(Topic ID: 298696)

What is on the line at Stern Pinball / Production Schedule

By beltking

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2931 1 year ago

I haven’t read up on here in a bit, are Guardians of the Galaxy pros getting another run or are they retired for good? Just got a real nice raise at work that puts me back in the running for my second NIB. I’d like to see what comes out in August and either get that or a guardians or a Godzilla. The whole family including me really enjoy Guardians and Godzilla but there seems to be Godzilla’s on location all over that we can play, Guardians not so much. Really hoping for Jaws in August
    Thanks

#2949 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

This is your absolutely last shot at a NIB GOTG. If you want one. Call and get on a list now.

Put a 1k deposit down with coin taker today for Guardians Pro. Any word on when they are being built?

#2999 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

Certain distributors will lock you in at a price when you place a deposit. All of them should do this but some don't obviously.

Does cointaker lock you in with a 1k deposit? I’m hoping not to get bundled in with the next price increase

1 week later
    #3168 1 year ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Anyone know when GOTG Pro’s hit the line?

I heard end of August beginning of September. I have a deposit on one so I’m hoping it’s end of August!

2 weeks later
    #3272 1 year ago

Hoping to hear that parts for Guardians came in earlier than expected and they run them in August instead of September! Had the whole day with not much going on today so I rearranged everything so I will finally have all my pins in one row in the gameroom. I’m a little early but at least now I am ready!

#3275 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I’m on the list for a GOTG, what news did you hear?

Nothing new, just that when I first ordered a little over a month ago they were going to be made in August or September along with Led Zeppelin. Shortly after the list here showed them doing LZ in August and GOTG in September. This list hasn’t been set in stone as they have pivoted based on parts availability before so just being hopeful now that I am ready. It’s also really easy for me to be home for a delivery in August but almost impossible to be in September because of work. My first NIB pin was 2 years ago in September as well and my wife had to take delivery and sign for it as I couldn’t be home.

#3277 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Wish you the best, I’m in on Star Wars Premium and GOTG so maybe I’ll have a real exciting August

Back to back NIB pins to unbox, that would be awesome. Enjoy!

#3279 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I was worried it would be my last chance on these titles so I had to go for it.

I’ve wanted a Guardians ever since it came out but when I was finally ready for a NIB Jurassic Park had come out and being one of my favorite movies of all time and an Elwin I had to go that route. Now that I was ready for a NIB again I was thinking of waiting for Jaws to come out but when I heard GOTG was ending it’s run I put a deposit on one immediately. I’m out of room at 7 games so I’ll probably sell my Striker Xtreme if/when Jaws comes out.

1 month later
    #3580 1 year ago

Our family is patiently waiting and very excited to see a factory Friday soon with Guardians on the line! Recently got back from a Disney World trip and brought back some Guardians souvenirs from Epcot. The ride is amazing, best coaster I have ever been on without a doubt. It’s been 2 months since we ordered our game, and riding the ride a few times really got us even more excited for the game. My daughters carried their Rocket and Groot plush around with them most of the vacation and on many of the rides. Here is our loot, my girls holding their plush at Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club and our empty spot waiting for our game!

C0D21BEB-1DAE-40F8-97E9-E200CE0B147A (resized).jpegC0D21BEB-1DAE-40F8-97E9-E200CE0B147A (resized).jpegD62211E7-C0A9-4045-8D04-0AB5954FAD4B (resized).jpegD62211E7-C0A9-4045-8D04-0AB5954FAD4B (resized).jpeg5E50527F-706C-4BC0-A581-D095F2AC54E1 (resized).jpeg5E50527F-706C-4BC0-A581-D095F2AC54E1 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #3651 1 year ago

I think so as well. LZ was on the last factory Friday and I don’t think they have a ton of orders for them or they wouldn’t be retiring it so early. Is LZ the shortest run they have ever done?

1 week later
    #3719 1 year ago

Let’s go GOTG! Really hoping to see this on the line with the factory Friday! Hopefully it doesn’t get overshadowed by Bond.
    I don’t know how some of you wait over a year for a game, I’ve had my deposit down and room ready for going on 3 months now and we are more than ready! I’ve been starting to question if I would have been better off getting a Godzilla pro, there were some in stock when I put down the deposit for GOTG, playing it for 6 months and then trading for a guardians. I really wanted a minty fresh guardians though…

#3734 1 year ago

Factory Friday bummer, 3 weeks in a row they said “it’s the last time…”. Not really the last time when it’s 3 weeks in a row.

2 weeks later
    #3842 1 year ago

I emailed Stern and told them I had a deposit on a Guardians and was wondering when they were making them. I got an email back right away that said “Guardians should be produced in about 2 weeks.”
    Now that could mean they will start putting them on the line in about 2 weeks or it could mean they are already making them and they will be done and shipping out in 2 weeks.

#3876 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

I emailed Stern and told them I had a deposit on a Guardians and was wondering when they were making them. I got an email back right away that said “Guardians should be produced in about 2 weeks.”
    Now that could mean they will start putting them on the line in about 2 weeks or it could mean they are already making them and they will be done and shipping out in 2 weeks.

Turns out they meant I would have my game in about 2 weeks. Guardians are being made right now invoice received and payed for.

#3881 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinSpinner:

Nice! Hopefully they stay on their current schedule. I have a deposit down on a turtles and the empty spot in my game room is going to spontaneously combust if it isn’t filled soon.

I know what you mean! This is the longest I have had an empty spot just sitting there. I always have to fill it with something, a basketball game, pinball machine, arcade game furniture etc. I think it’s part of the addiction.

#3924 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Gotg officially on the line one last time! Factory Friday!

Great news. I saw a lot of orbs sitting on that shelf! I wonder how many they made for the final run.

4 months later
    #4843 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

It's a Spielberg movie. The guy who went back and photoshopped the guns in ET to be walkie-talkies. I wouldn't hold your breath for the license being down with "play as the shark and murder as many people as possible".

We just took my girls to Universal Studios over Christmas and rode E.T. and watched the movie. When I was looking up the movie I ran across several instances where Spielberg now says he regrets that so let’s go killer shark!!!
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/the-projector/steven-spielberg-finally-admits-walkie-talkies-were-mistake-142746809.html

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=Parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.