Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,142 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 minutes ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,142 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 163.
    #3751 1 year ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

That’s not true distributors were completely sold out for the last run. I called everyone and finally found 1 distributor that had a spot. 7 months later I got mine on the last run n bam Stern stop production n screwed a lot of people out of there’s n said they would finish in 20022 and didn’t do it sorry as crap as far I’m concerned.

It's easy to sell out a run of a few hundred just there to use up remaining parts. That's why there were no more. It was a disappointing seller by the numbers and TERRIBLE on route for us and others. Fastest in to out of the route of any pin, ever. Which was a shame because I was super-high on the theme.

#3752 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

It's easy to sell out a run of a few hundred just there to use up remaining parts. That's why there were no more. It was a disappointing seller by the numbers and TERRIBLE on route for us and others. Fastest in to out of the route of any pin, ever. Which was a shame because I was super-high on the theme.

No it wasn’t definitely a disappointment as far as sales go. Distributors had people wanting them left n right even after the last run that they didn’t finish to fulfill all the orders people had waited a year for n hung them out to dry but it’s the same thing Stern is doing now nothing with change oh well be good PinMonk n love my mods I got off u for my Munster premium n tmnt.

#3753 1 year ago

so is factory friday going to be another prerecorded shot of LZ, they have been making LZs for 4 weeks now! Imagine if they did that for Godzilla!

#3754 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

so is factory friday going to be another prerecorded shot of LZ, they have been making LZs for 4 weeks now! Imagine if they did that for Godzilla!

Would be funny if the factory Friday vid was all fuzzed out to hide the Bonds on the line lol.

#3755 1 year ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

No it wasn’t definitely a disappointment as far as sales go. Distributors had people wanting them left n right even after the last run that they didn’t finish to fulfill all the orders people had waited a year for n hung them out to dry but it’s the same thing Stern is doing now nothing with change oh well be good PinMonk n love my mods I got off u for my Munster premium n tmnt.

I'm still bummed about Munsters - with all of the episodes to work with, they could have coded 30+ modes with interactive video clips.

#3756 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

It's gonna be... "Led Zeppelin on the line for the last time, it's over, kaput, finito, done-zo... honestly!"

*Roll footage from 2 weeks ago*

leslie-nielsen-liar.gifleslie-nielsen-liar.gif
    #3757 1 year ago

Looking like no factory Friday today????

#3758 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:Looking like no factory Friday today????

Out of respect for the queen, no factory Friday.

#3759 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Out of respect for the queen, no factory Friday.

Riiiggghhhht...

#3760 1 year ago

The zeppelins have arrived!!!

#3761 1 year ago
    184ea2b (resized).jpg184ea2b (resized).jpg
    #3762 1 year ago

just imagine if they really did make LZ for 4 weeks straight. poor distributors would be having to give them away.

#3763 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

just imagine if they really did make LZ for 4 weeks straight. poor distributors would be having to give them away.

I'd take one. For free

#3764 1 year ago
    220131_r39778_rd (resized).jpg220131_r39778_rd (resized).jpg
    #3765 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

It's actually a really good pin. It took a little time to realize, but great shooter.

#3766 1 year ago

Fingers crossed for GOTG this week

#3767 1 year ago

yes, its gotta be guardians this week starting and finishing up next week!!!

#3768 1 year ago

Not sure if Stern slipped in a run of Godzilla Premiums or not but I just got the notification to pay up and it ships to me tomorrow.

#3769 1 year ago

Hoping Rush toppers are quietly being made

#3770 1 year ago
    Quoted from John-Floyd:

Hoping Rush toppers are quietly being made

And the expression lighting

#3771 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I'm glad I got to experience the expression lighting with the RUSH LE I had. I can't believe people are STILL waiting to purchase it for their non-LE RUSH machines...

#3772 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

Not sure if Stern slipped in a run of Godzilla Premiums or not but I just got the notification to pay up and it ships to me tomorrow.

This gives me hope!!

#3773 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Very surprised that the aftermarket community did not make an aftermarket version of Stern's Expression Lighting system that is plug and play into the factory wiring harness.

#3774 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Every dealer around here has a bunch of LZ just sitting around that they can't get rid of. Pretty much anything that comes in sells out right away or only lasts a couple days or weeks at best for some pro models. But they have had LZ sitting around for months that they just can't seem to move. One dealer right by my work has had the same unit sitting in the show room for over 6 months while every other pin has come and gone through

#3775 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Every dealer around here has a bunch of LZ just sitting around that they can't get rid of. Pretty much anything that comes in sells out right away or only lasts a couple days or weeks at best for some pro models. But they have had LZ sitting around for months that they just can't seem to move. One dealer right by my work has had the same unit sitting in the show room for over 6 months while every other pin has come and gone through

Not true, Last run of LZ was in december of last year, and i got a lot of them. I was sold out by the end of february. I have not had another LZ in stock until last week.

