Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,090 posts
  • 853 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by matt68061
  • Topic is favorited by 531 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    IMG_5830 (resized).jpg
    hmm-futurama.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amhpensfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2651 1 year ago

I ordered my GZ prem nov 5th... Still have zero idea when it will arrive. What is my best bet on another NIB Stern that i could receive quickly?

#2718 1 year ago

Sounds like my exact issue with my distributer. Paid in full Nov 5 21. This is my first NIB experience, and it has not bee a good one.

#2738 1 year ago

The reason I did not name the distributer is because like I said, this is the first NIB I have ordered. I really do not know what is normal. I would feel bad if I named them only to find out that this is just the way it is. I also would think that there are not a ton of them who require you to pay in full day 1. Maybe I am wrong on that, but I had no option to pay a deposit to hold my spot. I think I would be more understanding if i only paid a deposit rather than almost $9,000 in November for something I have no clue when I will receive. And yes they are legit and are listed on Sterns website.

#2743 1 year ago

I paid $8999 No tax and free shipping I bought from a very well known Guy (company) He usually responds after I sent him an email for the 3rd time, but never with any concrete answers. April was his last response and he told me I was "in front of many many many people" and "it would help if Stern added another production run"......

#2745 1 year ago

I really thought I said who it was Without saying it lol...... Yes it was Flip N out. I am sorry if I seemed to derail the thread. That was not my intent. This thread has been very helpful to me and seems to be my only source for true information and i appreciate it!

#2751 1 year ago

and this is why this thread is helpful to me. Seems I picked the one place that does things differently. If you go on their website now you will see there is no option for placing a deposit. It is simply says "preorder" click it and you have no option other to pay in full. Easy to verify.

#2756 1 year ago

I did not know any better at the time. To be fair I was a lot younger then!!! lol

#2759 1 year ago

I ordered Nov 5th. There was no indication. i emailed him and he told me mid next year, or later. So if it delivers between now and 5years from now i guess he was right. And yes I did see preorders are refundable. So do you suggest I would get a game faster if I get out of the line I got in on Nov 5th and purchased from someone else? My confusion comes when I see people who ordered a few months ago with delivery of the same exact game. Maybe the system is broken. It is what it is. If i did not love this game i would bail. I rank it 2nd to MM personally.

#2769 1 year ago

That money is long gone lol. The benefit I realize in not paying in full is some communication as far as knowing a little in advance. Would be nice to get an invoice just so that I would know the game was shipping soon! It is confusing when some people know how many games their distributer has on order and what number they are on that list. Sterns way of poke and hope is turning people off for sure to the process. First time buyers (that their seems to be a lot of)
    from what I have seen are not going to look back on the process of getting a NIB machine as a good experience. And the last thing you want to do is piss off who you purchased from because with the lack of transparancy they could say F this guy I am going to skip him and ship to a friend etc... and you hope that if you have an issue when you finally get it they will be responsive.

ugh

#2777 1 year ago

Does anyone REALLY know what is on the line ? If so there would be 1 post with the schedule. Unless someone here works on their floor, it seems no one really knows the answer on a day by day basis

1 week later
    #2913 1 year ago

AWESOME when did you order? maybe there is hope
    for me from my Nov 5th order........

#2915 1 year ago

This was my first NIB so I had no relationship with the distributer I choose....... I guess the good thing is I paid MSRP and have free shipping..... But I would of gladly paid a little above to end this horrible experience lol. ENJOY!

#2919 1 year ago

I paid $8,999 total . Can't justify paying THAT much more. $12k seems insane. If i wanted to spend that much more i would just buy a Mando pro for a few grand more than that difference and have something to play while I continue to wait. This whole business seems really shady.

#2928 1 year ago

I mean buying something for 9k in November and still having no idea when it will arrive. Horrible that i see people who ordered months after me receive theirs while I have no clue lol. Just seems this process is a Cluster*@%^ and it makes no difference when you ordered. It is all poke and hope. But it gives me hope that some people are receiving this week......

#2966 1 year ago
    Quoted from scootss:

I got notification that my GZ Premium is arriving Monday. It was supposed to come two weeks ago but was delayed (I was told due to warped playfields)

when did you order?

#2977 1 year ago

Fingers crossed the Zilla prem i ordered Nov 5th ships soon!!!

1 week later
    #3051 1 year ago

Does anyone know if Godzilla is still on track for July?

#3073 1 year ago

Please Let there be a nice run of Zilla Prem this month!!!

1 week later
    #3206 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

Sorry if this has been answered but is Stern doing another run of Iron Maiden?

#3222 1 year ago

I have hope for my GZ prem!

#3262 1 year ago

FINGERS CROSSED they start pumping our GZ starting today!!!!

#3296 1 year ago

It shows how broken the current system is.

#3319 1 year ago

Hopefully my distributer lets me know my date soon. To be fair, he always only answers my 3rd email and I have only emailed him Sunday and Monday this week.
    He will respond after I email him again tomorrow........

#3321 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Gee no wonder he doesn't respond to every email.

I am in sales. I respond to every email/text/VM/ and email within 5minutes. ( You posted your response 1 minute ago) My products are not $9000 either.
    I have a ton of repeat business due to this simple normal way of doing business. There are a lot more details that you are not privy to but I appreciate your thought that you know the full story and we will pretend that you do due to the fact that I could not care less about you or enough about you to fill you in.

#3322 1 year ago

P.S. ROLL TIDE

1 week later
    #3413 1 year ago

I have a game being delivered today that did not go to my dealer first. I did not pay sales tax or shipping. It shipped from Stern as far as i know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amhpensfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=amhpensfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.