value for a while.

#1022 2 years ago

Elvira 40th we’re $25k plus topper at 1000 if lucky and got about $700 in mods. Friend got his for 22 but got three tot to get this price. Many distributors who had them after launch were asking higher around 28k. Some still can be found around 25-26k.

#1040 2 years ago

Well said Zach. I’ll vouch you are one of the best. I think another employee will help answer emails faster and taking orders so buyers don’t buy from the next guy before you get to their email. Always been straight with me even when buying my Elvira 40th you gave me a price and said you may be able to find one cheaper elsewhere. I’ve learned long ago you can’t please everyone but I think you try to and that’s all you can do.

#1054 2 years ago

Let’s get back on track and discuss updates to production here not experiences with distributors. That’s a different topic.

#1070 2 years ago

You know how ticket master does their queue when tickets launch. dealer could create a portal that shows your position and move up as they ship. Would take a lot of emails off their plate.

#1151 2 years ago

Hopefully if mando is done avengers and Godzilla is up next.

#1179 2 years ago

Yes more dealers chime in on this thread since you know more. Less emails for you to answer.

#1266 2 years ago

Yeah heard the projector on stranger things was an issue and they had to replace some that stopped working. I’d buy a backup projector if you own that one. My arcade it works on most parts but not on the ramps for some reason.

#1295 2 years ago

Had a Star Wars and sold it. Hated it but the hyperloop was cool when you could make it. Wish Elwin did that theme.

#1304 2 years ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

Yes. Automated is one of the largest or is the largest pinball dealer in the UNITED STATES from what a distributor told me. He said they don’t get 50 or so pins when they order it’s several hundred so this is some older back stock I’m assuming. They also have premiums tmnt to. I’m happy cause I didn’t want insider connect

Flipnout is largest

#1418 2 years ago

Two pallets of heavy leather went from $1000 to $2000 shipping. I bet we see another price increase due to shipping costs on pins. Fedex rates going up 95cents on one rate packs. Shits getting expensive. Hard to do business anymore.

#1487 2 years ago

Was just told Avengers is being ran this week and next.

#1568 2 years ago

Pinballs.com says aiq is enroute from factory on homepage so prob any day now.

#1639 2 years ago

Any word on avengers shipping? Hopi g they ship early next week.

#1653 2 years ago

I’m hearing avengers are shipping and a few said getting delivery this week so should be very soon

#1696 2 years ago

My avengers premium shipped today so others prob getting emails today too.

#1710 2 years ago

Avengers shipped Monday and FedEx just called delivering tomorrow. Glad I’m near Stern.
    4 New pins this week… got monster bash le, Metallica, tmnt le, and avengers prem.

#1750 2 years ago

Received my avengers today. Stern has the outlines closed to closest position. That’s a first I think. Looks in good condition so far.

0FECCDC8-CFCE-4107-9AAB-D8747917CD64 (resized).jpeg0FECCDC8-CFCE-4107-9AAB-D8747917CD64 (resized).jpeg
    #1757 2 years ago

Need help. I went over all cables and all are good but the menu/volume button on coindoor doesn’t work at all. Any suggestions?

I checked everything. The cable is plugged into the buttons on the bottom and into board. Also the lockdown light isn’t working.

#1802 2 years ago

Jjp box seams much better. My avengers was creases on edge but game was fine. Stern needs stronger cardboard. Triple layered.

26049830-C9D3-4CE3-92AE-6E1D8A89487F (resized).jpeg26049830-C9D3-4CE3-92AE-6E1D8A89487F (resized).jpeg
    #1826 2 years ago
    Quoted from Striker:

Question from a newbie. How long do games typically stay in production? Is it too late to get a Batman 66 or Ghostbusters?

Yes those are done. I have a Batman 66 catwoman for sale in Ohio.

1 week later
    #2051 1 year ago

I know this super rich guy and he already has two toy stories on order. Guy bought three Elvira 40th. According to him it should be out by June but who knows. He said there will be a woody themed cabinet and Buff.

3 weeks later
    #2402 1 year ago

Anyone order in stock parts and never get them? Been several months for me. Always a couple weeks in the past.