#3776 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

Eh. I have an order in and haven't heard anything. Would be a great surprise though.

#3777 1 year ago
    Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Every dealer around here has a bunch of LZ just sitting around that they can't get rid of.

Quoted from Tilt:

Not true, Last run of LZ was in december of last year, and i got a lot of them. I was sold out by the end of february. I have not had another LZ in stock until last week.

I think the key words are "around here." It's probably a regional thing. I know of dealers sitting on LZs for a long time, too, but in other areas of the country.

zeppelin map (resized).jpgzeppelin map (resized).jpg
    #3778 1 year ago

Factory Friday tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing those gotg!!!

#3779 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Factory Friday tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing those gotg!!!

they are unveiling bond today. They'll be showing bond on the line tomorrow, and bond was probably on the line last 2 weeks also

#3780 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

they are unveiling bond today. They'll be showing bond on the line tomorrow, and bond was probably on the line last 2 weeks also

they may be showing bond but I still think they are starting the process of putting them together this week and then maybe next friday they will show them being on the line

#3781 1 year ago

So will all games manufactured after today carry the new pricing?

#3782 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

So will all games manufactured after today carry the new pricing?

As long as you take delivery of games not names Bond before new years you should be good at the current pricing.

#3783 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

Congrats! When did you place your order?

#3784 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grimstead:

Congrats! When did you place your order?

I placed my order late November of last year. Now if my EHOH would come in that would be great. I placed that order About a year and a half ago.

#3785 1 year ago

Who was the distro? Thanks

Quoted from RikeIsland:

I placed my order late November of last year. Now if my EHOH would come in that would be great. I placed that order About a year and a half ago.

#3786 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Who was the distro? Thanks

Always Flip N Out.

#3787 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

Wonder what the price for EHOH is now . . .

Edit: Sorry missed previous post on pricing. So we have to the end of the year?

#3788 1 year ago

Yes, EHOH goes from 9000 to 9700 on 1/1. Hoping I get in on this Nov build as well….

#3789 1 year ago

I think that answers the question as to if they'll run GZ prem again before end of year. They can sell them at 9700 all day so why not just wait until Jan to ship em. Maybe they'll focus on pros or games they would have a harder time selling at that price point

#3790 1 year ago

Hope not cause I for one will be bailing at that price point. Encouraging to hear some are still shipping now. This game will be made for a long time.

Quoted from Sorokyl:

I think that answers the question as to if they'll run GZ prem again before end of year. They can sell them at 9700 all day so why not just wait until Jan to ship em. Maybe they'll focus on pros or games they would have a harder time selling at that price point

#3791 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Hope not cause I for one will be bailing at that price point. Encouraging to hear some are still shipping now. This game will be made for a long time.

Yeah... If my order gets pushed to next year, I'm out. They've crossed the line of what I'm willing to pay.

#3792 1 year ago

I just asked and was told I’m still in for this year. Hopefully pans out for you as well

Quoted from seenev:

Yeah... If my order gets pushed to next year, I'm out. They've crossed the line of what I'm willing to pay.

#3793 1 year ago

I'm guessing EHOH will be above Bond pricing. EHOH was always more than a cornerstone premium. Time will tell. I don't know what my limit is, but its damn close to that. I hope it is less... you never know.

#3794 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

I just asked and was told I’m still in for this year. Hopefully pans out for you as well

Stern hasn't told anyone they're making more this year, so far right? I haven't seen GZ on any production updates on this thread.

One guy is getting one..I assume it's from the previous run and that dealer had 1 guy back out.

Quoted from djsolzs:

. This game will be made for a long time.

it'll be made as long as people are paying 9700!

#3795 1 year ago

so we getting GOTG this week still!?!?!

#3796 1 year ago

Bond may not be on the line for a bit, possibly shaking up this thread's latest production schedule:

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Per the email I have from Colorado Game Exchange:
    Estimated Build dates for first batch productions
    Pro (First build likely for commercial locations only Early November - Second build April)
    Premium (December)
    Regular LE (Late November Early December)

#3797 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

They can sell them at 9700 all day so why not just wait until Jan to ship em.

Yep. Those waiting on GZ likely just got the price bump - unless they ship more before January.

#3798 1 year ago

Word on the street is turtles was pushed forward again and EHOH is no longer on the production schedule this year.

#3799 1 year ago
    Quoted from honkbahh:

Word on the street is turtles was pushed forward again and EHOH is no longer on the production schedule this year.

Dang, where did you hear that about Elvira? Stern is toying with us on that one.

#3800 1 year ago

LZ Premium is an excellent Super Fast, Combo's galore , Never gets old type of game!!! Missing an important song tho!!!!

There are 8,142 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 163.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.