Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quadrat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#386 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Has anyone gotten a new pin delivered from Stern... this year? Stern announced Rush 2 weeks ago and I have not yet heard of any of those showing up anywhere. I would assume that is what is being built now.

Stern showed them on the line day before yesterday on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/photos/pcb.10159980991489244/10159980991394244

#398 2 years ago

Some more shipping soon

rush on line (resized).jpgrush on line (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #549 2 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

I'm betting Stern isn't having their scoop protectors cut out of hardened stainless. There are a lot of different options on those thin gauges, but only one works well for pinball stuff.

Just played Rush in SoCal. The scoop protector was pounded and was starting to bend like a taco. Both sides were bending up. The scoop was also sending the ball between the flipper for a drain. The operator was there and adjusted the power eject to scoop this helped it to 1 in 12 drain. The operator was going to try a Cliffy that he has at home to see if that would work better.

2 months later
    2 months later
    #2699 1 year ago
    Quoted from Walk:

My Godzilla Premium shipped Thursday. Day one order after watching Elwin play on Jack Danger stream.

Great game, can't wait for mine. Enjoy

#2866 1 year ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

Wow, they are still producing Rush LE's?

That was my thought. Must have been short on parts.

#2870 1 year ago
    Quoted from JToeps:

they still don't have the expression lights out for general purchase. methinks those boards might be hard to come by?

They're very cool. Would add them to the Prem I ordered when both are available.

1 month later
    #3358 1 year ago
    Quoted from finman2000:

Anyone that bought a GZ Premium from CT get a delivery appt request or already take delivery from the July run? I paid my invoice on the 12th and haven't received a delivery appt request yet.

Call Melissa for tracking number and confirm that it shipped. Their very busy and they can't get enough trucks to pick up all the pins.

#3419 1 year ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Cointaker has a warehouse in Chicago near Stern that they ship from

That's how my Rush came to me.

1 month later
    #3669 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

I really hope my distro gets the rest of their allotment. I really dont want to go with another one if i could even find one with stock on hand.

Pinball Dudes have both pro and prem. here's prem https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138680
    Got my Deadpool from them.

2 months later
    #4387 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Van Halen would be amazing.
    Motley Crue comes to mind also.
    Pink Floyd? imagine the possibilities.
    Def Leopard... deep catalog and good fan base!
    Foo Fighters.
    Not that I personally like or endorse any of these, but just a few rock groups that I think could be picked to be a rock pin...

My dream music pins would be: Van Halen with both Dave and Sammy songs & call outs, Black Sabbath With both Ozzy & Dio Songs, An Ozzy pin with both Sabbath & solo, Dio pin with Rainbow, Sabbath & solo. But I know that they will never happen too many approvals needed.

1 week later
    #4543 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

I just want a EHOH Christmas miracle. Come on Stern.

Me too, I was told sometime 1st quarter. At this point who knows

1 month later
    #4812 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

I gave up on getting a NIB GZ - managed to fine a used premium for old new price but only 586 plays. I'm happy.
    There should be a ton of supply coming this year but I think demand is still growing too. Game surprises anyone who plays it at my house. It's a special game for sure.

I was kinda like you. But I shifted from a Prem to Pro. I got my NIB pro in Sept. Great game.

4 weeks later
    #5370 1 year ago

Paying the balance for my Elvira today

1 month later
    #5953 12 months ago
    Quoted from Groo:

Was also recently at the PHOF and it was nice to bounce between the pro and premium Bonds. If they didn't announce FF I may have gone with the premium Bond, hoping the code progresses. I'm a pretty big Bond fan through the years though, so I was a bit biased.

I love Bond theme, the problem with Bond is the license owner is not a giving owner. That's why FF & Rush were better with code right out of the gate. I think FF & Rush wanted to have a pinball machines done. Can you imagine how great Bond could have been if license owner just gave Stern all the assets and said go for it.

#5957 12 months ago
    Quoted from Markharris2000:

I am sure its a cost thing. Each of the assets have a cost, and there is a balancing act between how many assets Stern needs to license to convey any theme.

True. Cost is always the bottom end. Some license owners are better to work with/willing to give more assets. Some are harder to work with and want more $$ for the license/assets. I think the Bond license was chased by Stern and it cost $$$ to get with limited assets. Where I think Foo Fighters / Rush were easy to catch by Stern and the licenses only cost $$ with many assets. I think Rush may have reach out to Stern. That would make that license easy and cost friendly. I can't blame a license owner from trying to get as much $$ as they can. I just wished more licenses would be cost friendly for pinball machines.

2 weeks later
    #6090 11 months ago
    Quoted from Walk:

My Jurassic Park Premium is shipping today from Zach at FlipNOut. He was originally full on his list a couple months back but I had him add me anyway. My man got some last minute additions to his allotment. I’m slowly building out my Elwin row. Iron Maiden is all that’s left. Well. Cornerstones. I’m not dropping $20k for the Bond.

Have fun with your new game. I have all of Elwin's games but Bond. His games are fun with deep rules. Unlike most Stern games his start out of the box with good code. Bond was just a cash grab for Stern (20K is crazy). His next game (Jaws? I hope) will have code that's even better out of the gate. Can't wait to see his next game.

4 months later
    #7380 7 months ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

Me to. LOL. My 12/21 $1 order for a GZ Prem is finally ready!!!!
    Too bad I got wise to their nonsense and got one from a legit distro in June 22'

Got my e-mail also. Got my Godzilla a year ago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Quadrat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=Quadrat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.