1 week later
    #2661 1 year ago

Been on BTTF lists for two yrs. Probably a mile long. There were 30 people ahead of me two yrs ago.

#2794 1 year ago

Stern added a small run of guardians of the galaxy pros in September.

On a side note the roller coaster at Epcot Disney is crazy. Rode that a week ago.

#2830 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Is this for sure?

Yes for sure but many are sold out already so call around. Wish they did prem and more toppers I’d get one.

1 month later
    #3447 1 year ago

Prob Godzilla and new game hopefully next week launch.

3 weeks later
    #3600 1 year ago

Most deposits are refunded if good distributor or move to the next game and buy one in stock. Probably get it in less than a week.

1 week later
    #3718 1 year ago

Distributor told me it’s going up but they don’t know yet until the meeting prob Monday. Also said some are going to be $500 more on le’s because of demand for bond charging over msrp. Hope now. Prob 12500-13000 le prices.

2 weeks later
    #3831 1 year ago

When is bond le going on the line? Had to pay in full already.

#3846 1 year ago

Mando toppers were just approved by Disney per George Gomez.

3 weeks later
    #4050 1 year ago

Is the mando topper really $2000? It’s awesome but that’s nuts. The blue also doesn’t match cabinet well imo.

2 weeks later
    #4131 1 year ago

I lost $2k just to move my 50 play avengers aiq premium loaded with topper and mods. Couldn’t imagine paying the new prem price for it.

#4153 1 year ago

My wife’s a new travel agent and we travel a ton. Last year people were not booking due to covid and stupid rules about vaccinations. Now that Canada and Europe opened up things are nuts and you can’t get tickets to anything. We booked Europe for 40% off during covid now it’s even more. Cruises were running half full now they are at capacity. New pinball people are traveling more and not buying $7-9k pins like a year or two ago. Less new buyers coming in I’d say hurts new and used market.

#4194 1 year ago

I’m hearing bond le on line in a week.

#4196 1 year ago

Updated from Zach’s podcast.

1 week later
    #4251 1 year ago

People getting invoiced for bond pro so guess it’s on the line now.

#4255 1 year ago

I don’t think guy invoiced was operator

#4298 1 year ago

Bond pros shipping. Some dealers picked up so are or we’re on line.

#4321 1 year ago

Are people buying these home editions? I already paid $13k for my le make it before shitty Home editions

1 week later
    #4391 1 year ago

Any idea on bond le run? I think tilt had an extra for sale yesterday and said 4-6 weeks. Hope not.

#4395 1 year ago

Yeah I get it. Wonder is Bond people said they can’t do a video on the line. No pro or le video of production yet so that’s weird to miss that opportunity.

#4414 1 year ago

Tilt any word on Iron Maiden topper run? Supposed to have been built by now but mando prob messed that up.

#4420 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

It's amazing how many people are just willing to let this slide and ignore it. We should be ADVANCING in pinball mechs, not going backwards like all machines are Home units being cheapened out. Especially with the constant and high price increases.
    If anything, we should be seeing two-stage pop bumpers! But stern continues to cheapen, under impress, and raise prices all while acting like they are doing us all a favor.
    I vote and will continue to vote with my wallet.... I'm not sure I will ever buy another stern NIB ever again... I find myself loving the older titles more and more and more. Wish I would have kept all of my old machines!!

Yeah for the money now I"m going backwards to older titles I would never have looked at before like a restored mint Williams Indiana Jones or maybe Twilight zone. Back when they loaded the suckers. Kind of wish they went back to wide bodies at these new $10-13k prices.

#4422 1 year ago

yeah trying to get one for around 16k. nuts how much they are.

#4423 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

Probably not touching a “mint” IJ for less than 15k

You like your IJ? Worth that much money? You have the Elite topper?

#4504 1 year ago

If le’s on the line why no video friday. Must not be allowed or something.

#4512 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jaytech10:

Too many people are biased with the new pins. Keith's gz is good but not the greatest. Get to know twilight zone and Indiana Jones the pinball adventure. TZ with the power ball, gum ball machine, the upper pf with magnetic flippers and a trap mech on the wire form ramp that perverts the ball from getting there until qualified. 2 shooter lanes. Probably forgetting a few others. Indy Jones controllable upper playfield and ball has 3 paths it can travel on the right ramp. The idol lock using the sound bits from the 3 movies is spot on. 3 video modes. JJPs potc is better than gz. But people on here bashed without even playing it. That's why people weren't buying them and production cut short.

