Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,172 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 minutes ago by EspoPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#139 2 years ago

I think this thread is useful and prevents the distros from getting 100's of individual emails from us. Anyone heard the latest for JP Premium?

#217 2 years ago

Any pings on JP premium? GEX's webpage says March 2022.

#282 2 years ago

Anyone desperate for a Godzilla? Calling around to try to find an overpriced Premium, I found a distro selling an LE for 16k ouch!

#291 2 years ago

I talked to a distro who self proclaimed themselves as "Stern's largest". He said that they are paying extra to ensure they are on top of Stern's order lists. Any validity for this, or is he just blowing smoke?

2 months later
    #1236 2 years ago

I ordered my JP Premium from Gexchange in September, fingers crossed mine makes it into the April run.

4 weeks later
    #1905 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I think that Stern is STARTING to get caught up on some of its backlog. I just received the following list about stock games with free shipping (promotion) from pinballpro. It's not the full lineup, but it is progress.
    Avengers IQ Pro
    Avengers IQ Premium
    Mandalorian Pro
    Mandalorian Premium
    Beatles Gold
    Star Wars Pin Comic
    RUSH Pro
    Guns N Roses Limited

Based on the vocal pinsiders, it seems like the backlog is DP, Godzilla, JP, EHOH etc. Avengers and Mando are relatively lower demand right now.

#1973 1 year ago
    Quoted from quickstop:

I received notification for my payment for a Deadpool Pro. I find it kind of funny that I can put in an order for a Stern machine and get it quicker than the topper I ordered from Tilt.

I just bought an MSRP topper last week from Zach @ Flip N Out. They are still out there, so keep checking around.

2 weeks later
    #2248 1 year ago
    Quoted from NoDisclaimer:My JP Premium just went from probably July to hopefully. My GZ premium just went from hopefully July to probably. Just hoping that one shows in July super bonus if they both show.

Game Exchange says late 2022 early 2023... ouch!

#2313 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Anybody else hearing that they are running JP Prem next week? If so I wonder what changed this time.

Last I heard was they were delayed until Late '22. This would be quite the change of events!

#2335 1 year ago
    Quoted from tlsbryan:

Received notice for DP premium and JP premium

Distro and date ordered?

#2446 1 year ago

I’ve heard nothing about my JP pre. Ordered from Game Exchange in Sept.

#2538 1 year ago

Got my payment notification from Game Exchange for JP premium. Ordered in Sept!

#2602 1 year ago
    Quoted from joecitizen:

Hope not, been waiting on a premium since June.

There are plenty available at other distros. I’ve seen ads on pinside, so it didn’t even take the effort of calling around.

#2611 1 year ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Prolly most expensive paperweight I have ever seen in my life.

Mando is a fun game. Unfortunately with a lot of GZ, DP, JP, and Halloween (yup I included that one) showing up at homes and in the marketplace, Mando definitely looses out.

Back on topic, paid for my JP pre last week, awaiting on shipping info.

3 months later
    #3708 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Any rumors on how much?

I heard 7.2k pros 9.2k premiums

5 months later
    #5134 1 year ago

I thought the remake was Metallica, and that they were spied touring the factory a couple months ago.

2 weeks later
    #5423 1 year ago

I ordered my EHOH from Game Exchange last Feb and I haven't heard any update since last month. Anyone order from GEX and receive their EHOH?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=Pinash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.