Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 164.
    #3301 1 year ago

I know but maybe he has the same distro so I asked. Also shows how much longer you’ll have to wait with one distro over another.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

That really has no relevance based on different delivery times for different distributors (unless you are buying from the same one)

#3302 1 year ago
    Quoted from NEW-B:

I want to be optimistic and think this can’t be the last run of the year of the most popular game, but dang.

I really think you’re going to see more availability than you think after this next run. Call around the Stern distro list. Also wouldn’t surprise me if they’re popping up at around 1k over msrp on the secondary market, which probably is worth it to those that hopped on that $1 waiting list that will never end. Free shipping is far from the norm at this point which adds around $500 in itself

#3303 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

I really think you’re going to see more availability than you think after this next run.

This. Everybody thought that AIQ and Deadpool were also hopelessly backlogged going into their production runs this year, but then both turned out to be pretty well available if you hunted around a bit. A fair number of distros had them for MSRP, and plenty of flippers sold for only slightly over. It's more likely that both Jurassic and Godzilla follow that model than to keep being wild outliers. Stern is pretty good at building to demand for each model as they do it.

#3304 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

I really think you’re going to see more availability than you think after this next run. Call around the Stern distro list. Also wouldn’t surprise me if they’re popping up at around 1k over msrp on the secondary market, which probably is worth it to those that hopped on that $1 waiting list that will never end. Free shipping is far from the norm at this point which adds around $500 in itself

I emailed most distributors and dealers a few weeks ago and couldn't find any spots for a premium in July. Maybe that will change once those distributors ask folks to pony up and they can't for whatever reason and spots open back up.

#3305 1 year ago

Godzilla pro were last week, and i got a batch in today. Kinda nice that back orders on the pro were all filled today, and still have a couple leftover for the public

#3306 1 year ago

Canada must not much in the way of supply from Stern. I asked for Godzilla pro last year and didn't get one. Looks like they are done for the year on the pro.

#3307 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

I wonder when they will be told their allocations for that run?
    My distro had alluded that he would know in July sometime. Seems like a pretty big lead time to know what you're going to be getting.

My distro told me that they had been allotted 60 Elvira’s for the next run, two weeks ago.

#3308 1 year ago

I've put some time on Mando Premium, and I really enjoy it. I think the shadow Godzilla cast on all other games will eventually lessen, so those pins can get their time in the light.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Mando is one of my goto games. It is a fantastic shooting pin, that I did not really get into until after a few hundred plays. Now can’t get enough of it. One of Brian Eddie’s best after learning to backhand shots, its a dream shooter, with exciting code. Such a sleeper hit, just like ST was for Eddie.

#3309 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Anyone getting calls for either GZ model this week?

I paid for my Godzilla Premium last week, October 2021 order through Cointaker, don't have exact date of order in front of me now. Said going to be back on the line last week of July, so assuming being made now, who knows....

#3310 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing I’m Nov 21 sounds like I’m getting closer

Quoted from BMC-Omaha:

I paid for my Godzilla Premium last week, October 2021 order through Cointaker, don't have exact date of order in front of me now. Said going to be back on the line last week of July, so assuming being made now, who knows....

#3311 1 year ago
    Quoted from BMC-Omaha:

Thanks. Fingers crossed for all us Cointaker buyers to get some good news this week.

#3312 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Thanks. Fingers crossed for all us Cointaker buyers to get some good news this week.

An acquaintance of mine ordered a Pro in January from Cointaker, said it got lost in transit but will arrive tomorrow. So, I'm going to guess I'm not getting my Pro that I ordered in January because I've heard jack all about it. YMMV.

#3313 1 year ago
    Quoted from newovad:

An acquaintance of mine ordered a Pro in January from Cointaker, said it got lost in transit but will arrive tomorrow. So, I'm going to guess I'm not getting my Pro that I ordered in January because I've heard jack all about it. YMMV.

Pros are widely available if you call around. Try and get that deposit back

#3314 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Pros are widely available if you call around. Try and get that deposit back

Quoted from newovad:

I'm in the same boat (but from PinballEDU). 7 months later, I still don't have my GZ Pro. I'm locked in and nothing I can do but wait. Guess I should have taken a Zep and sold it at a loss.

Would if I could.

#3315 1 year ago

I know im going to make a lot of customers happy tommorow with emails they will get from me

#3316 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I know im going to make a lot of customers happy tommorow with emails they will get from me

Pros or Premiums?

#3317 1 year ago
    Quoted from NEW-B:

Pros or Premiums?

He said happy, so Pros.

#3318 1 year ago
    Quoted from NEW-B:

Pros or Premiums?

Quoted from DaveH:

He said happy, so Pros.

quess i should have used a different adjective. PREMIUMS BABY,

#3319 1 year ago

Hopefully my distributer lets me know my date soon. To be fair, he always only answers my 3rd email and I have only emailed him Sunday and Monday this week.
    He will respond after I email him again tomorrow........

