Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,173 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by big-c66
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sheev_Palpatine.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4113 1 year ago

Glad I stopped in here. My distributor said he was getting Godzilla’s OCT but they never showed up. I was getting nervous maybe he was giving me the run around. Looks like a parts shortage put the GZ out of production for a few weeks. So maybe my GZ will still show up this year after all!

2 weeks later
    #4248 1 year ago

Cool

C8CDEC82-2292-467A-8270-776CC6EB450E (resized).jpegC8CDEC82-2292-467A-8270-776CC6EB450E (resized).jpeg
    #4272 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Hope they have good luck unloading those - for me the "coolness" of that game went away when they started mass producing it.

Oh I was just posting that for the people who have been waiting for it. I thought it was “cool” for those people. I don’t have one on order.

#4353 1 year ago

Zamphir would be hot!

EBE167C8-32CC-4EA6-8D62-2E0425A3CFD8 (resized).jpegEBE167C8-32CC-4EA6-8D62-2E0425A3CFD8 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #4419 1 year ago

George stated in the Marco stream that he would challenge any of you to show him how this makes any difference. I’m going to go with George here.

#4421 1 year ago

Probably not touching a “mint” IJ for less than 15k

#4424 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

You like your IJ? Worth that much money? You have the Elite topper?

I bought mine years ago for 6500 and have put about $3000 into it and probably 80 hours into restoring it. It’s pretty cherry. No topper. That elite topper is crazy money and does it really add that much towards the game. I don’t know I’d have to see one in person I guess. Just sold a TZ for around 10. I really was only into 90’s Williams and Bally pins. But since stern has come out with some really fun machines with deep code. Those newer sterns have kinda made the old TAF TZ IJ Totan code seem so basic. Don’t get me wrong I still love them but with limited funds and space I can’t keep them all. I guess it’s to each their own.

#4436 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Ridiculous argument given the price increases. What if the ONE coil fails? Now the entire pop area is out! This isn't about gameplay, it's about STERN BEING CHEAP.
    Stern can and will most likely start removing all kinds of mechs, lightning, mechs, and things (and charge more) and then say "you won't notice a difference". But he's not kidding anyone but himself.

Take it up with George man

#4437 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Prices are starting to level off some thought from what I've been seeing. Nothing will make IJ a fun game to me no matter how much it costs. It's more of a trophy that's a cool title. The slow wide body flow and everything else just gets boring quick... But hey, it sure looks nice and is a cool title and that seems to be more of a thing now than ever.

To each their own man! Raiders of the lost ark is one of my favorite movies. Theme is huge for me. The game is fun for me. Prices are what people pay man.

#4441 1 year ago

I wish lol

#4455 1 year ago

How often do coils go out. I have had 3 go out in my lifetime… operators with wifi IC game like James Bond should be notified ASAP. Some operators could care less if their machines are broke and dirty. Drives me nutz! I’m always like dude this is your investment. Clean it and shop it out at least once a month!

I think way too much time is being wasted on these pops. Like George said the other day, debate him on it. I’m going to go out on a limb and say George has forgotten more about pinball than most of you will ever know in 10 lifetimes.

#4488 1 year ago
    Quoted from mstang01:

Maybe someone who knows could clarify if removing the coin mechs would affect the way taxes are collected on pins… would they still be considered commercial?

When I was an operator, the state I live in, the attorney general’s office was a huge pain about this. Because I had all my machines on free play. My argument didn’t hold water and the state made me pay $1000 year for a gaming license. I Charged my customers a flat monthly rate all machines on free play. Machines were in homes & office settings. I was going to stay out of arcades but since they made me pay it anyhow I started leasing to arcades. So I don’t know if removing the mechs would make a difference?

1 week later
    #4571 1 year ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Yeah, I am out on these newer games at these prices. IF a game becomes a solid hit down the road then maybe, but I've got a room full of great games. I don't need to buy more, especially at these prices. I feel like they are going to see a sharp drop in demand.
    Bond was a double F-you with the high price, lack of code AND wired 2 pop's together like a home pin cause they wanted to save 20 bucks on an auxiliary driver board. I choose to vote with my wallet.

But you stated right before you tried to sell the bond owners thread and got ejected out of there; you’re going to buy a Scooby Doo?

#4586 1 year ago

Does anyone know what’s actually on the line right now? Bond LE or Bond Premium?

1 month later
    #5114 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Ehoh cancelled m/delayed for this year I heard Gomez said that. Maybe towards end of the year now.

Why did my dealer ask for payment and told me around 3 weeks?

#5116 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

A little early for April Fools, but...

LOL, well that would suck

#5119 1 year ago
    Quoted from mstang01:

Sounds more like what Kaneda said than GG…

Well probably a good reason i dont follow that dude. Maybe that famous quote from dumb and dumber we should replace john denver with kaneda.. That kaneda is full of SH!T man. LOL

1 week later
    #5340 1 year ago

FF is next

#5342 1 year ago

Is Back to the Future really going to happen? I am not a Venom or a FF fan.

1 week later
    #5538 1 year ago

Are you serious with the deposit stuff still? The OP asked to stay on topic and to take this discussion to an appropriate thread? I found it semi interesting at first but now it’s like beating a dead horse.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sheev_Palpatine.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=Sheev_Palpatine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.