Yeah I really want in Indy if anyone’s selling. I never looked at old games before but they are amazing. Love wide bodies!

#4537 1 year ago

Bond LEs shipping next week!

#4539 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Some are tommorow

Any news on Iron maiden toppers? Supposed to be made this year but I think mando screwed that up.

#4591 1 year ago

My Bond LE shipped today.

1 month later
    #4891 1 year ago

yeah I feel your pain been waiting 10 months or so for Munsters in stock parts. Spoke to the heads of parts dept and I don't think they know what they are doing over there. 3 weeks ago they were going to get together and get my order out. Emailed them a week after and then its we are moving and not doing anything right now. I can't imagine trying to get parts for bond 60th down the road if need be I bet there will be none. If you email JJP or Spooky you get that stuff shipped next day.

2 weeks later
    #5173 1 year ago

Godzilla prem is backordered probably a year but ask Zach. Pro maybe but not premium.

2 weeks later
    #5524 1 year ago

I’m pro deposits.

With that being said there are threads to bitch about deposits. I created this one to post production updates you hear from distributors. Thanks.

#5541 1 year ago

As an OP do I just press the trash bin icon and then everyone can’t see stupid posts or is this just for me?

#5545 1 year ago
    Quoted from sdchoni:

I'm not sure if this is on topic or worthy of a separate post, but with Foo Fighters do we think we'll see more modern bands? I would kill for Blink-182, Muse, or Green day machine...

I would love a Muse! Going to see them in concert tomorrow. Amazing in person.

You will see Elton John from jjp and prob ozzy or Black Sabbath is my guess. Doubtful on the others.

#5566 1 year ago

Bond 60th is shipping now so too pro is up soon.

2 weeks later
    #5709 1 year ago

First set of foo le’s are on the line. 200

#5804 1 year ago

Was supposed to have le by now so they are late. Guy in foo thread got his show used premium so I think they are on the line.

#5807 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gman3:

Just got my call... Foo LE arriving Friday ! hell yeah

Cool so they are shipping. Good.

#5852 1 year ago

Foo le is like two weeks late from what I was told. Wish Stern just did a quick note or had a page on their site what’s on the line. Not sure how that would hurt. Post the question on Facebook and nothing. Say something positive about game instant reply. Don’t get it with these companies.

#5855 1 year ago

Le is on line. Stern did a fb video

1 week later
    #5924 1 year ago

Distributors don’t keep up their websites well. Even larger ones has 2022 dates for the longest time.

#5936 1 year ago

My foo le shipped today so it’s getting real now.

#5964 1 year ago

#5979 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

By design. The giant lag before making the home pros is Stern's new way to try to push home pro buyers into a Premium that they make a LOT more money on than the Pros.

PinMonk have any coupon codes for your site for a larger order of gel inserts? Need foo and Elvira sets. Bulk order

3 weeks later
    #6255 11 months ago
    Quoted from Ivanhoe:

I'm seeing it too.... Prices on used are sliding down. I'm tracking a bunch of titles and asking prices have dropped about 15% over the last month alone and they're still sitting. I think these COVID buyers are spending they're money elsewhere. If this keeps sliding down, this may impact NIB production. As a pinthusiast, I may have a lot on my wish list but there's only 5 titles I really want, 3 of them are older titles. In other words, my appetite for new is drying up. If I get anything other than those 5, it's because it was a deal too good to pass up...at least 1/2 the price of what I'm seeing out there now.

Wife’s a travel agent and travel is up 25% pre covid so everyone is traveling. Travel was nothing few yrs ago.

#6332 11 months ago
    Quoted from Redliner911:

I'm surprised more distys don't do weekly email newsletter updates or social media posts to cover the hottest questions. I think that would cut down the number of emails and phone calls looking for updates

I pay like $900 a month for constant contact for newsletters. I have a huge email list but still it gets expensive. It really drives in sales. Do a blast or sale in something and it’s worth every penny.