#3320 1 year ago
    Quoted from amhpensfan:

Hopefully my distributer lets me know my date soon. To be fair, he always only answers my 3rd email and I have only emailed him Sunday and Monday this week.
    He will respond after I email him again tomorrow........

Gee no wonder he doesn't respond to every email.

#3321 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Gee no wonder he doesn't respond to every email.

I am in sales. I respond to every email/text/VM/ and email within 5minutes. ( You posted your response 1 minute ago) My products are not $9000 either.
    I have a ton of repeat business due to this simple normal way of doing business. There are a lot more details that you are not privy to but I appreciate your thought that you know the full story and we will pretend that you do due to the fact that I could not care less about you or enough about you to fill you in.

#3322 1 year ago

P.S. ROLL TIDE

#3323 1 year ago

Tommy at nitro pinball emailed me within minutes every time. I emailed a few times within a couple months and every time got immediate responses! I also think that goes a long way in sales. I was very pleased with nitro!

#3324 1 year ago

Chris at Kingpin always responds in a fast manner. MAD pinball has insane customer service and responsiveness. There are good ones out there

#3325 1 year ago

ZILLA PREM. On their way out. Distro just got ship confirmation from Stern. Good luck everyone!

#3326 1 year ago

Premium Godzilla we’re at the factory this morning. Now in my warehouse and emails sent. Several sent electronic payment and will leave tomorrow

C3E15883-DED4-46A3-AB8A-9FF3BC2CD175 (resized).jpegC3E15883-DED4-46A3-AB8A-9FF3BC2CD175 (resized).jpeg
    #3327 1 year ago

Hoping to get notified - but not counting on it yet.

#3328 1 year ago

Awesome! Hope I get notified shortly as well about mine!

#3329 1 year ago

Got a text. My GZ Premium shipping this week.

#3330 1 year ago

Now that more GZ premiums are coming I wonder if there will be any unclaimed from some of the distros?

#3331 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Now that more GZ premiums are coming I wonder if there will be any unclaimed from some of the distros?

Now is a good time to call around to all the small guys to see. Note they probably will not have the games yet (Troy has a warehouse local to Stern), but i expect they know if they are coming or not at this point.

#3332 1 year ago

I'd rather see pallets of boxes going into Stern's Parts Department...

200 (1).gif200 (1).gif

#3333 1 year ago

So is it more GZ pro’s now or is that it for GZ this year

#3334 1 year ago

Hopefully SW is next. I’m in on a premium and a GOTG.

#3335 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Diddo on that I'm in on a SW Premium also

#3336 1 year ago

I got into pinball this year and would need a SW next to my Mando.

#3337 1 year ago

Just gonna leave this here for a chuckle.

0F2494CD-E4D0-49C9-A608-2089B6AA86B2 (resized).jpeg0F2494CD-E4D0-49C9-A608-2089B6AA86B2 (resized).jpeg
    #3338 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I got into pinball this year and would need a SW next to my Mando.

Thats right where mine is going

#3339 1 year ago

I am waiting on a led Zeppelin and my friend is waiting on a guardians curious when those are going to go on the line.
    Wonder what the order is for LZ,GOTG AND SW.

#3340 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I am waiting on a led Zeppelin and my friend is waiting on a guardians curious when those are going to go on the line.

My family is really excited about guardians. They have been binge watching the movies back to back lol

#3341 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

almost the right order

lz/sw the same month
    gotg the following

#3342 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

Same here! Hoping they slap the sw premiums on the line soon!

#3343 1 year ago

It would be great if they run the SW prems 1st week in Aug.

#3344 1 year ago

I also got the message that my GZ premium is shipping this week? Anyone know how long it takes a game from factory to door?

#3345 1 year ago

Ditto

#3346 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

I also got the message that my GZ premium is shipping this week? Anyone know how long it takes a game from factory to door?

Between 1 day and 3 weeks, usually.

Lol, a few variables there. Where's your distributor? How are they getting it from stern? How is it going from distributor to you? How long does it sit with your distributor? Does the freight company deliver each leg faster or slower than usual?

#3347 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Between 1 day and 3 weeks, usually.
    Lol, a few variables there. Where's your distributor? How are they getting it from stern? How is it going from distributor to you? How long does it sit with your distributor? Does the freight company deliver each leg faster or slower than usual?

Thanks. My distro said I will get tracking info on Friday. I also know it will take extra time coming to Alaska but wanted a general timeline. I will assume 4 weeks given what you said and anything less will be a bonus.

#3348 1 year ago

Got my July 14th build date jurassic park premium yesterday. Godzilla premium scheduled for next week. Both been on order since October.

#3349 1 year ago
    Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

Got my July 14th build date jurassic park premium yesterday. Godzilla premium scheduled for next week. Both been on order since October.

Who are your machines through?

#3350 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Quoted from jhallsuxatpinbal:

Same here! Hoping they slap the sw premiums on the line soon!

Ordered an SW Prem last fall. Was told that I made the cut for August. So stoked. The SW owners thread about to get a bunch of newbies!

There are 8,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/67?hl=kbenson13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.