Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,144 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Tilt
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 163.
    #3401 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Do we know what they are doing until then?

New pin announcement incoming!

#3402 1 year ago

Well that's sucks, thought I read SW , LZ, then the new cornerstone, oh well

#3403 1 year ago

I wonder if they finally finished up the GZ machines. Guess no way to confirm until the Facebook/Instagram posts on Friday?

#3404 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

So that implies they are running led zeppelin right now or the new cornerstone?? And led Zeppelin would only be 1 week anyway. So we'll be hearing about the new game soon??.

zeppelin will be september

Running more godzilla currently

#3405 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Running more godzilla currently

printing money

atm.gifatm.gif
    #3406 1 year ago

I messaged Stern Facebook account and they said Jurassic Park Premium was currently on the line.

#3407 1 year ago

GZ Premium Cointaker update...

"they just loaded them on a truck today coming to us and we will ship them all out once they arrive."

Said thought mine would likely ship out to me next Monday, a week from today. No idea where I am on the list in general but ordered October 2021.

Where am I going to put these...?

00w0w_6co5M63ZqNvz_0bC0fu_1200x900_740591020315870 (resized).jpg00w0w_6co5M63ZqNvz_0bC0fu_1200x900_740591020315870 (resized).jpg
    #3408 1 year ago
    Quoted from FPagnotti:

I messaged Stern Facebook account and they said Jurassic Park Premium was currently on the line.

That’s unexpected!

#3409 1 year ago
    Quoted from FPagnotti:

I messaged them this morning about SW premium being on the line this month and got this ( Hi Shawn, you're already in the right place. If Star Wars goes back on the line, we'll be sure to post about it. Thanks! )

#3410 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

I messaged them this morning about SW premium being on the line this month and got this ( Hi Shawn, you're already in the right place. If Star Wars goes back on the line, we'll be sure to post about it. Thanks! )

Do you think that means it is being built soon?

#3411 1 year ago
    Quoted from BMC-Omaha:

GZ Premium Cointaker update...
    "they just loaded them on a truck today coming to us and we will ship them all out once they arrive."
    Said thought mine would likely ship out to me next Monday, a week from today. No idea where I am on the list in general but ordered October 2021.
    Where am I going to put these...?
    [quoted image]

Seems counter productive to ship from Chicago to PA, then to NE. Would be faster and cheaper to drop ship from Stern to you. Almost every NIB I've ever bought was drop shipped right from Stern.

#3412 1 year ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Seems counter productive to ship from Chicago to PA, then to NE. Would be faster and cheaper to drop ship from Stern to you. Almost every NIB I've ever bought was drop shipped right from Stern.

Do you pay sales tax?

According to troy here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/41#post-6902772

they only drop ship when the dealer tells stern they collected sales tax.

so cheaper for you, more expensive for your out of state dealer, if the pinball machine goes to the dealer first. (that's why some bigger dealers have warehouses next to stern and ship from there)

#3413 1 year ago

I have a game being delivered today that did not go to my dealer first. I did not pay sales tax or shipping. It shipped from Stern as far as i know.

#3414 1 year ago

I just got my shipment notification from Cointaker for GZ Premium!!!

#3415 1 year ago

Cointaker has a warehouse in Chicago near Stern that they ship from

#3416 1 year ago

I agree, also, no sales tax and free shipping. Based on some of the other posts maybe it is due to the sales tax issue, I don't know. If drop-shipped to me probably be delivered to me in 2 days and would have been here this week, sounding like near end of next week instead. I'm just happy it is built and on the move, been waiting 10 months when all said and done...

#3417 1 year ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Not in this case maybe? I don't know, I don't have that information...

#3418 1 year ago

Just got my invoice from Classic Game Rooms for my GZ Premium.

Hopefully it arrives by mid-next week or so.

EDIT:

And holy shit, delivery date is in 2 days on 8/4! I don't even know if my payment will have gone through by then lol.

#3419 1 year ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

That's how my Rush came to me.

#3420 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

If Star Wars goes back on the line, we'll be sure to post about it. Thanks! )

What the hell do they mean "If"?

#3421 1 year ago
    Quoted from jhallsuxatpinbal:

It probably just means that these Stern Facebook people aren't allowed to comment on what is going on the line or when.

Edit: That is to say, before it actually happens.

#3422 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

It probably just means that these Stern Facebook people aren't allowed to comment on what is going on the line or when.
    Edit: That is to say, before it actually happens.

or if the parts come in when they are supposed to.

#3423 1 year ago
    Quoted from jhallsuxatpinbal:

It's been on the line for five years already. Almost twice the length of a successful standard run, and three times the length of a shorter title run.
    How long should it be produced?

#3424 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Depending on license fees/restrictions and demand from distributors. TSPP and Elvis were run for at least 7-8 years, they used to do a batch of 50 each around Christmas every year for distributors home sales.

#3425 1 year ago

As long as they have demand ,and the license. I'm late to the game, but I'm also not the guy who will pay MSRP for a used machine or even close to MSRP if that machine is still in production. I'll wait, if for some reason I don't get one on the next run ( hopefully this month) and they stop building them oh well I missed out. Then I'd just do some looking and take my time for the right deal.

