Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 164.
    #3651 1 year ago

I think so as well. LZ was on the last factory Friday and I don’t think they have a ton of orders for them or they wouldn’t be retiring it so early. Is LZ the shortest run they have ever done?

#3652 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

So what do you think shows up for factory Friday tomorrow???

My money is on SW

#3653 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

So what do you think shows up for factory Friday tomorrow???

Depending on the camera view, i would say star wars and zeppelin.

For those keeping track, I picked up star wars premiums today at the factory and on my way home was sent notice that my LZ pro will be ready in a couple days. So who wants a Zeppelin? my SW premiums are all sold out but i do have pros available

#3654 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

I think so as well. LZ was on the last factory Friday and I don’t think they have a ton of orders for them or they wouldn’t be retiring it so early. Is LZ the shortest run they have ever done?

I think Munsters was less. A fart in the wind and sales died completely once it was clear no more code was coming to fix it.

#3655 1 year ago
    Quoted from solid_snake:

Probably Star Wars still. I think LZ next and then GotG.

Lz was last week. Doubt they needed to run that more than a couple of days. Likewise they ran SW for a couple of weeks before that and that's plenty.

#3656 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Lz was last week. Doubt they needed to run that more than a couple of days. Likewise they ran SW for a couple of weeks before that and that's plenty.

I think last week was just LZ Pro's. Premium's should have higher demand for that title and should also be on the line longer.

#3657 1 year ago
    Quoted from solid_snake:

Probably Star Wars still. I think LZ next and then GotG.

Yup - I think LZ prem next and then the new cornerstone.

#3658 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:Yup - I think LZ prem next and then the new cornerstone.

My gamble is new game is already in production. And we see news drops starting next week…. And boxing/shipping the week following.

Stern can stagger multiple games on the line. So don’t take their friday videos as necessarily ‘inclusive’ of all going on

Just my crystal ball

#3659 1 year ago

LZ on the line and the Factory Friday video just dropped, can anyone see any clues for the next game?!?!

#3660 1 year ago

It looks like they had some star wars in the background as well!

#3661 1 year ago

Yep pretty sure those in the background are SW Premiums.

#3662 1 year ago

So sad it's not gotg

#3663 1 year ago

My shipment/allotment of SW Premiums shipped out yesterday. All of which have been presold for sometime now. Estimating them to arrive on our dock on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. All customers have been notified to schedule delivery, pick up or getting freight quotes for final invoice for those buyers out of state.

Several other titles were anxiously awaiting for customers this month SW Pro, LZ Pro & Premium & GOTG Pro….lots of games arriving in this month and making customers happy

#3664 1 year ago

Wow thanks for the update.

#3665 1 year ago

Talked to my distro, they have just over half their allotment enroute. Figures I am not in that shipment. I really hope Stern sends the remaing allotment to my distro next week.

#3666 1 year ago

Paid my SW Premium invoice last night.

#3667 1 year ago

I really hope my distro gets the rest of their allotment. I really dont want to go with another one if i could even find one with stock on hand.

#3668 1 year ago

I guess I got lucky. I emailed a few places and found a SW premium not sold and bought it up. Delivery should be Wednesday.

#3669 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

I really hope my distro gets the rest of their allotment. I really dont want to go with another one if i could even find one with stock on hand.

Pinball Dudes have both pro and prem. here's prem https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138680
    Got my Deadpool from them.

#3670 1 year ago

Pinball Dudes have both pro and prem. here's prem https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138680
    Got my Deadpool from them.</blockquote
    Thank you for the link. I wanna give my distro till maybe Wed. I hope theybdont get screwed out of their allotment., but with my luck who knows. If so hopefully I can still find one instock

#3671 1 year ago

I know LZ, GOTG, TMNT are last call. Any word
    On Last call for IM, DP or SW?

#3672 1 year ago

Any word on when Godzilla toppers are going to be put on the line. I'm sure that will be a total cash cow.

#3673 1 year ago

Our distributor has said that SW will be retired after this current run
    Not sure on DP, as far as IM goes no details that another run will even be happening
    Hopefully it doesn’t get the ST treatment and gets one more go around

#3674 1 year ago
    Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

Any word on when Godzilla toppers are going to be put on the line. I'm sure that will be a total cash cow.

My guess with how delayed everything is you are looking at the holiday season

#3675 1 year ago

I don’t mind if Stern has delays as long as they are not the games I have on order. AKA EHOH and GZ.
    I really hope they still make EHOH this November.

#3676 1 year ago

I really hope the SW Premiums in the background
    of the Friday factory vid got completed and are shipping to distros.

#3677 1 year ago

Hoping you get yours soon brother! I waited 8 months for mine.

#3678 1 year ago

Me too, can’t wait.

#3679 1 year ago

With all the delays and for how long SW has been in production I had to go for a NIB before their archived.

#3681 1 year ago

With all the delays and for how long SW has been in production I had to go for a NIB before their archived.

