(Topic ID: 298696)

What is on the line at Stern Pinball / Production Schedule

By beltking

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,158 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 164.
    #3351 1 year ago

What are the odds I get my Jurassic Park premium from Cointaker that I put a deposit on a month ago before Christmas?

#3352 1 year ago

Hoping I get the invoice to pay the rest of my GZ Premium in the next few days! July is almost up and it was in the latest July run supposedly!

#3353 1 year ago
    Quoted from FPagnotti:

What are the odds I get my Jurassic Park premium from Cointaker that I put a deposit on a month ago before Christmas?

Hate to say it but i think 0. Unless they have an extra or two laying around I’m pretty sure any new orders are for an (as of yet) unannounced 2023 run

#3354 1 year ago
    Quoted from FPagnotti:

Just ask em.

I asked em what it is looking like for GZ Premium like at the start of June this year and Melissa responded back to me saying late 2023.

#3355 1 year ago
    Quoted from BMC-Omaha:

Who are your machines through?

A small distributor that's not on pinside.

Also got word my Godzilla premium shipped and I should have it tomorrow.

#3356 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Ordered an SW Prem last fall. Was told that I made the cut for August. So stoked. The SW owners thread about to get a bunch of newbies!

Just snagged a used one a few weeks back. I love it so much. Even more than I thought I would. The whole family loves it.

#3357 1 year ago

Anyone that bought a GZ Premium from CT get a delivery appt request or already take delivery from the July run? I paid my invoice on the 12th and haven't received a delivery appt request yet.

#3358 1 year ago
    Quoted from finman2000:

Anyone that bought a GZ Premium from CT get a delivery appt request or already take delivery from the July run? I paid my invoice on the 12th and haven't received a delivery appt request yet.

Call Melissa for tracking number and confirm that it shipped. Their very busy and they can't get enough trucks to pick up all the pins.

#3359 1 year ago

Same situation for me with CT, I paid my invoice, I was told I should get shipping information next week.

Quoted from finman2000:

#3360 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinbolls:

Same situation for me with CT, I paid my invoice, I was told I should get shipping information next week.

I asked Melissa last Friday when I can expect delivery. She said "should be next week..."

#3361 1 year ago

Ill ask again, does anyone know if GZ pro's are on the line or scheduled to be this year, all i keep hearing about is premiums, maybe no demand for pros and they shelved them to 2023

#3362 1 year ago
    Quoted from fourvdean:

Ill ask again, does anyone know if GZ pro's are on the line or scheduled to be this year, all i keep hearing about is premiums, maybe no demand for pros and they shelved them to 2023

My distro had some as I know 2 people got one last week. Sadly I didn't get one (no more coming this year to him anyway) so I cancelled my order.

Just bought a used Ghostbusters instead. There will be lots of Godzillas made next year.

#3363 1 year ago
    Quoted from purbeast:

Just ask em.
    I asked em what it is looking like for GZ Premium like at the start of June this year and Melissa responded back to me saying late 2023.

I did- I was told any day they were expecting them in but what I read on here doesn’t seem like that’s possible.

#3364 1 year ago
    Quoted from FPagnotti:

I did- I was told any day they were expecting them in but what I read on here doesn’t seem like that’s possible.

Oh gotcha. Maybe they are just taking longer for some distros.

On that note, has anyone who got in on the July run of GZ Premium from Classic Gaming received their final invoice and/or shipment notification?

#3365 1 year ago
    Quoted from purbeast:

On that note, has anyone who got in on the July run of GZ Premium from Classic Gaming received their final invoice and/or shipment notification?

Classic Game Rooms? If so, I paid the full invoice about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet for shipment.

#3366 1 year ago
    Quoted from Galdaien:

Classic Game Rooms? If so, I paid the full invoice about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet for shipment.

Yeah sorry that is what I meant.