#3426 1 year ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

Depending on license fees/restrictions and demand from distributors. TSPP and Elvis were run for at least 7-8 years, they used to do a batch of 50 each around Christmas every year for distributors home sales.

Just look at the Big Lebowski. Its been kicking around since what 2013 or 2014?

#3427 1 year ago

Little Shop of Games let me know my Godzilla Premium came in today. Should get invoice tomorrow. Cant wait!

#3428 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinbolls:

I just got my shipment notification from Cointaker for GZ Premium!!!

Me too!

#3429 1 year ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I'm about 10 minutes from CT's warehouse. A few of my pins shipped from their warehouse to me. My DP from the latest run shipped from CT, not the nearby warehouse. Not sure where my GZ is coming from, but the earliest delivery date I received was Monday. So, it seems like it is delivering from CT if it takes that long.

#3430 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

It's been on the line for five years already. Almost twice the length of a successful standard run, and three times the length of a shorter title run.

It’s been on the list for August production since march. There are lots of pre orders out there. Distros know another run is coming. So I’m not sure why sterns reply says "if" when it should say "when in August".

#3431 1 year ago

Just got the word today. My invoice is up for my GZ premium!

#3432 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

Just got the word today. My invoice is up for my GZ premium!

That you put in for in JAN? I’m did mine in DEC through CT, so I wonder what’s up.

#3433 1 year ago

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/5095517833893182/

Im guessing if these are ready to go than SW is on the line now.

#3434 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

That you put in for in JAN? I’m did mine in DEC through CT, so I wonder what’s up.

For what it’s worth this order isn’t from CT. I got on 2 separate list. When I talked to Melissa recently she said my order (placed on 1/02/2022) wouldn’t be up until late this year.

#3435 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

For what it’s worth this order isn’t from CT. I got on 2 separate list. When I talked to Melissa recently she said my order (placed on 1/02/2022) wouldn’t be up until late this year.

Ah, ok. If it was through CT, that would be an issue, but with somebody else it really isn’t since each distro will have different lengths of lists.

#3436 1 year ago

Yeah I got put on a list for GZ Premium in early June, and mine arrives tomorrow.

I just sent emails to some distros after playing one over memorial day weekend at Galloping Ghosts and one of them said they may have some for the July run and if I was interested he'd put me on the list. Then on July 9th I got an email from him saying he has one for me if I wanted it, and I hopped on it by placing deposit and the invoice yesterday.

#3437 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Ah, ok. If it was through CT, that would be an issue, but with somebody else it really isn’t since each distro will have different lengths of lists.

Agreed, that would be an issue.
    Don’t give up hope though! The guy I got this one through just found out today about his allocation. So I’m guessing they’re boxing and invoicing what came off the line last week.

#3438 1 year ago

Anyone hearing on Godzilla Pro orders?

#3439 1 year ago
    Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Anyone hearing on Godzilla Pro orders?

Melissa informed me via phone last Thursday that Pros were on the line. They’d be sending out invoices once they received them.

Looks like the Premiums were on a different truck.

#3440 1 year ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Melissa informed me via phone last Thursday that Pros were on the line. Y hey’d be sending out invoices once they received them.
    Looks like the Premiums were on a different truck.

Great thanks, I don’t have a CT order but my distro said I should get one from the July run. Fingers crossed I’ll hear soon

#3441 1 year ago

I hope allocation news for the rest of the year hits soon.

All those final run games and people wondering if they will get one.

#3442 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

If it's who I think it is...good luck dealing with him.

#3443 1 year ago

This is the build date from the GZ Premium I received today from Classic Game Room.

v6NDqI7 - Imgur (resized).jpgv6NDqI7 - Imgur (resized).jpg
    #3444 1 year ago

Godzilla Premium on the line today

#3445 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:Godzilla Premium on the line today

And Pros

#3446 1 year ago

Does anyone have any idea what the production schedule for the rest of the month is? Seems like it has changed from the last update a few weeks ago.

#3447 1 year ago

Prob Godzilla and new game hopefully next week launch.

#3448 1 year ago

"It's not a matter of IF Godzilla will return, it's a matter of WHEN"

What was on the line(Spoiler alert: Godzilla):

May 4 - Rush Pro (build date)
    May 13,18 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 20,24 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 28 - GZ Prem (build date)
    May 30 - JP Prem(build date)
    May 31- GZ Prem (build date)
    June 1 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 8 - JP Prem (build date)
    June 17 - Mando Pro (via Stern)
    June 17,18 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 24 - Rush Prem (via Stern)
    June 24 - Rush Pro (build date)
    July 1 - Rush Pro (via Stern)
    July 8 - JP Pro (via Stern)
    July 14 - JP Prem (build date)
    July 15 - JP Prem (via Stern)
    July 20ish - GZ Pro (via Tilt)
    July 21, 22, 25, 26 - GZ Prem (build date)
    July 22 - GZ Prem (via Stern)
    July 29 - GZ Prem (via Stern)
    August 8 - GZ Prem (via Stern)
    August 8 - GZ Pro (via Stern)

#3449 1 year ago

Just got the notice this AM. GZ Prem showing up Monday.

#3450 1 year ago

Some Godzilla Premiums briefly showed up on Amazon. Seems they are making the rounds.

There are 8,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 163.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/69?hl=kbenson13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.