That was my reasoning for going with SW and DP this year.

#3682 1 year ago

Man I am getting nervous. I'm gonna call my distro. I really hope they are going to get the rest of their allotment. I don't want to have to try and find one at another distro. I really like Game Exchange.

#3683 1 year ago

If it makes you feel better that’s who I went with and got my invoice Friday evening. If Stern is still building them I’m sure you’ll be fine.

#3684 1 year ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

If it makes you feel better that’s who I went with and got my invoice Friday evening. If Stern is still building them I’m sure you’ll be fine.

I talked to them Thursday. They had just over half their allotment on the way. My spot is towards the end of the allotment so fingers crossed.

#3685 1 year ago

What’s the likelihood of another Godzilla Premium run this year?
    Any news on if EHOH is still being run this November?

#3686 1 year ago

You guys think gotg will be on the line this week or will it be all bonds

#3687 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

With all the last call games and James Bond just announced I’m not expecting GZ to get made again til December if not til 23.

#3688 1 year ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

I was told Dec for EHOH by the dealer I use.

#3689 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

i just hope they stop increasing the price before it comes out. I am already going to have to pay about $2000 more then when I originally told about 1 1/2 years ago.

#3690 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

I was told Q1 2023

#3691 1 year ago

Assuming that we have the final runs of LZ and SW in the bag, then TMNT and Guardians should be finished out soon if not already, then we have some JAMES BOND 007 to look forward to finishing off the year strong. Distributors should be getting an end of the year summary of what's going to be on the line soon. So this is mostly predictions based on the latest reports we've had.

So the home pins for SW and JP should be on the second smaller line like usual and not effect the main line.

I'm guessing Bond Pros will be on the line for the last 2 weeks of September. Bond LE for the first 2 weeks of October, then Bond Premium to finish off October. Hoping Elvira hits the line right after so those of us who've been waiting for over a year and a half can have it for Thanksgiving.

This also seems that there won't be a surprise Kapow release in December (which some of us speculated as Bond). So maybe with these slots open, we might get another run of Godzilla Premium before the year is over? Fingers crossed.

Sep 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium (final run)
    Sep 2022 - Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (final run)
    Sep 2022 - Bond Pro
    Oct 2022 - Bond LE & Premium
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Nov 2022 - Jurassic Park Home Edition
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium

#3692 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Assuming that we have the final runs of LZ and SW in the bag, then TMNT and Guardians should be finished out soon if not already, then we have some JAMES BOND 007 to look forward to finishing off the year strong. Distributors should be getting an end of the year summary of what's going to be on the line soon. So this is mostly predictions based on the latest reports we've had.
    So the home pins for SW and JP should be on the second smaller line like usual and not effect the main line.
    I'm guessing Bond Pros will be on the line for the last 2 weeks of September. Bond LE for the first 2 weeks of October, then Bond Premium to finish off October. Hoping Elvira hits the line right after so those of us who've been waiting for over a year and a half can have it for Thanksgiving.
    This also seems that there won't be a surprise Kapow release in December (which some of us speculated as Bond). So maybe with these slots open, we might get another run of Godzilla Premium before the year is over? Fingers crossed.
    Sep 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium (final run)
    Sep 2022 - Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (final run)
    Sep 2022 - Bond Pro
    Oct 2022 - Bond LE & Premium
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Nov 2022 - Jurassic Park Home Edition
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium

Do we know for sure there ARE pros for Bond? If it's a kapow release prem is the starting level.

#3693 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

You guys think gotg will be on the line this week or will it be all bonds

My distro told me end of September for gotg this evening

#3694 1 year ago

If there not shipping anymore SW Premiums then Stern screwed a bunch of distros and customers. I talked to a few distros today who are under the impression that there should be more SW Premiums shipping as they didn't get there full allotments yet.

#3695 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Do we know for sure there ARE pros for Bond? If it's a kapow release prem is the starting level.

No one really knows at the moment. Only Stern.

Will be interesting to see what is coming.

#3696 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

No one really knows at the moment. Only Stern.
    Will be interesting to see what is coming.

FlipNOut is taking a list for Pros and Premiums so the expectation would be that this is a typical cornerstone release

#3697 1 year ago

I'm not sure they're done with led Zeppelin yet, The last two factory Friday show led Zeppelin but both times it was pros, nothing shown yet for premiums so they still may be working on those.

#3698 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

FlipNOut is taking a list for Pros and Premiums so the expectation would be that this is a typical cornerstone release

Good info, Thanks!

No info from Stern apart from Insider saying a few LEs will be available online on the day of release.

#3699 1 year ago

Any distros hearing changes to the production schedule? And how that will affect pricing? Was going to preorder a TMNT from Sept run, but it looks like that’s been pushed back to December. Wondering if this run will be affected by the price hike.

#3700 1 year ago

Is there a price increase rumored to happen soon?

There are 8,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.