Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 164.
    #3701 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Is there a price increase rumored to happen soon?

Next week. If you were going to buy something available, buy this week.

#3702 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Is there a price increase rumored to happen soon?

Yes, there will be an increase with Bond.

#3703 1 year ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Yes, there will be an increase with Bond.

Just curious if this will affect preorders. And if we go by past history, all signs point to yes.

#3704 1 year ago
    Quoted from blowback1976:

Just curious if this will affect preorders. And if we go by past history, all signs point to yes.

Yes, preorders are irrelevant bc nothing has been paid to Stern yet. If Stern increases the price to the distributor, then that increase will be passed along to us

#3705 1 year ago

wonder what will be on the line tomorrow???

#3706 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

Next week. If you were going to buy something available, buy this week.

Any rumors on how much?

#3707 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Any rumors on how much?

Rumours are all over the map. $200-1000. Who knows, will probably land in the middle. Will know for sure Tuesday with the full reveal of Bond. If it’s higher than $500, I’ll be out going forward.

#3708 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Any rumors on how much?

I heard 7.2k pros 9.2k premiums

#3709 1 year ago

Rumours are all over the map. $200-1000. Who knows, will probably land in the middle. Will know for sure Tuesday with the full reveal of Bond. If it’s higher than $500, I’ll be out going forward.

Same. After the big increase the last time, I can’t justify the continued increases unless the used market keeps pace.

#3710 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

That’s closer to the 5% annual increase they typically take. I can kinda live with that.

#3711 1 year ago

Here's a good look through the history of Stern of how the pricing has changed when new games released

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-game-release-history

#3712 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

if its only a 300ish increase most people will be fine with that. Theyll actually praise stern for their small increase in comparison to TS4 at JJP

#3713 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

That’s msrp so street price from a good dealer should be around 6800/8800?

#3714 1 year ago

How much for the flippers?

#3715 1 year ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

That’s msrp so street price from a good dealer should be around 6800/8800?

Doubtful. Distributors are discounting as much as they used to from what I’ve seen. One even wanted to charge me a drop ship fee.

#3716 1 year ago
    Quoted from kell:

Doubtful. Distributors are discounting as much as they used to from what I’ve seen. One even wanted to charge me a drop ship fee.

Two machines I bought this year were below msrp with free shipping.

#3717 1 year ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Taxes?

The 3 I received recently have been over MSRP after taxes/shipping. Not by too much, but used to be able to buy below MSRP, no shipping and no taxes.

#3718 1 year ago

Distributor told me it’s going up but they don’t know yet until the meeting prob Monday. Also said some are going to be $500 more on le’s because of demand for bond charging over msrp. Hope now. Prob 12500-13000 le prices.

#3719 1 year ago

Let’s go GOTG! Really hoping to see this on the line with the factory Friday! Hopefully it doesn’t get overshadowed by Bond.
    I don’t know how some of you wait over a year for a game, I’ve had my deposit down and room ready for going on 3 months now and we are more than ready! I’ve been starting to question if I would have been better off getting a Godzilla pro, there were some in stock when I put down the deposit for GOTG, playing it for 6 months and then trading for a guardians. I really wanted a minty fresh guardians though…

#3720 1 year ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Mando, turtles, or aiq? Those seemed to be the ones with a lot of stock…

#3721 1 year ago
    Quoted from mstang01:

Mando, turtles, or aiq? Those seemed to be the ones with a lot of stock…

And rush

#3722 1 year ago
    Quoted from kell:Taxes?
    The 3 I received recently have been over MSRP after taxes/shipping. Not by too much, but used to be able to buy below MSRP, no shipping and no taxes.

I assume most people here are not paying taxes on pinball machines. Most dealers, like most small businesses, are not going to be collecting and passing sales tax for 50 states. So the consumer buys from out of state and "forgets" to report consumer use tax when they do their taxes.

#3723 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

I assume most people here are not paying taxes on pinball machines. Most dealers, like most small businesses, are not going to be collecting and passing sales tax for 50 states. So the consumer buys from out of state and "forgets" to report consumer use tax when they do their taxes.

You have that quite incorrect, sir.
    We are all dutifully reporting and paying the required State remittances.

#3724 1 year ago

If it is more than $200, I'm out. This is getting ridiculous.

#3726 1 year ago

Anything posted for what's on the line this week?

#3727 1 year ago

Just posted, more zeppelins

#3728 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

if its only a 300ish increase most people will be fine with that. Theyll actually praise stern for their small increase in comparison to TS4 at JJP

Yup - Even $500 and Stern still looks cheap and still has better games than almost anyone else.

#3729 1 year ago

Got this from the line post today. Help me figure out what pin this is in the back left. Is that Iron Maiden?

