Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,168 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Elvishasleft.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

I heard from a guy that knows a guy who once used their microwaves to heat up a hot pocket that Sharkies Shootout is being vaulted next.

5 months later
    #390 2 years ago

I heard from a guy who knows a guy who once heated up a hotpocket in one of the 2000 microwaves at Stern that Rush will start shipping soon (like next week).

#400 2 years ago

Godzillas are shipping so they arent "closed" or doing inventory or whatever

#422 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

I don't think so - next GZ date is Mar/Apr

OK I'll tell that to my distro who just picked some up from Stern for those who had them on order.

Maybe the boxes are empty?

#451 2 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

I love how they say Wonka LE is 1 of 200 “just made” and the playfields are cured! Thank goodness!
    [quoted image]

This dude is a salesman...

I trust what he says about as far as I can throw him (and yes Ive had personal experience dealing with them unfortunately)

I would trust his "in stock" or datelines on new ones zero percent.

2 months later
    #1285 2 years ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

If Star Wars 5 year run is anything to go by...we will see Mandos built for quite some time.

Nah.

Star Wars will always get run because it is one of the biggest licenses of all time and will keep selling. That market never goes away.

Mando was like any other release based off a current thing, the hype from the show is gone, anyone that was stoked about it already has one.

They keep making stuff when the demand is there and dealers are asking for more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Elvishasleft.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=Elvishasleft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.