(Topic ID: 298696)

What is on the line at Stern Pinball / Production Schedule

By beltking

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoodOmens.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2767 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

Only one time did I pay full in advance, when I got Godzilla LE. It was from a distributor I never dealt with before. I didn’t think it was normal but I was just happy that I got one because my two usual dealers were sold out.
    One funny time I got a STLE (those were the days $7700 all in). I sent an actual paper check, I got my game but the check had never cleared. I called up the distributor to remind them to cash the check.

MSRP for STLE was $7700? Damn.

1 week later
    #2942 1 year ago
    Quoted from Andy777:

I have also files many of these and never gotten a thing. I think when they say "while supply lasts" the "supply" ran out ten years ago.

For my Mandalorian it was a replacement center ramp!

2 weeks later
    #3091 1 year ago

They've sold previous pinballs before via Amazon. When I had my registry on Amazon and was offered 20% off it stacked with what Stern was selling at the time (which sadly I didn't have room for). Also, those with prime cards get 5%.

#3102 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

So apparently we can bypass distributors now and simply order from Amazon...which apparently comes directly from the Stern factory? So is this the death blow to distributors?

Considering you've been able to do this going on at least 4-5 years if not longer I wouldn't worry too much.

#3169 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

4 Mando pros on Amazon right this second. Ships straight from stern.. I assume the ones that make it to Amazon are the ones that don't really have a big backlog

Amazon had a few Godzilla for sale back in late Feb and Deadpool late last month, so not really sure that argument holds water.

#3199 1 year ago
    Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Factory Friday post on Instagram show Jurassic Park (Pro) on the line right now.

Means next Friday should be Godzilla Pro

#3236 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Just hopping into the thread and see that GZ Pro/Prem are set for July. I put in an order for GZ Pro about a month ago...just wondering if people are still waiting on Pros or just the Prems? CT told me that there should be room in their allotment for July to get one when I ordered, unless they get shorted for whatever reason.

With a little hustle you can find a distributor with July pro allotment (as of yesterday I think ovfdfireman might have had some). Haven't found one yet with Premium, so if anyone has any leads....

1 week later
    #3304 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

I really think you’re going to see more availability than you think after this next run. Call around the Stern distro list. Also wouldn’t surprise me if they’re popping up at around 1k over msrp on the secondary market, which probably is worth it to those that hopped on that $1 waiting list that will never end. Free shipping is far from the norm at this point which adds around $500 in itself

I emailed most distributors and dealers a few weeks ago and couldn't find any spots for a premium in July. Maybe that will change once those distributors ask folks to pony up and they can't for whatever reason and spots open back up.

1 week later
    #3450 1 year ago

Some Godzilla Premiums briefly showed up on Amazon. Seems they are making the rounds.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoodOmens.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=GoodOmens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.