Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MaxIsDead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#690 2 years ago
    Quoted from texas_compadre:

If I'm producing a product and the demand for that product grows to two, three, five times my production capabilities, doesn't it behoove me to expand my production capabilities or bring in leadership with a track record of being able to do so? In the old days, as demand for a product increased, production increased accordingly and prices dropped drastically. Example: PCs.

Economics 101 says as demand goes up so does price.

#704 2 years ago

I just really hope my Mando premium really pops out of the factory this time!

1 week later
    #762 2 years ago

I'm guessing Rush Premiums are on the line this week and maybe next

#773 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

It’s a shame they don’t run more stranger things premiums. When the game first came out I didn’t care for it much, but I played it recently and really liked it quite a bit!

I have one for sale

#814 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Not many premium shipment notices yet, so maybe not

My Rush premium shipped yesterday

1 week later
    #960 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Multiple distributors are advertising Mandalorian Pros and Premiums in stock on Facebook, and this dates back a little while. Kind of makes you scratch your head when you hear that its a priority on the line, especially given the amount of people waiting on GZ/JP/DP, etc

I’ve been waiting on a Mando Premium from my distro for a while. Word is any day it will finally ship!

#1060 2 years ago

Anyone know if Mando's are still rolling off the line this week? Was expecting mine this run

#1062 2 years ago
    Quoted from tkur85:

Stern’s head engineer was on Marcos twitch stream yesterday and mentioned Mando was still on the line with GZ next.

Excellent news, Thx!

#1145 2 years ago

Word is my Mando Premium rolled out Stern’s doors today

#1149 2 years ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

That is positive news. Do you know somebody working on the floor?

My distributor told me

#1150 2 years ago

Duplicate post

#1160 2 years ago

Hopeful they pump some Star Wars in May/June. Looks like space to run it and some other titles

#1162 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

I have a SW Prem on order. My distro has only mentioned the August run for September delivery.

Ya thats what I have heard too. But with space to slide it in early maybe we'll get a big surprise!

#1237 2 years ago

I too am waiting for a Star Wars premium

1 week later
    #1448 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wicked-Flip:

I see a lot of Mando is done comments.
    Just my speculation - if past is prologue, there will be more runs next year, the year after that and the year after that. Just like Star Wars.
    Good thing, too. I still want one but my wallet can only handle so much abuse in a 12 month period. Recovery time needed. I hope I have zero interest in whatever stern drops next.

Yeah no way Mando is done, hasn’t been out long enough. They will make more

#1576 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

So what happened to the Godzilla March/April production? If this is the case, I'm pissed!

Already built and shipped

1 week later
    #1823 2 years ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

FedEx is the worst bunch in shipping that is painful to look at.

R&L is the worst. I’ve actually had really good luck with FedEx freight

3 weeks later
    #2264 1 year ago
    Quoted from Billygrippo:

I think the build date on the game pic I posted earlier solidifies my “claim”.
    [quoted image]

Not that I really want to continue this dumb debate. But, I couldn’t resist pointing out that the back of the game in the picture doesn’t mean it belongs to the mostly blacked-out invoice. Still fails the smell test. But jimmy crack corn and I really don’t care.

#2271 1 year ago

Still don’t really care, but thats yet again something entirely different. Show the whole invoice or just stop

1 week later
    #2420 1 year ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Just heard from my distributor in Australia the container inc my DP Prem is loaded from Stern and payment is due... exciting times.

AWESOME!!!!

2 weeks later
    #2858 1 year ago

I’ve been wanting a GOTG Premium for so long, but I gave up and ordered a Pro.

3 weeks later
    #3134 1 year ago

They need to be careful with prices. A lot of people are not buying Toy Story because of the price. If the economy tanks no one will be buying these over priced games

#3159 1 year ago

Anyone know when GOTG Pro’s hit the line?

4 weeks later
    #3415 1 year ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Seems counter productive to ship from Chicago to PA, then to NE. Would be faster and cheaper to drop ship from Stern to you. Almost every NIB I've ever bought was drop shipped right from Stern.

Cointaker has a warehouse in Chicago near Stern that they ship from

3 weeks later
    #3583 1 year ago

Not yet. My distro says next week

1 month later
    #3878 1 year ago

Guardians invoice received and paid, told it ships next week

#3907 1 year ago
    Quoted from king_pin:

Can't wait to see those GOTGs on the line tomorrow as well! Have people been advised by their distributors about when they will be shipping?

I was told mine is shipping “next week”

1 month later
    #4328 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

No new cornerstone till March?! LAME!!!

Get ready for LAME-VENOM

2 weeks later
    #4564 1 year ago

Yeah, I am out on these newer games at these prices. IF a game becomes a solid hit down the road then maybe, but I've got a room full of great games. I don't need to buy more, especially at these prices. I feel like they are going to see a sharp drop in demand.

Bond was a double F-you with the high price, lack of code AND wired 2 pop's together like a home pin cause they wanted to save 20 bucks on an auxiliary driver board. I choose to vote with my wallet.

#4573 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

But you stated right before you tried to sell the bond owners thread and got ejected out of there; you’re going to buy a Scooby Doo?

Correct

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MaxIsDead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=MaxIsDead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.