Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCfoodfreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5728 1 year ago
    Quoted from byurick:

Might as well buy NIB when used + shipping is almost the same cost.

Truth. Wasn't like that before but now it just makes more sense. Got my GZ Prem. And FFLE and IMDN are on the way. Happy to wait for NIB and less work than used anyway. Just click a button and the truck stops at front.

Probably for the market saturation thread but just coming back to the hobby and with so many games out there I am sure folks will see a change soon. Nothing crazy, but a step back in the normal direction.

2 weeks later
    #5890 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

I’ve heard imdn is the last run. Anyone know about DP? Last one this July? Freakin want one but my wallet is severely butt-hurt from this year of releases.

Me too, so hopefully enough around in the next 5 months. Buying Bond first then DP if still available new.

#5942 1 year ago

Double Same!!!

1 week later
    #6035 12 months ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Did I read that the last run was cut short and there will POSSIBLY be another final small run late summer/Fall?

I hope so. My person let me put a deposit down so they think so. But I was told no definite date as of now. Just later in year.

1 week later
    #6103 11 months ago
    Quoted from AMartin56:

And used prices are too close to NIB in my area when you consider the effort to go get it.

Much to be loved about a NIB dropped in your driveway.

1 week later
    #6247 11 months ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Even if you don't want one, Stern's gonna build one for you, and you're gonna take it.

Feels like it . Got my Godzilla and waiting for the Iron Maiden and now I keep thinking about JP and AIQ.. ugh.

#6250 11 months ago
    Quoted from badfish981:

but I might be more excited for my DP!!!!

Ditto!!! C'mon August!

#6256 11 months ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

If you or a friend believe you have a pinball problem, there are counselors standing by at the pinball addiction hotline: (708) 345-7700

Hahahaha Truth!

2 weeks later
    #6530 10 months ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Dec 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium

Also bumped from 2023 with no new date yet.

1 week later
    #6634 10 months ago
    Quoted from Gubbin:

I'm still new to all this. What was this hobby like when you could just call ole Zach up and get a game asap?

Once Stern is up and running in the new factory you will see it again. Soon..

2 months later
    #7115 8 months ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. I predict that FOMO will make a triumphant return. AAA theme in JP combined with Elwin and better art, I'm predicting a quick sellout.

Bookmarked

2 months later
    #7586 5 months ago
    Quoted from Zambonilli:

Interesting that there's not another Godzilla premium run on the calendar in 2024. Maybe a 70th anniversary LE is really in the works

That's exactly how the Elvira went down. Current game off the schedule and the suddenly the new version appears.

#7588 5 months ago
    Quoted from Nicholastree:

wouldn't be surprised if they change up for Zilla and do an SLE at $18K

Good chance that would fail. They burned so many of them. Bond 60th isn't even the same as 40th Elvira situation and folks lost so much. SLE and LEs in this time are money out the window.
    Minimum is a new 13k LE, best case to react to market and steal others thunder is release it at 10,900. Short term angry Le buyers long term get people buying again and re capture the market.
    But probably too soon and they will plod along and inventory will keep stacking. Jaws wont save anything...

2 months later
    #7844 80 days ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Disney park is in Japan

And you get to experience Tokyo! We loved it. Especially with two resorts to visit next to each other .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCfoodfreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays?tu=DCfoodfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.