80BD1979-A30F-4C8A-8A53-CB54844853F1 (resized).png80BD1979-A30F-4C8A-8A53-CB54844853F1 (resized).png
    #3730 1 year ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

You bought two Mandos?

#3731 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Got this from the line post today. Help me figure out what pin this is in the back left. Is that Iron Maiden?
    [quoted image]

Yeah, that looks to be the pro model

#3732 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

[quoted image]

Looks like colors from LED Zeppelin

#3733 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Looks like colors from LED Zeppelin

british flag on the front right, orange backboard, and part of that backboard has the pyramid outline. color hues on the side art also matches with the pro

#3734 1 year ago

Factory Friday bummer, 3 weeks in a row they said “it’s the last time…”. Not really the last time when it’s 3 weeks in a row.

#3735 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sleal16:

british flag on the front right, orange backboard, and part of that backboard has the pyramid outline. color hues on the side art also matches with the pro

Shit. Reading is hard. I was talking about the on the right being test played with pink colors. I was only looking at the obvious game in the picture.

I didn't read his whole post, cause it is Friday. Need some sleep.

#3736 1 year ago
    Quoted from Utesichiban:

If it is more than $200, I'm out. This is getting ridiculous.

Eh, the water is only getting a little warmer. We are fine!

#3737 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Factory Friday bummer, 3 weeks in a row they said “it’s the last time…”. Not really the last time when it’s 3 weeks in a row.

Probably shot different angles the first week as a ruse so nobody saw 007 on the line.

#3738 1 year ago

Could be old footage too with 007 on the line really... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#3739 1 year ago

Is there a timeline for the last GOTG run? Wondering when I need to sell a machine or two to cover the final invoice

#3740 1 year ago
    Quoted from Clintonian:

Is there a timeline for the last GOTG run? Wondering when I need to sell a machine or two to cover the final invoice

Pretty much now would be a good time to sell.

#3741 1 year ago

Pinball Show #112 (42:15) roughly said these updates:
    - LZ this week
    - Finish up any leftover machines (LZ, SW) next week, then start GOTG
    - Then Bond for a few weeks (Pro then LE then Prem then back to Pro), perhaps through all of Oct
    - TMNT Pro and Prem moved back to original Dec slot

#3742 1 year ago

The schedule has been updated. LZ is finishing up on the line. TMNT has been moved to December due to crowding and wanting to make sure Bond gets out. And looks like they are dedicating a lot of space/time on the main line to Bond through the end of the year.

Sep 2022 - LZ Pro & Premium (final run)
    Sep 2022 - SW Pro & Premium (any leftover orders that weren't run in August)
    Sep 2022 - Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (final run)
    Sep 2022 - Bond Pro (for locations only)
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Oct - Nov 2022 - Bond LE & Premium & Pro (for home buyers)
    Nov 2022 - Jurassic Park Home Edition
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium (final run)

#3743 1 year ago

Awesome thanks guys

#3744 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

The schedule has been updated. LZ is finishing up on the line. TMNT has been moved to December due to crowding and wanting to make sure Bond gets out. And looks like they are dedicating a lot of space/time on the main line to Bond through the end of the year.
    Sep 2022 - LZ Pro & Premium (final run)
    Sep 2022 - SW Pro & Premium (any leftover orders that weren't run in August)
    Sep 2022 - Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (final run)
    Sep 2022 - Bond Pro (for locations only)
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Oct - Nov 2022 - Bond LE & Premium & Pro (for home buyers)
    Nov 2022 - Jurassic Park Home Edition
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium (final run)

Always appreciate this list you put together

#3745 1 year ago

GZ Premium on the line for the win with the Bond delay!

#3746 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

GZ Premium on the line for the win with the Bond delay!

bond announcment delay has nothing to do with production. schedule for production on it is the same. just means games will be with people even quicker once reveal happens

#3747 1 year ago

any leads on the 2023 schedule yet?

#3748 1 year ago
    Quoted from mjlash22:

any leads on the 2023 schedule yet?

laugh.giflaugh.gif
    #3749 1 year ago

One can dream…

Quoted from Tilt:

bond announcment delay has nothing to do with production. schedule for production on it is the same. just means games will be with people even quicker once reveal happens

#3750 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

I think Munsters was less. A fart in the wind and sales died completely once it was clear no more code was coming to fix it.

That’s not true distributors were completely sold out for the last run. I called everyone and finally found 1 distributor that had a spot. 7 months later I got mine on the last run n bam Stern stop production n screwed a lot of people out of there’s n said they would finish in 20022 and didn’t do it sorry as crap as far I’m concerned.

There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/75?hl=sleal16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.