#6391 11 months ago

Huge announcement tomorrow.

1 week later
    #6529 10 months ago

Stern is running more Elvira and maiden toppers. Maiden im told October now which sucks because that’s about a yr since I ordered. Supposed to have ran last Nov. they are also doing more jp and avengers toppers this yr if you need one.

#6545 10 months ago

Yes the plane

1 week later
    #6611 10 months ago

Payment fees to return funds is rough as I business owner I know. It can be 2-3% on a cc. I paid for my IM topper around Sept in full thinking Dec delivery but here we are. Just be patient it will come.

2 weeks later
    #6833 9 months ago

I’m tempted to get a JP pro from this new run can get one for 6700. Had a prem and sold it. Think pro would be fine. Like my mando pro better than le.

#6865 9 months ago

they seem to be making wayyyy too many Godzillas. A year or so ago they went quick on the used market now they are sitting and hard to resell.

#6870 9 months ago

I need another comic run of Star Wars. I actually like my Mando Pro. I had an LE but like the pro better. Code has come a long way.

#6929 9 months ago

Bond toppers are being made in next week or so I'm told. Gomez said no limited by dealer by me asked the head up and he said only 500 so IDK. I think its a license issue. Also why they did the same crap for all models and gave everyone the LE art blades and 60th shitty shooter rod.

1 week later
    #6993 9 months ago

Bond toppers hitting distributors now.

1 week later
    #7019 8 months ago

Avengers was one of the harder pins for me to get rid of. Lost a lot of money on it with low plays and topper. Just too deep and confusing. Played it on location should have listened to my gut before I bought it.

#7023 8 months ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

They are vaulting STh and Metallica?
    Pro and Premium?

Nothing concrete yet but most popular opinion is tron.

#7066 8 months ago

Maiden toppers are on line. Waited a year paid in full. Stern upped price so have another $120 inv now.

#7075 8 months ago

Topper is $999 plus $50 ship. I think all toppers will be that min now.

1 week later
    #7095 8 months ago

You know stocks high when Flipnout has Godzilla prem in stock free shipping. Game hasn’t been in stock with large distributors in a while. Sooo much in stock now you can pick just about anything. Used games getting harder to sell now unless great deal.

#7102 8 months ago
    Quoted from MasterBlaster:

You’ll be getting calls from distros like this… “Oh hey buddy, remember when you called 18 months ago looking for an IM and left a message and I was too busy to call you back? Well I just so happen to have one in stock now, and I’ll throw in free shipping and a Stern koozie & t-shirt! Whaddya say, ol’ chum?” I think you’ll be able to find stock of pretty much any current title you want, at whatever distro you want to buy it from. The ones with the best customer service will survive.

Exactly. Le should be free shipping if you buy a lot not $500. Idk if I’ll buy without playing unless it’s a theme I must have. I normally bought sight unseen before the $13k price because I knew I wouldn’t lose only gain. Too easy to get them later cheaper now. Told the wife I’d slow down a bit I spend like $150k on pins this year so far. I know I know I’m nuts. Can’t do that anymore but everything came out all at once.

#7147 8 months ago

Unless the JP le buyer paid $18k when they went for this.

I think we learned front tilt stern should stop making home pins… too hard to resell. Good idea but just spend the extra for a pro at that point.

#7157 8 months ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

There are actually a lot of new buyers coming into the market right now. With the brewery locations ramping up and starting to get more pins, we are seeing a good amount of fresh faces buying a game. Just that they are not crazy like us pinsiders and filling their homes up with them right now. Give them time, they will get sucked in like the rest of us and start selling body parts to get the next fix

The JP 30th hearing on line now and shipping in a week or less! True?

That’s how they should do it. No wait.
    Have venom le all made and ship them at launch. Would help sales on waiting and paying in full a month out.

#7209 8 months ago

If anyone interested in lift cart demo here it is.

1 week later
    #7230 7 months ago

They should be able to do 1000 le in a week at new place now.

#7238 7 months ago

Yeah surprised JP isn’t sold out now. A yr ago would have sold out in hours.

#7248 7 months ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

Any indication when Venom LEs will be shipping?