I put down $1k about 3 weeks ago as well (July 9th to be exact) and was just waiting to put the rest down once he said it's ready to go and was just wondering if anyone had heard anything yet. Sounds like I'm in the same boat as you, although I'll probably be waiting a couple days longer than you since I will have to wait for the funds to go through.

#3367 1 year ago
    Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

A small distributor that's not on pinside.
    Also got word my Godzilla premium shipped and I should have it tomorrow.

Nice! I have heard nothing regarding shipping, paid invoice July 19th, not a word since...anyone else getting shipping info from Cointaker on GZ Premium?
    Update: re-read some of the posts above,, thought were talking about a distributor in CT. Still, zero word and no responses to any emails in the last month.

#3368 1 year ago

Starting to look like I need to be on the lookout for the next GZ premium run.

#3369 1 year ago
    Quoted from finman2000:

I asked Melissa last Friday when I can expect delivery. She said "should be next week..."

Update from Melissa today -

Stern just put them on the line, did the pro’s last week so should ship anyday, just waiting to hear when ours are ready

#3370 1 year ago

According to Stern insta, GZ Prem still on the line, same as last friday.

What was on the line:

May 4 - Rush Pro (build date)
    May 13 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 18 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 20 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 24 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 28 - GZ Prem (build date)
    May 30 - JP Prem(build date)
    May 31- GZ Prem (build date)
    June 1 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 8 - JP Prem (build date)
    June 17 - Mando Pro (via Stern)
    June 17 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 18 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 24 - Rush Prem (via Stern)
    June 24 - Rush Pro (build date)
    July 1 - Rush Pro (via Stern)
    July 8 - JP Pro (via Stern)
    July 14 - JP Prem (build date)
    July 15 - JP Prem (via Stern)
    July 20ish - GZ Pro (via Tilt)
    July 22 - GZ Prem (via Stern)
    July 29 - GZ Prem (via Stern)

Added 20 months ago:

July 21 - GZ Premium (build date)

#3371 1 year ago

Ordered from FlipNout 9/22. Invoice 7/5. Paid in full 7/11. 7/27 told would ship this week, also my birthday. 7/29 FedEx called to set up delivery On 8/1. Zach and company once again doing a fine job. Can’t wait for the weekend to be over.

#3372 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

What was on the line:

Thanks for sharing these calendar updates. I like to see these.

~ Chase

#3373 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

What was on the line:

There should be some GZ pros in there somewhere

#3374 1 year ago
    Quoted from TommyMc:

Ordered from FlipNout 9/22. Invoice 7/5. Paid in full 7/11. 7/27 told would ship this week, also my birthday. 7/29 FedEx called to set up delivery On 8/1. Zach and company once again doing a fine job. Can’t wait for the weekend to be over.

I ordered mine the same day from the same distro. Also getting shipped this week.

#3375 1 year ago
    Quoted from NEW-B:

There should be some GZ pros in there somewhere

Yep, early last week. I'm just posting build dates and factory fridays though. I guess i could add confirmed from trusted distributor (e.g. Troy literally picks them up at the factory)
    GZ pro a little less interesting since those are caught up (Tilt had them in stock as of a few days ago)

#3376 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Yep, early last week. I'm just posting build dates and factory fridays though. I guess i could add confirmed from trusted distributor (e.g. Troy literally picks them up at the factory)
    GZ pro a little less interesting since those are caught up (Tilt had them in stock as of a few days ago)

Not less interesting to those of us that have them on order though our distros lol just messing hoping to hear any day now

#3377 1 year ago
    Quoted from purbeast:

Yeah sorry that is what I meant.
    I put down $1k about 3 weeks ago as well (July 9th to be exact) and was just waiting to put the rest down once he said it's ready to go and was just wondering if anyone had heard anything yet. Sounds like I'm in the same boat as you, although I'll probably be waiting a couple days longer than you since I will have to wait for the funds to go through.

I called Classic Game Rooms. They had a total of 30 GZ premiums split into two groups. The first group had their games shipped already, the second group will be shipped within 2 weeks (more than likely next week) as the games are being completed.