8-14 days

#7266 7 months ago

Hearing pros going out soon maybe 4-7 days then le starting in 7-10 days or so. Prob be beginning Oct before all are run.

#7306 7 months ago

Venom Le hitting line end of next week and told international is first so prob be early next month for delivery… maybe late sept if lucky.

#7349 7 months ago

You guys hear about a massive influx of new distributors for Stern? Just in my area I’m told there will be two more close to each other. Before it was like one for a massive area. One guy runs an arcade and now going to be a distributor. I think production will go up here and they are trying to sell more to more distributors. Idk if I like this idea.

#7379 7 months ago

Venom Le international started on Friday. I’m hearing some USA Today. Getting close.

#7394 7 months ago

I’m only seeing one coin slot on video. Still on international unless videos old.

#7398 7 months ago

Venom Le going into production this week for USA sales. Per distributor.

#7433 6 months ago

Venom le shipping now with some dealers getting them tomorrow so a lot will be going out Monday.

#7462 6 months ago

Yeah doing entire run of stranger add ons. Topper, uv, shooter, blades

#7479 6 months ago

Wish they did Gotg premium. You can get pros cheaper than msrp as it sits but not prem.

1 week later
    #7505 6 months ago

Heard black knight is next with new le. Hoping they do topper too. Still not 100% sure more like 90.

#7515 6 months ago
    Quoted from K9Marshal:

Interesting. Is this legit intel or just you being funny cause they keep remaking games and crushing collectors values

He was right about stranger things 3 months before it came out. He maybe right or wrong but it’s possible.

#7536 6 months ago

So stranger prem maybe shipping in few weeks?

#7543 6 months ago

Email from stern stranger things premiums on line third week of Nov. so likely won’t see them til early Dec. pros are going first mainly to locations.

#7554 5 months ago

I mean Godzilla LE was like 16-18k now I’m seeing ones for 13 or below. One just listed with topper cheap. Market way down.

1 week later
    #7581 5 months ago

Stranger pro on line.

1 week later
    #7600 5 months ago

They are waiting on a few parts to start stranger premiums I heard.

#7604 5 months ago

Hope not that delayed. Lot of dealer sites showing sold out now so idk. Hoping still early Dec.

#7611 5 months ago

okay newest news is first run of Stranger premiums very soon and Jan is the 2nd run. I'm on the first run so thats good. Didn't say timeline but I'm thinking 2-3 weeks.

#7616 5 months ago

Well looks like I was right a while back and they are doing Bksor again in special edition 2024. More toppers at $1500 so at least they did them high to save me some value on mine.

#7634 5 months ago

guardians pros next week per stern for some reason then Stranger prem early Dec.

#7644 5 months ago

Who’s buying guardians pros they are cheaper then msrp now. Guess im told they are popular on route.

#7666 5 months ago

yeah nice to have a dealer close by that delivers the game and you give them the check that day. Don't have to pay up front. LE paying and waiting two months is bull in this economy IDK other then Elwin if I would do it now. Foo Le already selling for like $10k in some cases which is nuts.

1 week later
    #7717 4 months ago

I doubt they shoot, edit and launch video same day prob few days ago. Stranger is by Monday.

#7753 4 months ago

Stranger premiums on the line Stern responded to me. Kind of…

1 month later
    #7800 3 months ago

Dealers have to submit location forms for pros Friday so jaws pro on line Monday or so but only locations. ETA on LE is early Feb hopefully but venom was delayed so maybe early to mid Feb.

1 week later
    #7805 3 months ago

Big shipment of Godzilla toppers today. Hopefully stranger things stuff soon.

1 week later
    #7819 86 days ago

Stranger things accessories are shipping now. Uv kits in about 1-2 weeks.

#7836 80 days ago

Got my stranger accessories today. Armor, topper, artblades, shooter

Didn’t get prem uv kit but pros are in.

Per stern jaws pro on line this week for a few days then switching to le mid this coming week!!!

#7838 80 days ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

I just got back from Disneyworld. Was about $4k for 4 days/5 nights in a hotel; tickets for 4 people to each park; and $600 credit for food.

Yeah we just got back from there too. Universal is better but it’s very small compared to Orlando. Love universal in Orlando. Only Disney park we really love is Epcot.