#3378 1 year ago

You saved Melissa a status update request today. I'm really hoping next week is still possible for delivery.

Quoted from finman2000:

Update from Melissa today -
    Stern just put them on the line, did the pro’s last week so should ship anyday, just waiting to hear when ours are ready

#3379 1 year ago
    Quoted from Galdaien:

I called Classic Game Rooms. They had a total of 30 GZ premiums split into two groups. The first group had their games shipped already, the second group will be shipped within 2 weeks (more than likely next week) as the games are being completed.

Thanks for the info. I don't want to bother him so I'll just wait for the invoice email to come as I'm definitely in the later group considering how late I inquired about one.

#3380 1 year ago

Is this still the latest... "What's on the line at Stern?"

July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Led Zeppelin Pro & Premium (final run)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (final run)
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Nov 2022 - Jurassic Park Home Edition
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

...and I always take this list with a grain of salt, but I wanted to know if anyone had a better update?
    There was rumors about Elvira slipping to Jan '23, but I haven't heard that from the distro I have a preorder with.

#3381 1 year ago

For what it's worth I called my dist, and my friend emailed his dist, and they both said they were still being told Elvira in Nov.

#3382 1 year ago
    Quoted from Boatshoe:

For what it's worth I called my dist, and my friend emailed his dist, and they both said they were still being told Elvira in Nov.

This makes me so happy… also my topper too

#3383 1 year ago

So no more Godzilla this year at all?!?!

#3384 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Just so you know, my in stock was only 2 of them, which are gone and now i have a couple more people on the list already for the next batch. Is it caught up, yeah, basically, especially compared to godzilla premium

Quoted from doc5md:

Curious who is saying this, They have squeezed a couple unexpected short runs in already, i wouldnt be surprised if they do it again. Its all about the parts

#3385 1 year ago
    Quoted from doc5md:

I was told that my GZ premium is slated for a December run and I would receive early 2023.

#3386 1 year ago

Now is the perfect time to pick up an EHOH topper. Get the topper before you get your game.

#3387 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Now is the perfect time to pick up an EHOH topper. Get the topper before you get your game.

I just did exactly this. Now the hunt for a NIB EHOH premium is underway. I know, it is not easy to find one.

Gord

#3388 1 year ago

Has anyone seen an actual picture of the new IC-compatible aprons for Star Wars + such? Supposed to be available end of the month.

#3389 1 year ago
    Quoted from JToeps:

Has anyone seen and actual picture of the new IC-compatible aprons for Star Wars + such? Supposed to be available end of the month.

I've been wondering the same. We should have an idea by the end of this week or next. I'm hoping they use the opportunity to do a proper apron like GZ Prem but I'm not holding my breath.

#3390 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

I've been wondering the same. We should have an idea by the end of this week or next. I'm hoping they use the opportunity to do a proper apron like GZ Prem but I'm not holding my breath.

I’m in on a new Premium, I’ll post a pic when I get it.

#3391 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I’m in on a new Premium, I’ll post a pic when I get it.

Me too! Can't wait.

#3392 1 year ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Me too! Can't wait.

Make it 3!

#3393 1 year ago

So hype for you guys! The day my SW Pro came (after waiting 8 months) was the single greatest day for me in my 8 years of pinball collecting.

#3394 1 year ago

Anyone selling them MSRP?

Quoted from GRB1959:

I just did exactly this. Now the hunt for a NIB EHOH premium is underway. I know, it is not easy to find one.
    Gord

#3396 1 year ago

Let's hope SW pro and premiums are on the line thus week.

#3397 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

Let's hope SW pro and premiums are on the line thus week.

they are not, wont be till the end of the month

#3398 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Boo!

#3399 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

So that implies they are running led zeppelin right now or the new cornerstone?? And led Zeppelin would only be 1 week anyway. So we'll be hearing about the new game soon??.

#3400 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Do we know what they are doing until then?

There are 8,158 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/68?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.