My wife’s a travel agent if anyone needs help. Free service.

#7840 80 days ago

Nintendo part was cool but tiny and so packed you couldn’t move. Luckily we did the cart ride in 40 min wait, wasn’t that great of a ride. After we got off it was 2.5 hrs. Nuts

#7859 78 days ago
    Quoted from Ender21x:

So uh…… think I’m in the wrong thread….
    Just to change the subject, anyone got any Stern production updates ?

That’s above. Jaws pro now then le later this week. Stranger accessories shipping now.

#7863 77 days ago

New run of Star Wars pro and prem in works. Idk if they will sell at current nib prices.

#7866 77 days ago

Nope it’s regular art. So stupid.

#7881 77 days ago
    Quoted from evileye:

I don’t understand why Stern won’t rerun the comic art editions. They were never meant to be limited editions. They’re literally churning out the same game right now, just redecal the damn thing. They would 100% have my money if they did this.

I talked to the artist about that and I think they have to pay him per machine and he said it won’t happen again. This cheaper photoshop job prob saves them a few hundred dollars.

#7896 75 days ago

No those are all international… per stern USA le start tomorrow.

#7897 75 days ago

Sterns working Saturday to get more USA le’s out.

1 week later
    #7901 68 days ago

This suck balls…

image000000 (resized).jpegimage000000 (resized).jpeg
    #7902 68 days ago

Foil cab decals backordered.

#7935 67 days ago

Sounds like my jaws le may ship this week since I’m a low number. Stern has some built shipping out but most are 3 weeks after that ballpark.

#7941 64 days ago

March has the following builds:
    Jaws LE
    Star Wars Pro
    Star Wars Premium
    Godzilla Pro

#7945 64 days ago

No that’s what I was given.

#7949 64 days ago

Dealers got large shipment of uv Kits last week. If you didn’t get one then you are at the bottom of their list most likely. Check with them.

#7951 62 days ago

Okay here is the down low...

Stranger UV kits Stern ran out of metal aprons so half are backordered.
    Next Stern is Borg and Indiana Jones (90% accurate IMO)
    Danger after on John Wick
    Then Eddie but don't know what he is on. I'm hearing Call Of Duty. Was hearing Mario but now Mario info has gone cold.

Metallica is end of year on Spike 3 with same exact layout but new cab art and so on.

April will be mainly Jaws machines such as Pro and Premium on the line. The delay on Jaws le was because of the decals.

Please no PM's about this, this is all I know currently.

#7984 58 days ago

It will be a new Indy not remake. There is a company remaking older games but heard twilight possibly. Doubt you will see an Indy remake.

#8003 57 days ago

Jaws le I was told by distro would ship Monday according to Stern but as of now they have no word and no response when they reached out. Idk still hoping soon.

I was 13 paid for number so you’d think it would be before others.

1 week later
    #8012 50 days ago

I asked for update on jaws le last week and no word from stern to distro. Yesterday they said they were told tomorrow shipping which is today. Idk but paid a long time ago in full would be nice for real update.

#8017 49 days ago

Ok so my jaws le shipped from stern today. Finally got tracking.

#8022 49 days ago
    Quoted from K9Marshal:

You bought direct from Stern? I still have no update from my distro

No got from mad pinball in Ohio.

#8027 49 days ago

Jaws LE arrived today with a build date from a month ago. Idk unless was sitting there waiting for dealers others to ship together.

#8028 44 days ago

Star Wars prem on line mine said should ship this week.

#8032 44 days ago

They may both be not sure I asked about my prem.

#8034 43 days ago

Jaws LE should be back soon to ship by end of month. That’s the word at least. Maybe two weeks left to wait.

1 week later
    #8040 37 days ago

Anyone get a Star Wars shipped? Premium. Distro keeps saying it should ship Friday and now it’s Monday and nothing. Same with jaws and was weeks later.

#8058 34 days ago

Sw premiums shipped yesterday.

3 weeks later
    #8153 7 days ago

I think it’s time for stern to rerun Aerosmith. They are going for a ton of money used. I’d buy one.

Added 4 days ago:

D

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beltking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=beltking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.